Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Can't connect to Desktop

For some reason, I am suddenly unable to connect my quest 2 to my desktop using airlink. I've tested games that require wifi like VRChat just to make sure that it wans't a wifi issue and it worked fine. Desktop works fine as well but if I try to open...

YUTABI by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wont connect link

I tryed repair the app, removing the device and nothing works. It connects at first but when I get to the guardian it disconnects and doesn’t show back up please help?

LMASF by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Yet again my Quest 2 won't boot

I got my Quest 2 about 6 weeks ago. A week after I got it, I went to use it and when I turned it on I saw a screen with a green chip and a progress bar that slowly filled up and then it started to boot. I saw the dimming Oculus logo and waited for th...

Rift S Lagging/Rendering Delay

I received my Rift S this morning and have spent the day trying to get it to work correctly. My main problem is that it’s been lagging in every game, even the oculus home lobby area and Valve’s The Lab. When playing, it seems almost like rendering la...

Fix Issue with PVP On Creed Rise of Glory

It’s pretty sad but it’s pretty simple over six months to a year I’ve been playing this game and then it all suddenly kicked me off and you can’t see none of your friends I hate to tell you you’re only way you can fix this you have to switch to someo...

Connecting my quest 2 to the oculus pc app doesnt work

Hi guys I got a link cable and connected it to my pc and my quest 2, when I try connecting my quest 2 to my oculus app it just doesn't work, same for air link. No VR game works while connected even though it says its connected on my pc so I'm really ...

Getting help with a faulty device

Hii have just been using our quest 2 and in VR chat the aviator kept drifting backwards when the controllers were not used. When I came out of the decide the tracking got lost and alike not allow me to set up a boundary or tracking again. Not sure wh...

Blake20 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black 3 dot window

Does anybody else randomly get crashes where your headset just goes black sometimes ? It happens to me often while playing, and when I try to go to Home Screen or hit the oculus button it glitches and then does the black dot loading thing it’s Incred...

quest 2

i just bought the oculus quest 2, going great so far except for it was supposed to come with 6 games pre downloaded, the climb 2, beat saber, a star wars game, a jurassic park game, horizon and population one, how do i get them/ play them?

Unity - Photon - VR - Avatars

Hi,I am building a VR multiplayer game with Unity & Photon.I am planning to put the app in the oculus store. For now everything works but, I want the players to be AVATARS with their own custom avatars.As I understood there are 2 options for this: Me...

Randomly loosing the guardian

I have been playing Boneworks a lot and if you have ever played it you would know there is a lot of turning around in the game. Sometimes when I am playing it my quest looses the guardian and makes me completely start over with a new one and has made...

error with link

So i was playing some steam games with oculus link and everything was fine . After a while it started to freeze and lag, But it was normal so i have got used to it . When got frozen for a little to long I unplugged the link cable and and connected it...

Im unable to login into Oculus Rift desktop app

I´m trying to setup the AirLink between my quest 2 and my desktop. I have uninstalled and installed the Oculus PC app several times and I dont have any luck. When I try to login using Facebook it just gave me a message saying that I should have to wa...

image.png

PC App Help

So I play beatsaber and i decided i want to get some mods for it, and so I get the oculus app on my computer, pair my device, and none of my games show in the app, nor in my file manager, however it shows that I purchased beatsaber if i look at the p...

Replacement

How can I get my oculus replaced I bought for my kids a month ago does not work.

Controllers

Hey Support! Any idea when controllers will be available? My right controller stopped working. Thanks!

Please expose the time settings in on the Quest

It is pretty sad that the Quest line is going on 3 years old and we can still not set the time properly. I have been traveling with my Q2 and my phone always has the right time but my Quest is stuck in CDT. That makes no sense at all.

Labels