Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Light stripe on top of the screen - oculus rift

Hi! Once i used my oculus rift 8 months ago everything was working fine. Now when i reinastalled the vr drivers and apps i had a problem that i had a black screen. I somehow menaged to get a white stripe on top of the screen (in vr) when i try to lau...

Impossible to install Contractors

Hi,I have buyed "Contractors" from August 2019 and I have reinstalled all my computer with a new hard drive on windows 11.Actually this is impossible to download and install Contractors...All my games work great except this game.If anyone have a good...

Copland by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account active on previous quest headset

My account is apparently active on an Oculus quest 2 that I had to return as soon as aI bought it due it to glitching as soon as I set up an account . It was returned months ago and I want to share access to my apps with other users on my headset. Is...

Time/date

So i literally was just playing my oculus this morning turned if off come back to get back on an now my time and date is set to march 23 2036 out of no where no internet connection will fix due to its none correspondence

Oculus syncing

So I’m trying to sync my stuff with the cloud in the files app but when I look there the cloud isn’t it the spot it usually is idk if it’s bugged or just not a option for me I’ve tried everything to get it to appear but nothing seemed to work

Fizz777 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11! for oculus quest

I want to play my games again, its taking so long and no work arounds or nothing that work. i cant go back to windows 10, there are to many things to change and stuff if i need to do that. How difficult can it be to fix this, not that much could have...

3rd headset stuck on O screen

I just recieved this headset from amazon less then a week ago. It was working just fine, I just played 30 minutes of beat saber. Picked the thing up to play it again and the O logo fading in and out is now stuck on the screen. Its currently not conne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

i need to return a quest game

i just bought a game and i did NOT like it it was 30 euros and i need a refund but i cant do it beacus it was a gift for my self i do not know what to do please help me

Account Issues

How much longer are we going to be without our accounts. I am on my third full day and still cannot get any straight answers except we are investigating the problem. I am frustrated because my Oculus is only three months old and I have had nothing bu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

Tracking Issues

Hello I've had issues with the oculus tracking lately whenever i try to make a boundary it cant seem to track my floor and when i try to draw the boundary it seems to move where ever i move i hope i find a solution for this because i factory reset my...

rift s issues

recently my rift s has stopped working, I have owned from brand new for almost a year now and the other day when trying to use it, it will get stuck on the three loading dots. I had used it just the day before and hadn't changed anything since last p...

Ghosting Quest 2 High Contrast On Dark Backgrounds?

Hi, I have been noticing High Contrast and Bright colours leave a ghosting effect on dark background when i move my head in the Quest 2. This is on batch date 11-2021. This is not just on the edges of text, this effect anything with bright colours on...

Roky360 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Several Occulus Quest 2 with the same Facebook Account

Hello, everyoneOur office bought eight Occulus Quest 2, which we take with us to customer events. How can I link all eight glasses to my Facebook account or a (to be created) company account? When trying it out with the same account, we could not sta...

Only 2 of my games are available on PCVR oculus wtf

I have purchased dozens of games in the Quest store on my Quest 2. When I hopped on the pc Oculus store with my Qst 2 I found only Saints n sinners and VR Chat. It shows all other titles I purchased as needing repurchased. Tell me this.is a bug. I wi...

Can't watch vr content from Pc

Hello,I'm having problems connecting my Oculus Quest 2 to my Windows 11 PC (I've not tried others).I can watch VR content on my Oculus apps, but when I link them (with cable or air link) to my PC, I cannot see VR content from the PC as it's supposed ...

Launch button greyed out

i tried using air link with a vr ready pc but the launch button is greyed out, i havent seen any fixes all over youtube and forums, all of oculus link isnt connecting to my pc, it connects to the oculus app fine though

oculus suddeniy not connecting

我們一直在努力解決報告的導致帳戶 iog-outs 和缺少應用程序庫的問題,絕大多數受影響的帳戶已恢復,我們正在努力為所有受影響的人解決此問題

ho716 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Headsets, multiple accounts -- one phone

Hello, I have multiple new quest to devices, each to be set up with their own separate account. My question is, is it possible to get them both set up using the same phone? The Oculus phone app doesn't give me a way to add another account, or even lo...

Flambda by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 2 Graphic Settings Help

Hi Everyone, I am trying to get the best visual/performance for my new Quest 2. My system settings are as follows: GTX 1080GPU/8700K(6 Core @ 4.7) CPU/USB 3.1 via link cable. Below are my current settings. Does anyone have suggestions to improve my e...

Insight7_0-1647048875802.png Insight7_1-1647048917216.png

Quest soo many problems ...

* Issue black box floating in the screen* issue crashing when forcing the power profile* Issue disconnect USB, USB 3 not recognized* Issue goes to black screen randomly / freezes * Issue overriding my nvidia settings, need to reapply every time I pla...

Airlink

I open up airlink to play a game on there. I open it up, its not playing on my vr INSTEAD its playing on my TRASH vive pro and I dont want that. So i close out the game, AND IT WILL NOT CLOSE OUT. It is closed out it is not running on my pc AT ALL. A...

Rift S Not working right

I’ve been having a problem where my Rift s keeps loosing tracking and control, then black screening, then I can see again but can’t hear or say anything then repeats the first step over and over.I don’t know what the problem is since it worked perfec...

Tohrue by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Star Wars Squadrons just shows black screen

I have the Quest 2 and bought the Oculus link cable. When I run Steam VR and then Open Star wars squadrons, it acts like it wants to load but then just goes to a black screen with 'close' on the top right corner.

My e-mail

How can i change if my main e-mail adresse is vlosing that mean i can't change my username because i need an aprove from my Email adresse i can't change my old e-mail to a new one because then i need to accept it on my old e-mail account plz help me

The oculus is kinda bad

So, two nights ago it was working fine and I found out the new beat saber ost came out, I was thrilled, but after I played it and shut it off to go to sleep, it randomly just bacically factory rest but the accounts were still there and when I tried t...

Labels