Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

didn't receive referral credit

i was sent a referral link by zachbyrne10 i used the link , accepted the referral , but when i activated my new quest 3 i did not receive the creditquest 3 brad.byrne.520 please advise

Left controller battery drained quicker than right

Hey all, Last night whilst playing a game, I had the notification that the left controller had ran out of battery. I checked and it was at 0%, whilst the right was still at 70% and I'm right handed.I've only had my quest 3 for under 2 weeks, so thoug...

Danzinio by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

High ping in vrchat

I recently moved states. Before in my old home id have 100 ping but after moving its in the 400s and after a month or two of using my headset again recently seen it in 1000+ and much higher ping range. Is this fixable? Do i have to get a new headset?...

Return is stuck at airport - Support is not answering email

I have reached out to support and they have started a ticket but just stops answering emails. I tried openeing another ticket and the same thing happen. Its extremely frustrating. I have tried to resolve this for a month and support dont answer.My pr...

logenius by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

World flight missions

I may be totally thick but when i fly mission 1 after flying through the rings then landing its still not completed is there more i have to do after landing.Thanks all colin

Meta Quest 2 Air Link lagging like crazy

Hello, I just got a Meta Quest 2. My PC specs are : ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core ProcessorVideo CardNVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060Operating SystemWindows 10RAM32 GB If i open Air Link, it's lagging like crazy... Also my Ocolus Application on Windows 10...

Locopengu by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No contact with support

I have problem, my first quest 3 had a dead pixel so they replaced it and now my second device have the same problem. Now is the problem to contact with support because in their system first case was not closed and when i started new case i get email...

Complaint

Ordered a meta 2, 256gb on 18/11/23, due to be delivered 29/11/23, went into the account today to check if there was any tracking for tomorrow, to find it was all cancelled on 21/11/23 with no communication. Been on chat for nearly an hour & they say...

jn.397747 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My oculus quest

I have the original oculus quest I had issues logging into my account so one of my friends were factory reset it my oculus quest. So when I rebooted and logged into my account, I got into my account and found out that all my games were gone. Can anyo...

Headset Freeze and Black Screen

When using Oculus headset, whatever I am playing freezes and the screen goes black. Even if I adjust the headset it will freeze up. Have to reset and start all over. Already did full reset of the headset

Confirmation code

Logged out of oculus app and to sign in need confirmation code. Repeated multiple times and still no confirmation code. Had to make a new account and now have no access to paid for games on prior account. Multiple online user state it’s a problem wit...

Fun4mee by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pavlov Shack mic not working

So i've tried multiple microphone testing apps, turned on and off the microphone permission and toggled the microphone silencing on and off, but it still doesn't work. Please help! Also i have the beta app installed, even though i have the full versi...

Lost wrist strap for quest 3

Hi:I have lost my wrist strap for the right controller of my quest 3. How could I purchase another wrist strap?Regards

spock1111 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cooling fan

Hi there I am having cooling fan issues my vr is less then a year old.

KellowayV by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cross-Buy games not showing

Let's talk about the elephant in the room. Cross-Buy games. I bought Demeo on Rift S. It shows as a Cross-Buy game. When I go on my Quest 2, it is not showing as a Free game. It is asking me to buy it again. I am using the same account. Oculus suppor...

Quest 3 static/humming noise

I notice a constant noise when there is not other audio. It does not sound like its coming from a fan. Is this normal?

Harold by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help, My controller battery is draining incredibly fast

As mentioned in the title, my left controller battery (quest 2) drains super fast, going from 100 to 0 in an hour or less, while my right controller may only lose 10-20% in that time. Is this a common issue? Has someone found a solution to this issue...

LonkBonk by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headset Does Not Turn Off While Using Elite Strap (Quest 3)

At first all was well. Now when I turn the headset off, it goes through the power off process but comes back on. I'm turning the headset off by holding down the power button untill I see the option to "reset" "cancel" or "power off." The only way I c...

general device problem

idk why but i just got a new Rx580 i upgraded from a Rx560 and i played vr probably like a week before and it worked fine but when i installed this card everything worked great but when i opened the oculus app it said general device problem didnt say...

2godlyXD by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I forgot my email

hello meta I need help in getting my old oculus account the name of it was astrothemonke and I need help with the email and password if you can help me out. my brother made the account for me and I lost my old phone so I have no idea how to get my ol...

Spammed Confirmation Codes

So, about a year ago now, I got this message to connect a meta account before a certain date (Of which reasons I can't exactly remember why) So, a couple months later, I went to download the app on my iphone and send a confirmation code to my Oculus ...

Help with Quest 2 Air Link

At the moment I can connect my headset to my laptop through airlink but after 10 to 15 seconds the screen glitches. I get stuck in a void with the last frame from the game in front of me and an upside down version of it behind me. The game keeps reci...

deixlix by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do i connect my PC to Quest 2 with Link CABLE

I have an Oculus quest 2, and have been trying for 2 days to figure out how to connect my oculus link cable from my PC that has the requirements so please DO NOT LINK THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CABLE I LOOKED AND I HAVE IT ALL but when i open the app f...

DDL1121 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERROR 301 and error 475

I recently got my new computer and occulus rift. I tried to connect it with airlink I got error 475 and error 301. I got a 16ft cable to do it without airlink and I am getting error 301. I have disabled nearly anything related to razer as I was told ...

I cant reset my pin

When I try to reset my pin I can becuase it take me to another account that is connected to me but is not with my oculus and it resets that accounts pin and not the other one and I don’t know what to do

Quest Pro Controllers Issues v 57, 59

Hello everyone!For the past month, I've been experiencing dreadful issues with my Quest Pro controllers. It all started when, after six months of not using the Quest Pro headset, I decided to update from v50 to v57. During that six months, I actively...

Labels