Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Bug when try to add Payment Information

Hi,I want to add the payment details for the company. And when I were on the fourth page, I can add the bank-data. When I then try to submit that, I get an error, that I should try it again. But for this, I must do at least one change in the three li...

Audio out

Does anyone know how I can have sound from my pc speakers while I'm connected (corded/seated) to Steam VR with the Quest 3? I'd be happiest with all speakers working, including the headset, but if I have to pick one the 300w with subwoofer wins. This...

I can't log in my old account

I used Quest2 before and registered a meta email account for it. But now when I try to log in, maybe because I used a mobile phone number in China, I cannot receive the verification code now. So, I cannot pass the double verification, and my email is...

KAT932 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor UX with support

Left controller support issues, 3 replaced controllers, one head unit replacement, controller appears to consistently be shorting where power will not return to controller. Contacted support, spoke to Gwen who stated she did everything and even thoug...

Big-Aus by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My oculus is a fancy brick because of factory reset

I was having problems playing a game saying a software update was happening so I waited an hour and nothing happened I looked it up and told me to factory reset my vr so when I tried to turn it on it said something wasn’t responding so I closed app a...

Promo Code is Not Being Applied

I got a message for a GET 30% off your next app with code OCULUS30. When I apply the code it fails and says to contact Customer Service. I read the T&C and do not see anything that disqualifies me from receiving the promo. Please help.

Facebook Business Account Blocked - No support Available

Hi,A Small business in Switzerland, has their Business Account blocked by FB. We have not violated any terms, and missed responding to FB in time for their reminder email.We have no support available and unable to run ads on FB/Insta now.Is there a w...

Screen will briefly cut to a black screen when using Quest Link

On top of the already widely documented pixel/sparkle bug, when using Quest Link on my Quest Pro, i noticed my screen will cut to black for a few split seconds. I think it only happens maybe once or twice over a play session so its not a massive issu...

vaizor by Protege
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My remote drains battery

My right remote drains the battery after every use. It only works if a new battery is installed each time I use it. I have bought the rechargeable base but it still does not work on the right remote.

2ND ACCOUNT

I just bought the Quest 3 , so I want to add a new account to my quest 2 so I can play games together with family , and friends. I go into the quest 2 and add account it gives me a code and tells me to go to www.meta/device. I enter the code and when...

GREY SCREEN OCULUS QUEST 2

Hi! I’m EVOS AND I HAVE PROBLEM : So my oculus quest 2 just shows a grey screen then turns off at first I can see the oculus logo then the display turns grey and can’t see anything at all I factory reset at least 10 times and the same thing is happen...

BLITZKIY by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rift S troubleshooting steps when display isn't working?

I have a Rift S and the display is not working. I can usually see the program I'm running on the monitor but the headset is always black.I get a white light on the inside and the blue light on the outside.it shows my devices (controls and headset) wi...

Beat saber meta quest 3 purchased song fail

I see online that so many people seem to have the same problem. I bought the beat saber plus Imagine Dragons package. It seems, however no matter what package you buy the songs themselves can’t download and you always get an error message. And of cou...

Grey screen after software update

Hi,I havent played the quest 2 in a while and yesterday I thought I would fire it up. It worked like it should and kept playing few games. But then I updated the oculus software, and when that was finished it rebooted my oculus, when I started it up ...

Resolved! I have not received my refund

I refund among us it has been a few days and I have not my refund I have checked my bank many times. I have gone a new card and of you guys need it please reply.

blade and sorcery nomad

Hello, I have a problem with my favorite game blade and sorcery nomad for almost 1 year I am waiting for the crystal hunt mod and they have just updated the game and put the game online except when I go on it tell me to have the original version of t...

Lag/Sliced up/Tearing Image with (3rd party) link cable.

Hello Meta Community,I just bought an 3rd party link cable, and connected it with my pc and the Meta Quest 2. It worked and I was now standing in the normal white void room or smth. But when I moved my head, the image was jittery and sliced up or som...

f89d998a-3b17-46ad-b621-1589229d9c87.png
Skyflamme by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to cast from Quest 2 to Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 SM-T500

I'm unable to cast video from Quest 2 to our Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 SM-T500. The tablet will connect and receive audio, but video will not cast. Both the oculus and tablet are on the same wifi network. I have no issues when casting to my Samsung Note ...

xmetal68 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal funktioniert nicht

Hallo, ich wollte mir heute über die Oculus App (PC) das Spiel Blade & Sorcery holen, aber als mich mit Paypal bezahlen wollte, stand dort folgendes: Ihre PayPal-Zahlung konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihre PayPal-Informati...

byjxshua1 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta quest app not working

Trying to reset the quest headset… The website says to open the Meta Quest app. However, the app opens with absolutely no content. Just a blank screen and the icons across the bottom

Quest2 display is dead

I bought Quest 2 with pre-booking almost 3 years ago.I just noticed 2 days ago my quest 2 display was wrong. It only shows black screen with backlight like a fog.Of course, I couldn't do anything. I tried to factory reset, It looks success to reset b...

inpw by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air link showing 3 dots

I've had this problem for over a year and everything I do does not work, switching graphics cards, deleting and reinstalling files, even factory resetting both my headset and computer but nothing works. Air link has been working in the past but now i...

Spixey by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels