Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Unable to add friend

I recently purchased a second quest 2. I added my profile as the admin and added my daughter as the second profile. For some reason, I am unable to send her a friend request from my first quest two or the app.When I search for myself from her account...

Sir_Dixon by Honored Guest
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cant login to iphone meta app

I have a iphone 14 max pro, downloaded the meta app. It takes my email, sends a code, goes back to email, tried password. No fail message, just a loop that never ends. I can login meta online just fine, but can login to app to register my new quest3....

Oculus Rift Blackscreen

Hey Guys, i bought my Oculus Rift almost a year ago and never had any issues. But one Day suddenly It stopped working? So i suggest you guys know the light at the top middle at the rift and it turns white when you put it on but it's just orange no ma...

Lonj_ by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest 2 not loading anything

Hello, my oculus quest 2 seems to be stuck on the spinning meta quest logo screen and whenever I try to factory reset my headset the menu crashes and brings me to the same spinning logo, any solutions?

Cannot Pay Using Paypal

I'm trying to purchase an app from the store, but the payment via my added Paypal account keeps failing. I also tried to add my Visa debit card, but it is not accepted.

golf+ graphics update

After my golf+ game got a graphics update the game won't play at all. I have a blank screen after initial logo start up screen. It started with a screen that had words that were upside down and weird shapes. But when I restarted it is now just a blan...

Cant change ver of games on secondary acc?

Ok, so changing version of gamee like beta or RCs is easy. But thing is when you game share a game abd try to change the version of it on a admin ofc. It doesnt change the version on the secondary. To sum it up I tried to change the version of bonela...

Quest Pro - Does not pair with app

I've seen a lot of post and solutions to get past pairing issues... but I can't seem to make any of them work. I have a Quest Pro that is less than a month out of warranty and after emailing back and forth with support they said If I've exhausted all...

Air Bridge not showing under available Link Devices

Title explains my problem, ive tried restarting my quest, restarting my laptop, factory resetting the air bridge, changing passwords on the air bridge, I cant get it to show up under the Link tab on my quest, im not sure if i need to share my wifi fr...

One lens not working

Hello, my brother has an oculus quest 2 and one of the lenses aren't working. He can still play he's just half blind.Here's what happened, from what I know. His dog pissed on it and he apparently tried to use soap and water to clean it(in hind sight ...

Gorilla tag shiny rocks crashing

When I click confirm on the atm in gorilla tag and it takes me to put in my pin to purchase, gorilla tag glitches me out of the game and takes me out of the game. It does not allow me to purchase shiny rocks because it glitches me out of the game bef...

App sharing already enabled on another headset

I have a meta quest 2 and a meta quest 3 and can´t enable App sharing on either of the devices.I already checked the "My devices" website on my meta account and tried to enable there App sharing, but I also got the same message. I tried factory reset...

I can't generate referral link in website nor app

I just got a Quest 3 and I am waiting to refer my friend who is about to buy a quest3I cannot see any option or button on the referral page to do this nor any option in the app.Is there something wrong with my account stopping me from referring? And ...

Resolved! Trouble to connect Quest 3 with link cable

Hello,i ordered my Quest 3, which was working fine until this midday. Airlink was running good, also since yesterday everything was fine with the cable which perform far better. (USB C- USB C- Cable, 5Gbit conected to an USB 3.2 Port 2x2). FYI, the c...

jphh93 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with payment method

HelloI have problem with payment method. I can't add my card I was writing to support and they said adding a card shouldn't be a problem. and they told me to reply within 5 days but I don't know where to reply. I tried to respond by e-mail, but I don...

Perpel8 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cross-buy games not working.

I recently bought ''Contractors'', and ''Zenith: The Last City''. On the quest store. I found out they had cross-buy so I decided to download them from the Oculus App to play on my computer for better graphics. First I tried Zenith, and the in game c...

Strungar by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PCVR lag

Hi i have got a quest 2 and i use airlink for pcvr same with link btw but i have got a rtx 4070 ti asus rog gpu and a intel core i5 7400 cpu and i meet the reqs for pcvr but i still lag and freeze in pcvr i have tried tons of diffrent games and searc...

oculus and their SHITTY GARBAGE software

finish to setup, ask for update . i update, update all, firmware and after he not able to fi nd the headset need repear , i repear all , at the end ,he ask again for an anotehr update and firmware and again and again, and again garbage, garbage oculu...

Quest Store Wishlist

the wishlist section of the quest store seems to have hidden a few games i wishlisted. specifically stormland, i cant find it in my wishlist, on the store page, and not even in search results. is this a bug? how do i fix this?

Resolved! Quest 3 doesn't start...

Just received my new Quest 3 and had it on charge for 1h. Now a little white light is turned on at the left outside but the screen is black and no sound. Have pressed the on/off button for 2/5/10/20 seconds but there is no reaction. Is it bad quality...

Can you remove the avatar

I made an avatar and regret it. The customization options are bad and the avatars look horrible but I’m stuck with it now. I can’t figure out how to delete it. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Cannot Login to Android App using Meta Account

tldr; App login attempts using my meta account info loop without error forever, making the headset useless.When attempting to login to the Oculus app on my phone, which for some stupid reason is required to use my headset, the option to login via ema...

My Quest 2 left controller isn't tracking.

I do not know what happened but whenever I powered my Quest 2 headset on my left touch controller wasn't tracking correctly. It kept on freezing or it wasn't in the position my hand was in. I tried taking out the battery for 30 seconds and putting it...

WiFi connection problems

I cant connect to my wifi network with Oculus 2. Network is visible and I'm providign correct password. Other devices are connected to it witout problems.When I try to connect with Oculus, it says "connecting", and then "disconnected". No error messa...

Can't unlock Quest 2

Hello, I have an Oculus Quest 2 that I can't unlock (forgot pattern). When I attempt factory reset I get a small yellow robot with the words "No Command"? How can I reset?

SalahFett by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels