Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

No Sound in Echo Arena

My Rift came in the other day and I tried out Echo Arena and it worked perfectly the first time. Since then, it has been completely muted and it is the only game on my Rift that has no sound. The Rift home menu and all other games and apps have sound...

Hello every one.

..I just bought a Oculus quest 2 and I forgot my code to buy new game.? PLS let me know how I can found it back.Sorry my english is not so goodHave a good day

Perche blocco

Ho comprato occhiali e giochi e non li ho usati ed è stato creato un blocco per l'account e nessuno mi ha risposto

Blocco

Siete un'azienda e questo è il vostro problema e deve essere risolto

Oculus Remote Desktop not connecting for Horizons Workrooms

I have installed the Oculus Remote Desktop app on my MacBook Pro M1 14'' Laptop.I can see my headset and it gets a green dot on it and says that it is connected. In the oculus app it finds the laptop and tries to start up and shows a black screen. Af...

skivan by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Niveda gtx 1050 not being compatible

I have the card listed above as gpu 0 and AMD readon Vega 8 mobile gfx as gpu 1 (11 go vram tottal) and 8gb of ram. Gpu 1 stays at 0% or uses 0.1 of its 5gbs all the time even when I’m playing games gpu 0 when I’m playing jc4 minimum setting and almo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHY IS THERE NO LEVEL EDITOR IN MY BEAT SABER?

Hello, I got my oculus last month and I play it all the time. There are very few songs I like on there. I am older so my music is different. I want to map my own songs but my beat saber game has NO level editor option. Why? and does anyone know where...

Payment details

I can't add payment details.I had my CC details loaded and tried to change it to a different card so removed the ones I had loaded. I am now unable to add new payment details, the blue load bar just keeps turning and nothing happens!!I also tried usi...

Oculus quest 2 pc bug

Hey guys, recently i bought a used oculus quest 2 on back market and according to the site it has been tested and it is supposed to work. I tested it by doing it alone with oculus games and it works very well but trying to connect it to a computer it...

has anyone successfully used a gamepad with quest 2 ??

my xbox wireless will pair with quest 2 ok, but then the quest 2 just ignores it. i have found a very small number of people who say they have the same problem, but i haven't specifically heard from anyone who has successfully used a gamepad of any k...

Warrenty

My headstrap got detached while playing. I purchased it on September last year.

Ray007- by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Problem with display drivers" error

INFO: Headset : Quest 2GPU Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 Since the update I have lost the ability to connect to either my PC or my laptop. They were both working great before ! I was using it at work for web meeting etc.,.. now I cannot.I have tried with b...

Oculus Link Suddenly Not Working

SPECS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti I have been using my 3rd party link cable for ages, ...

Refunding beatsaber

the screenshot means it still application didnt have any requestI bought it on February 3, 2022and only play 5min and even less then i refund application submitted immediatelybut now it was after 1 month even more but nobody request my applicationi c...

Screenshot_2022-03-08-11-48-18-353_com.oculus.twilight.jpg

Oculus Quest 2 link issue

Every time I try connecting my Quest to my computer I get the option to allow my data to be shared but never gives me the option to connect via link. When I do click allow, for some reason media player launches and that’s it. I tried multiple Usb - C...

Where is the code in my email?

I wanted to change the email because I forgot the password so I tried changing it but I couldn't, why? When it came to verify the email I DONT see the code in my email. Is anyone encountered this problem too? If yes can you help me?

Live streaming from 360 camera straight to Oculus Quest

Hi,I want to live stream a 360 video from some camera wirelessly to my Oculus Quest, either over my local network or somehow straight from the camera to my Quest. I want the latency to be as low as possible so I'm not interested in live streaming to ...

x5y by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Running Tray for Oculus Quest

Hi there, I've been toying with the idea of getting a walking platform for a long time. However, I haven't found any that would be compatible with the quest. I only found several for Vive systems. Does anyone know if there is a running tray for quest...

Access Horizon Worlds from Germany

Hey, I now received my Meta Quest 2 and asking my self which is the easiest way to access Horizon World from Germany? Actually it is not possible to download this app and maybe will take to 2023.... Did someone has an advice for me? KR

KMAG by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels