Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! Oculus won't start

Hello who ever is reading this I'm trying to play my oculus and it won't turn on no chime no light on the side (not even when charging) and nothing appears on the screen the headset isn't damage from being dropped or any thing cause it hasn't been. I...

USB recognition continues to fail.

I want Oculus Quest 2 to be wired with a PC. However, it appears that USB recognition fails. I've reset the factory, but it can't be solved. I don’t' know the reason.

tkdsha3 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 jitter/stutter and other display issues

So i recently got my quest 2 for Christmas. I play games like Beatsaber, alyx, clash of chefs, vtol vr etc using steamvr and the virtual desktop application. I keep noticing my games are constantly jittery and stuttering, oftentimes displaying a blac...

[RIFT S] Audio randomly cuts out! (NEED HELP)

I've recently bought an Oculus Rift S and this has been my experience so far:Got it, plugged it in, installed all the software and started playing. Everything seemed fine for a bit, then suddenly *STUTTER*. I was in my home when the game freezes for ...

Controller

if i need a controller where can i find it and one more thing on my current right controller one trigger started scraping what to do?

screen and sound glitches

I have recently brought a quest 2 that has worked perfectly fine for the most part. A couple of days ago I've started to notice the odd issue. When I boot up the quest 2, the screen glitches. A broken and fragmented image of the home room is everywhe...

Sky Worlds

Hi, I have just got an Occulas 2. I have downloaded the Worlds app, and when I click on it the Sky log in screen comes up, however it is completely greyed out. I can't log in. I can click on any of the buttons. Everything is grey and can't be clicked...

Poor image and horizontal lines on the left lens

Hi,I just got my rift, installed it today and played around with it for 30 minutes or so, what an awesome experience, however when I returned to experience some more, the left lens suddenly displays poor image quality and horizontal lines Left lens:...

Rift preventing Computer from going to sleep

I was trying to setup 'Put the computer to sleep' in my Power Options, but noticed that something is preventing it from actually kicking in. By running powercfg -requests in Powershell, I get this;DISPLAY:None.SYSTEM:[DRIVER] Realtek High Definition ...

Nibre by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Pc will not connect to my oculus air link

I have tried connecting to my pc with a link cable, I have tried connecting through air link, I have tried restarting both devices and deleting and reinstalling the oculus app. I have even tried signing out and back in, Nothing will work!!!! Everythi...

Conection problems

Hello, my Oculus rift S sensor isnt connecting to the computer, even though I have tried every thing in the oculus support and have followed all the instructions. Please help, thank you.

Multiple Devices on a single account?

Can I know if we're allowed to have a same Facebook/Oculus account on multiples devices at different locations /wifi? I understand multiplayer isn't allowed if we're all logged in at the same time, but my plan is just to play the same game at the sam...

Horizon

It still not letting me download it it’s saying coming soon still

Right controller not turning on

Our right controller began lagging and not tracking properly. We replaced the battery and added in the piece of aluminium foil as mentioned on other sides. This seemed to work for a short amount of time, then began lagging again. I have paired, unpai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Aux port seemingly disconnected/malfunctioning

My aux port on my Quest 2 was working fine last week but suddenly it just stopped recognizing it. Whenever I plug in headphones, the Quest 2 continues to play audio through the speakers and doesn't even acknowledge the fact that they're plugged in. I...

Canceling Refund

Hey so I think there needs to be a way that you can cancel refunds, I refunded a game and decided I wanted another go at it, but unfortunately you can only cancel refunds for oculus devices. Does anybody have a possible way around this?

Pls help me

My Oculus Quest 2 is not working. It‘s starts ,my Controllers are vibrats and it means that there is no Tracking . (But I cleaned the Cameras .) And then the Oculus is going in the Standby-mode….. Repeat. 

Oculus account doesn't let me purchase anything

I've tried purchasing on the quest itself, the mobile app, and the PC app, nothing works, I believe it's an account problem since I've tried multiple different mobile devices, how do I fix this

Aimrurt by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus controller stick drift

So my left oculus controller has started drifting to the right. I've tried dealing with it as it was slight, but its gotten to the point where im unable to open menus as im constantly moving no matter what. What do I do?

Email

I have an old email that I can not access associated with my Facebook account. When setting up the oculos we were not prompted to create a pin. I can't change anything without pin or make any purchases. How do I get access to pin I never created?

refund issues

I refunded The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners because it wasnt my type of game. I received the email notifying me that the refund was successful but my actual money wasnt given back, yet my store credit was. I am very confused and would like to know ...

Labels