Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Replacement

How can I get my oculus replaced I bought for my kids a month ago does not work.

Controllers

Hey Support! Any idea when controllers will be available? My right controller stopped working. Thanks!

Please expose the time settings in on the Quest

It is pretty sad that the Quest line is going on 3 years old and we can still not set the time properly. I have been traveling with my Q2 and my phone always has the right time but my Quest is stuck in CDT. That makes no sense at all.

Downloading games from PC

How can I download games on my pc then install it on my quest 2. I don't have good internet connection at home so I want to download games at my workplace then after coming home i want to load or install those games to my quest 2.

Oculus App drivers update loop.

Hi everybody,today my pc oculus app, asks me to update drivers, but if i do this update, the messege never disappears and if i try to connect to air link with my Quest 2, i receive an error and i can't play pc-vr games.Can someone helps me out?I alre...

Oculus games crash new intel arc

Hi, a few weeks before, I renoved my PC with a i7-12700KF and nvidia 3080. Well, all air link games from steam work nice(alyx, ...). But all air link games from Oculus(robot recoil, spiderman, ....) crash. The game crash when something 3d will start....

My beat saber app won’t download!

Please help me. I downloaded this app on my quest 2 2 weeks ago, and every time I’ve logged on, it has said installing. 2 weeks with no progress, and i can’t get anything else because it just said “queued” and will not download. I can’t even update a...

Iccash by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

View and movement problems

hi guys i have the problem that my View sometimes moves away by itself and my controllers go away from me. mostly when i turn i have tried everything from reset, restart and reset the motion settings.

Quest 2 just updated, now audio and controller...

My quest 2 just got updated to the latest public version of the software. I now have the meta logo on boot. I'm having 2 pretty major issues and I'm hoping someone has some info that can help. First I'm no longer getting any audio and the audio worke...

d0x360 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

Need help for hacked fb account @Ryanality

Oculus link suddenly massively decreased in bandwith

I have been playing Beat Saber for like 2 years and suddenly I can't get anything above like 20 fps in it, which is pretty low. My pc steam overlay shows it getting 85fps but my fps in my oculus quest is way lower. It is only while playing a song, so...

EU in-app purchases

im having trouble with buying stuff in-game with an EU card, since the meta quest to doesn't have any in-app purchase screen i cant buy any in-game items, can anyone help me? Ps i dont have a paypal so that doesnt work.

LuksL by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect vis USB

I open the Test Connection Screen on the PCI start the headsetThe Test Connection button on the PC app is briefly blue and clickable.A message is displayed in the headset asking me if I want to allow access to data.As soon as that message appears, th...

Mobile app

When I try to login threw Facebook it tells me to merge but I already have so when I try to do oculus it makes me login in threw Facebook and it just continues to loop and I tried several things and the app just locks me out which is unfortunate beca...

Payment Methods

I have just gotten a quest 2 I share withy sons. I have the primary account and added two more profiles for them. I want to use app sharing so we only have to download/buy a game once and we all can play it. So we are making all purchases on my profi...

Airlink Broken

I Open Airlink (which i have a gaming pc compatible and wifi good enough for it) i get on, and this grey triangle apears, and i cant get on pcvr, i reboot my pc, reboot oculus, and everything, and it just wont open

Facebook Account on the Oculus Website

I have a problem with the oculus website. Whenever I try to log in with my Facebook account on the website, A blank screen pops up in the browser, with a single line of text, "Sorry, this content isn't available right now" in the top left. I have tri...

Screenshot (309).png
Labels