Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Oculus Quest 2 flashing

Hello, the headset is on charge and the light on the side is solid blue for about 7 seconds. At this point, the meta logo is visible on the screen. Then the light flashes on and off 7 times as a red light. When this happens, the meta logo inside disa...

My Mx Keys Mini keyboard

My Mx Keys Mini keyboard has an 'Ñ' button, can it be displayed on Meta Quest 2?What do I need to do in order to be able to display the letter 'Ñ'?

'Meta Quest Move Not Working'

@MetaQuestSupport I have recently had a problem with Meta Quest Move on my Quest 2. Every few minutes, an error comes up saying "Meta Quest Move has stopped working.' There are two options 'App Info' and 'Quit'. Quit closes the error, but is very ann...

Why is Meta Quest 2 so Bad?

I bought the Quest 2 specifically for MSFS. I've bought lens adapters, fans and extra rechargable batteries. I have a top end computer i9 13900, RTX 4700, 64 Gb DDR4 3600 RAM and I simply can believe how bad the Quest 2 is. Glitchy, poor quality visu...

Quest 2 Link and Airlink making laptop hard crash

I've been having an issue with Quest Link for the past year. It makes my laptop crash and restart. This has more or less made me stop playing VR altogether. I mostly just play VRChat now to hangout with friends. I can play in desktop mode indefinitel...

Lettis by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quest App: Can't Connect To The Oculus Server (Windows 10)

Hello! I recently got around to purchasing a Quest 2 to hang out with friends of mine. However, trying to install the quest app on my PC doesn't work and only gives me the error "Can't Connect: Looks like we can't reach the Oculus server. Please chec...

Resolved! cant download roblox applab on quest 1

I tried to get Roblox off the oculus store and when I pressed get it just showed a loading circle where get used to be. There is no downloading percentage or any sigh of it downloading and its been a couple hour. I have tried factory resetting my hea...

kehvihn by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App sharing won’t work because of multiple consoles.

I had to recently get a new headset because my last one broke. I factory reset set it and don’t have access to it but when i try to turn on app sharing on the new console it said “Can’t have more than one console with app sharing” but i litteraly can...

Can't connect my oculus quest 2 via link/airlink

Hello,I bought oculus quest 2 recently, and i have problem with connecting it to my PC, to play some games. I think the problem is my Oculus App (PC), beacouse it's showing like my PC does not meet the requirements, while i have meet them.CPU: I5 114...

obraz_2023-08-16_120602299.png obraz_2023-08-16_120750183.png obraz_2023-08-16_120812768.png obraz_2023-08-16_120854264.png

Monkey Place

I purchased some in-game credits (banans) in Monkeys Place which has been charged successfully to my card but the credits haven’t loaded onto my profile on the game! What do I need to do to get this resolved?!! I have emailed Meta support but no repl...

No one is online

My oculus says no one is online but I’m still getting calls and messages but I can’t call or message anyone

Resolved! Toggling between Airlink/Cable without Wifi.

I use a laptop for Link and use both cable and Airlink (with AirBridge). Many times where I don’t have Wifi available. Thing is, once I’ve toggled Airlink and later want to switch to cable, the option of using cable can’t be toggled without being con...

I don’t own the game anymore

I bought a game yesterday shave & stuff and now I don’t own it, I know I didn’t refund it and it doesn’t even show up in the purchase history this has never happened before and it’s very concerning considering a entire game can just disappear from my...

MinceoVR by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I want a refund on FitXr because they forcefully took money off my card after my card was locked and didn’t give me a chance to cancel the subscription.

Xqrkii by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps not working

When I open games it loads for a few seconds then goes to the homescreen and I've already tried factory reseting my quest 2 and it doesn't do anything

Zxps-_- by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Horizon World won’t load, blank screen after title screen

Installed Horizon World on Quest 2, open it and get Accept/Deny data message, I click ACCEPT and Horizon World title screen appears with three dots…then blank black screen. Nothing appears, no blue, nothing. Uninstalled a couple times/restarted/etc…

Quest Pro Developer Mode

I tried to enable developer mode on the Quest Pro following this tutorial:https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/native/android/mobile-device-setup/#enable-developer-mode The last window "Allow USB debugging?" is not showing up.I did it on Quest ...

cpvr.stud by Honored Guest
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels