Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 75 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

quest 2 stuck in pass through

As soon as I open up my oculus, it quickly shows me the main room and then instantly goes into pass through mode. I can’t do anything in the mode i’ve tried rebooting many times and looked online and I can’t fix it. please help

lyyndie by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I find "Add Desktop Panel"

I seem to be unable to find the "Add Desktop Panel" feature on my MetaQuest. Every tutorial video I watched is outdated and does not assist my in finding this feature. Is adding a desktop panel still an option for MetaQuest 2? I am just trying to get...

Mollusk69 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 menu not coming up, and other problems

I’ll give some context hoping that it’s relevant. So, I recently bought a game, played it for a bit and got so bored I turned it off straight from the game, not going to the menu first. The headset wanted to update so I let it. I went back on later t...

can’t log in in my account on the quest 2

hey meta support my facebook account got hacked and deleted and i lost everything including my meta account so i made a new facebook account and i logged into my facebook account in my meta quest 2 and i couldn’t enable developer mode so i deleted th...

Tracking on my quest 2 doesn't work

So I was playing a game Roanoke and all the sudden my tracking stopped working and my headset rebooted upon it coming back up there was like this computer chip looking thing with an arrow going up or down I can't recall and then all the sudden I gree...

IM DONE WITH VR

My headset isn't tracking correctly. My playspace is well lit, but I'm still losing track. Please help.

Controller issue

My right controller is malfunctioning and disconnects unexpectedly but there are no signs of damage. I've looked everywhere I can and at this point my last choice is to report it to meta themselves. Is there a solution or a free new controller becaus...

My cooling fan isn’t working properly

I get on vr ready to have some fun i had to charge it so I charged it after a game and then I get on again and it says SYSTEM ALERT your cooling fan isn’t working properly this may cause overheating or unexpected issues now everything works fine it’s...

Frozen on pattern menu screen

Today, I hopped onto my quest 2, only to find that the screen is frozen on the pattern input page. I've tried restarting it, plugging and unplugging it, cleaning around the lenses and navigation cameras. What should I do?

Unable to play Gorrila tag

Hello meta I have a problem with my headset we’re every time I try to play Gorrila tag I just get kicked out. This is my alt account just for Gorrila tag but I wanna play on my main. I already did a factory reset still did not work please meta find a...

Resolved! Got stuck with pass through mode upon recent update.

I have updated oculus quest2 today. It's getting pass through mode when device is booted and showing only camera view. I had turn of device tracking (which turns off pass through mode as well) to get Menu like prior to update. However, this is not al...

Resolved! Blade and sorcery quest 1

I just bought Blade and sorcery nomad on my quest 1 and it doesnt even give me the option to download it. It is just some blue circle I cant do anything with.

Digballs by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Update problems

I just did the latest update for my Meta Quest 2 (v57), yay I have legs!! Booo!! the software is broken... When I'm in my Oculus Home, my thumbsticks are inoperative... whenever I move them around they don't respond... at first I moved over to my Ava...

Store issue with Oculus GO 32GB/64GB

Has anyone else been having issues with Oculus Go's store page within the headset itself (not the Oculus App's Store tab on mobile). I work for a company that works with VR headsets. Recently, we have been receiving Oculus Go's that have an issue wit...

META Account Center

Ok so after months trying to send tons of bug reports i can't access the account center , is there a place to access the account center without going through Facebook or Instagram ? I get the page error and can't get into it so i cant unlink accounts...

tnm.anm by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

My Facebook account has been disabled

Hello Facebook team sir i use my account for last 3 years but suddenly my account is disabled, review application from my account is not submitting error showing invalid phone number i think I have made some kind of mistake that is against Facebook g...

Using Multiplayer Apps

I am going to purchase a Quest 3 so that my wife and I can player multiplayer games. She already has the Quest 2 with multiplayer games. Will I also need to purchase the same apps so that we can play together?

Doo925 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gaming Laptop PCVR Latency RTX 3080

Hello,I am having issues with my Meta Quest2 in PCVR - while using either airlink or Link cable or even virtual desktop. this is not a network issue as i have tried with link cable, with 3.2 usb and a bandwidth resuly of 2.3-2.7 gigsthe issue is late...

1st Quest2 shutting off after adding a 2nd Quest2

Never had an issue with my Quest 2 which I use daily for the last year+. Today I purchased a 2nd quest and added to the same account for playing tennis etc and suddenly the 1st quest is shutting off (going into standby... display just goes black like...

Resolved! Refund gorilla tag

So i bought gorilla tag on pcvr oculus software played for 15 minutes and wanted to refund it, it kinda like merged into my standalone quest 2 account like i got my shiny rocks my cosmetics etc and i got gorilla tag a few months ago on my standalone ...

Haylox by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipping delay

I ordered my quest 2 on September 13th. They sent me my confirmation which states I won’t be charged until my quest is ready to ship. They charged my credit card right away and then sent me an email stating there was a problem shipping my order and t...

swann23 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels