Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Prepaid visa and mastercard

Oculus should really enable the use of prepaid credit cards to buy apps. I don’t feel comfortable adding my personal info online and the prepaid card prevents this. Oculus could make boat loads more money if this was an option…..or at least put oculu...

link cable

i am trying to mod gorilla tag and i need to connect my oculus the the app on pc with link cable. but i plug it in and it just loads and i cant continue. what do i do?

Oculus quest 2 - Air Link Error

Hi All, I have recently connected my oculus to my PC through Airlink, I have paired the devices and all seems to be ok however I am asked to return to the PC to continue setting up at this point I seem to continue to get the following error message: ...

Resolved! Question about cross play / cross buy

Hi there, Just wondering, since I wouldn't want to buy the same game on two different platforms for nothing. My boyfriend recently just got the Valve Index and I have the Quest 2. Is it possible for us to play Beat Saber together if he has it on Stea...

Headset is bugging out

this has been happenign for a couple months now where my headset (even after factory reseting) will make this scrathign noise and disconnect my controllers and then move the around without me doing anything, and if I am able to finish the set up it p...

Touch controllers

My touch controllers are not re-pairing with my oculus, I have followed the directions in the reconnect devices page in the oculus mobile app and nothing worked. I have replaced the batteries already and my controllers aren't repairing with my oculus

Stuck on meta symbol

My quest 2 is stuck on the meta symbol. I cannot reboot or do anything. Have tried holding button down for 1 minute, nothing happens. I have tried holding down the side button and volume button to bring up boot menu. The menu comes up and I tell it t...

Resolved! Oculus Touch Controllers not tracking

Hey everyone i know there are a few posts about this same thing but i read through them and nothing helped me. My controllers arent being tracking with the sensors. When i first got the touch controllers i set them up fine and they worked for about a...

Oculus Quest 2 Power Issue

One day I tried to use my oculus and it worked fine and then I turned it off like normal and when I went back to it the next day the indicator light does not turn on when plugged in to any kind of cord. If it does charge it does for a few minutes the...

nose pad

Does anyone know where I can get the plastic pad that goes in the center of the glasses for the nose? I've lost them and I don't know where to buy them.

Sorry, this content isn't available right now

When I try to access Oculus.com, it works fine. As soon as I log in, it says "Sorry, this content isn't available right now". I'm using Chrome. I tried in incognito mode, tried with Edge, tried to clear site data (anything related to the keyword "ocu...

Lyverbe by Level 3
  • 30 replies
  • 2 kudos

Link and quest memory

I'm looking at upgrading my archaic CV1 to a Quest 2 and noticed the option for memory in the purchase. Given that I spend a lot of time on vr either playing around with my own hobby development, or linked to the PC... I'm thinking I'd probably be us...

Hairboy by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horizon Worlds still not available???

Oculus Quest 2, 18+ user, US (Ohio), not on VPN - Horizon Worlds still only shows as “Wishlist” and not available for download, either from Oculus device or from Oculus website/app. What’s going on?

Swift code invalid when adding a payout method

I am trying to add a new payout method in the oculus developer dashboard for my quest apps as a part of the submission. However I get an error saying the swift code is invalid. I checked with the bank and they confirmed that it is correct. I don't kn...

Controller can’t traking

Hello, it has been only two months since the Oculus, but in the last period the right controller no longer works, and then I changed the batteries and it worked, but it becomes far from the glasses and I cannot control it. controller

hiro-_ by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horizon Worlds

I am having the issue of Unable to Travel popping up and won’t let me get past home.I have uninstalled and reinstalled and Factory reset my Quest2 .. This is very frustrating

Signing in

Hello, my 17yr old made a star pattern to sign in and now can't remember it. We just got it for him for Christmas lol. How can we reset the password without resetting it? Please help

Controller won’t wake up

My right controller won’t wake up. I tried changing batteries, even though the other one was still fresh. I even unpaired and tried to repair but that didn’t do anything. Help please.

installation of apps

so, ive run out of storage on my C drive to install games on, so now im trying to install them on my 8 TB D drive. ive gone into windows settings and change the default drive, yet on the oculus app, the C drive is still default. i click add new drive...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors