Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Defector third mission in Hotel.

Does anyone know how to get past the point were you are suppose to talk to the hotel front desk person in the third mission? The dialogue keeps vanishing if i speak to a hotel guest and the option to talk to the clerk doesnt even show up. Am i missin...

How do I disable Air Link?

I cannot find the setting to disable the air link feature, everywhere I look online shows how to disable it on an older version of the software.

Trying to watch a video over air link but there's no video

Is anyone else having trouble watching videos over air link When I try to stream a video from the web (HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix...) using air link I only can hear the audio but the screen is blank. If I click off of the video tab I can still brows the ...

Pyro299 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 High Ping and Jitter

Hi, After some help or guidance.... Recently invested in Shadow Tech virtual gaming PC service for the primary reason of playing VR games on my Quest 2. I've worked in IT for 12 years so not phased by any technical setup or specific processes require...

iphone_orbi.PNG iphone_PChotspot.PNG quest2_PChotspot.jpg quest2_orbi.jpg

Low battery alert

I used to never have this happen but now whenever my controller batteries are below 50% they send an alert every minuteThis makes my oculus literally unusableIs there any way to turn it off?

Resolved! Many Oculus Quest 2 Issues

Yesterday night I turned on my oculus to play, what I was greeted with was that my account wasn’t appearing in the menu screen, my games and apps library was completely gone (although oculus fit and 3 other default apps were on there), my browser isn...

Account sparito con le app

Oggi nel tentativo di accedere sull App del cellulare mi ha richiesto il login come se fosse la prima volta. Sono spariti nel app e il mio dispositivo registrato. Non riesco ad accedere al mio profilo dal Quest 2.Rivoglio immediatamente il mio profil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alles weg spiele etc

Hi meine ganzen spiele sind weg hatte meinen Facebook acc zusammengeführt mit oculus. Jetzt ist alles weg und kann nichts mehr in der Bibliothek laden soll alles wieder neu bezahlen. Bitte um Hilfe

Wi3s3l by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can’t “retry” my Contractors download

So I tried to download contractors for my upgraded Quest 2 (I had the 128 but traded for a 256 for more faster speed) however when I tried to download the game, it failed and gave me the “option” to retry to the download. When I interact with the ico...

What Happened!

When I try to start my Oculus Rift up, which worked fine yesterday, I get shoved to a site of "Meta Quest/ Oculus" and it appears to only support the Quest2? I can't use my headset at all?

Blocco

Ho aspettato due settimane e Facebook non risponde Voglio rimborsare i giochi che ho comprato sul mio account

Cant download horizon worlds

I've talked to multiple support people can't seem to get it fixed? Why can't I downloaded horizon worlds. I'm in the United States

Promo code

hello, I bought a Beat Saber today using promo code OCULUS30 and would like to return and buy another game. Will the promo code work?

Oculus Quest 2 doesn't loading

My Oculus Quest 2 doesn't loading. I stuck on power up screen (see O and nothing happens). Device doesn't react on power button normally. If I press and hold it for 10-15 seconds he went black like it is switch of but immediately after it switch on a...

Can't pair quest 2 with phone.

I have been trying over and over again, but it doesn't seem to work. I use a second account on the headset. When trying to pair, it loads for a while before asking for a five digit code in the headset. There is never a five digit code in the headset....

Sennamo by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horizon Workrooms playing intermittent system sounds

I have been teaching in Horizon workrooms now for about 1 month. Over the past week, during a session in any room or in the Horizon Workrooms App, I will get random system sounds. The first time was repeating Dings that would last a few seconds and t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Bluetooth Keyboard Support

Has anyone heard anything about Quest 2 Bluetooth Keyboard support? Everything I find talking about it is several months old at this point.I am especially interesting in if/how this will work on the Enterprise edition.

Silent beeping in joystick of quest2 after fixing drift

I have this silent beeping sound in my controller and now it won’t work at all I don’t know what to do and quest won’t help me I tried everything I am unable to play my quest and that’s a main stream of my money. I need to fix this as soon as possibl...

Les Mills Body Combat Not Loading

Les Mills is not loading on my Oculus Quest 2 for some reason. All the other apps are working fine. My internet has no issues either. Just this app won't load beyond the logo screen. Goes into an infinite black screen. I've also tried uninstalling an...

Les Mills Body combat stops at loading screen

I have recently purchased the app and loved it. Used it for about 2 days then suddenly it just wouldn't go further than the loading screen no matter how much I waited. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but still persists. Any suggestions?

Pokerstars VR not loading

Hi all, just purchased my Quest 2 and have downloaded a few games, one of which is Pokerstars and I am having issues with. Brief description of issue:* game loads and I get to choose if I want Pokerstarts to access my photos and other info. I choose ...

No Sound in Echo Arena

My Rift came in the other day and I tried out Echo Arena and it worked perfectly the first time. Since then, it has been completely muted and it is the only game on my Rift that has no sound. The Rift home menu and all other games and apps have sound...

Hello every one.

..I just bought a Oculus quest 2 and I forgot my code to buy new game.? PLS let me know how I can found it back.Sorry my english is not so goodHave a good day

Labels