Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Oculus quest 2 headset sensor issue

I received the Oculus quest 2 yesterday. After turning it on normally and adjusting it to the most comfortable position, I found that the head tilted 3 degrees to the left in VRCHAT, so I had to tilt my head 3 degrees to the right to keep the avatar'...

NANACHl by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

quest 2 link graphics look grainy

i had just upgraded from rift s to oculus quest 2, and had bought a link cable with 2.2 g, but the graphics look a bit grainy compared to the rift s. i had tried everything I can to make them look decent or better but in no way was I able to make it ...

Account outage e-mail issues

My account was one of the accounts that was effected by the account outage. The system ask me to sign in again and I did and when I did the system used my other email address instead of the one I used for the original account. for Oculus. When I log ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RH controller drift

My RH controller has been drifting since i bought Quest 2, 4 weeks ago. I have spoken with customer services who want me to post controller to them so they can check/replace. They also said that if a replacement is sent out this may be a refurbished ...

Applab game problem

I bought a game on applab. and when I bought it, it showed a spinning circle and didn't download. Now everytime I try to see it in the store or download it, it still shows the spinning circle. The game I tryed to buy is called nock. Thank you

Oculus Store App Refund Inquiry

Hello.I bought The Thrill of the Fight from the Oculus Store on 03/05/2022 19:59.And after using the app for 1 hour, I requested a refund (03/05/2022 20:42)I received an email saying that a refund request has been submitted.2022/03/06 18:00 I purchas...

Controller draing

My right controller keeps draining very fast. I've changed the batteries numerous times and I keep getting the same reaction

Resolved! Account Needs Fixing *Update: FIXED*

UPDATE: Account is now working and accessible! Hello @Ryanality . Sorry for the @ but it is important. I use Facebook to log into my account (they are merged) and I have been experiencing the log-in glitch for three days now. I was one of the first o...

oculus.png

Forgot unlock pattern

I made a pattern then few minutes later I forgot my pin and my device isn't connected to the oculus and I cannot get in.

Mic issues

If youre mic stops working, do a factory reset, by holding the power button and volume down button down at the same time til you see the reboot screen and use the volume buttons to elect factory reset, and press the power button. Yes its starts you o...

Calibrated world guardian (Quest)

Hi, Are there past experiences I could learn from or instructions, or tutorials about calibrating a Quest guardian with a (pre-made) guardian of a real location to play in ? Or having the player create the guardian while holding the headset so they c...

Quest 2 - device won't take a charge anymore

Quest 2 doesn't charge anymore. Have checked the charger and it appears to be working fine, but when plugged into device, the led charging light doesn't illuminate and headset doesn't charge. Has anyone else experienced? Is device completely broken.....

Dunbars by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest 2 shuts down without warning

While watching Netflix with oculus when I am doing my Pilates reformer exercise used to be fine for a few weeks. Recently it kept shutting off without warning and I had to restart and reset my boundary again. I gave up trying to do that except that’s...

Windows 10 quest 2 compatible apps?

What are your top 5 pc Oculus apps? What are your top 5 pc Oculus sites? Windows 11 is not ready for Quest 2, not yet sure about Windows 10, what apps and sites are compatible? Currently on App Library strike, for an app icon slide/app icon hide, tha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to load. Please try again later

My oculus was in a storage unit for like a month. then when i went to play it after getting it back, i couldn't see any of my games, couldn't see my profile, couldn't access the store either. i originally thought that it was my internet so i went and...

xzvsil by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apps won’t load

Every time that I get onto my quest, none of my apps will load, they all just sit there on the spinning wheel screen and whenever I go to the oculus store it says “Oops, try again” or something along those lines, I have already checked and my headset...

Y3bb3r by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

The walking dead saints & sinners brightness fix for quest 2????

Anyone know a tweak (for quest 2) that can fix the lighting because the game is so dark on quest 2 and on pc it is like so much better lighting wise. I was just wondering if anyone had any way of fixing it so the game looks brighter. If you can respo...

Izion by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet restrictions

Why can I not access internet on my oculus. It was working fine and now it's telling me I have internet restrictions.

App Lab Release - Tax ID to setup payment.. what number?

Hi all so setting up payment details before submitting a release but it is asking for a tax id - what exactly should I be looking to add here? I am just an individual developer in the UK not a business / company and have never had any tax id afaik. T...

Discount code not working for DLC

Nowhere in the T&C does it say anything about discount codes not applying for use with DLC's, but it's rejecting the new OCULUS20 code when I'm trying to purchase a Walkabout DLC course. it's not saving me a lot of $$$, but I thought I'd mention it s...

Redirect Oculus Quest 2 Referral link

When my friend open my referral link then site is redirect to: https://auth.oculus.com/login-without-facebook/?session_storage=false . Why? He is logged on his Facebook account. And my brother, who have Oculus Quest 2 too, haven't referral link to co...

275483848_1130794534400910_2452414117683784886_n.png 275567788_4753501541426997_1598992815705296514_n.png Bez tytułu.png

Controller issues

I was wondering if there is something im missing doing. My right controller either freezes when i play or just disappears or is not recognized or im told low battery. I have unpaired and paired and changed the battery multiple times. The left seems t...

Labels