Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Turn off Scoreboard?

When I did the set up, it seemed like there were settings for the scoreboard: like you could move it up on down. Now I can't find the settings for it. I want to turn it off. How do I do that?

Calli66 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quest 2 just won't stay connected via air link...

My nephew has a very similar setup to mine. He has one of the TG01 HP gaming series with a Ryzen 5 and 24GB of ram. He's running updated Oculus software, Steam, and updated Quest 2 firmware. He's got a top of the line router and he (and computer and ...

Help my oculus quest 2

hello, I get a yellow dot on the left lens where I'm looking, I still don't know what happened to it, it suddenly came out, could you help me, what can I do?    

E4CDD600-93C6-4071-BCD4-D3AF25C1CA68.jpeg 0C69833D-0371-4FA3-938D-05F360C780B0.jpeg 9C9B2243-CA56-4513-9A69-57812C1248E6.jpeg 5C2677FE-CA4B-41EE-A2A4-692A645D9512.jpeg

App Library

I'm still not able to access my app library or use my headset. It's been over a week now with this same issue.

Account broken for one week, where is this fix?

I purchased a Quest 2 (already had Rift S) fired it up last Wednesday and Oculus asked to create a new Oculus account for Facebook. Unaware of the server issues and assuming it was because of the new headset I did so. As everyone is aware all my game...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Is anyone else having this problem? What should I do?

I had some scanlines when looking at faraway distances in population one. After some searching I found this article which mostly describes what I'm seeing on my quest 2. https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/77762/horizontal-scanline-disto...

Resolved! Unable to install apps to my headset at all.

Hi there, I used to own a Quest 2, and sold it on facebook marketplace. Today, my new Quest 2 arrived, and i was so excited to play, however, on the headset the app store does not show any games at all, unless i search for it, go to it's add-on bundl...

ItsKairo by Level 4
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ztráta hry a učtu

Dobrý den, nemohu se přihlásit na svuj Oculus učet, napsalo mi to, že neexistuje, tak jsem se musel přihlásit nově přes Facebook, ale přišel jsem o hry.

Plety by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creed rise to glory pvp

Hey guys just bought this game but the pvp wait time is horribly long. Pls add me up if y’all down 2 play. Haven’t got a single pvp match yet~

CJWoooo by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 referral

So a month ago my friend used my referral code which at the time was $60 but I haven't received the money and he doesn't see an option that shows his store credit, how do we fix this?

Visa

Won't take my visa gift card 

My left controller is not tracking

I was playing beat saber and I hit my table and my controller stopped working. I had restarted my quest 2 and my controller was just stuck in one spot, I can rotate it but it doesn't move. help!!!

Puppet Fever game

hi i cant find puppet fever on my quest 2 and yes i searched the store on my quest 2 but cant find it on the websites it saide it supports quest 2 standalone but I cant find it on the store i was wondering how to install it or if its and applab game ...

None existent customer support

I have been having the same problem since Christmas. I’m unable to add my credit card information to make purchases. I have contacted customer support numerous times and keep repeating the same troubleshooting steps. I was told back in January that m...

Mixed reality audio recording OBS wireless

Hi All,Really hoping to get to a solution here, for the last few days I have been trying to record Mixed reality, I have used both Oculus MRC and Liv and neither will allow me to record audio.I want to start a 30 day vlog/blog on fitness using just V...

Locked out of my quest 2

I have a lock pattern for my quest and whenever I try to connect my quest through the app it wants me to put in the code that I forgot and I can't reset my pattern can someone help me? @OculusSupport

Cant buy games

I haven’t been able to buy games for months, I’ve tried almost everything besides, making a new PayPal, getting a new card, or switching banks. Everything else I’ve tried and this is so irritating. Every time I put a support ticket in I feel like the...

oculus quest

Hi, i want to know what's the screen size of the oculus quest, or what's the size of a pixel ?

Virtual Offsite

Hello,I'm looking to talk to someone at Meta about running a virtual company offsite for my company of approximately 320 employees (all of whom have an Oculus). Thank you,Neil

Oculus not showing previous apps

I had an Oculus Quest 2 about 6 months back, but decided to sell for something different. On that account, I had purchased severlal apps, The climb, Beat saber, etc. But now I have an oculus rift, logging into the same account shows that i have downl...

Dogeph by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels