Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 75 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Colored horizontal lines on screen

Many horizontal lines are permanently appearing on both screens of my Quest 2. They are mostly visible on screens with white backgrounds, where they appear as various bright colors. I have tried powering off my headset, and done a factory reset, but ...

quest.jpg
CycoWulf by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Airlink not working

Ive tried a lot of different things but my airlink is not connecting. Im on the same wifi on my computer and my oculus but whenever i try to pair it i click the button and it stays as Not connected.

Hotrock13 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tried it all, quest 2 does not send Bluetooth signal

Hi I just unpacked my Quest 2.No matter what I try. - and I've tried all your suggestions - it won't connect to the app on my phone. I've done a factory reset and gave the app nearby devices permission, but the app just says "looking for headset".My ...

Oculus Link/Quest: CPU overheating (95° C)

I am trying to use my Quest on my PC through Oculus Link but there's an issue that's preventing me from fully enjoying it.Here's the basic stats of my PC:CPU: i9-9900K, default clocks, with Noctua NH-L9 heatsinkGPU: RX580, default clocks, stock heats...

Link not supplying power to Q2

Ok so this just started the other day, my quest 2 will no longer charge via the Oculus link cable, and when I play PCVR the Q2 battery is discharging fast, I'm talking lost 40% charge in 10 mins.After playing around I have found a strange issue, the ...

Zandil by Rising Star
  • 252 replies
  • 23 kudos

Resolved! User ID showing in numbers in VR real fishing

Hi, I had been playing real VR fishing app for some time a couple of years ago when it was still Oculus Quest, and restarted it recently. I changed my Meta horizon username, and it has been reflected in the fishing game accordingly. But as I reinstal...

Screenshot_20230822_105325_Meta Quest.jpg 17a6ff478fed7bb128bedafda5ec5e77.png

Resolved! Constant crashing

I have been having a recent issue with my games where I would load into them and after about 2 - 10 minutes the game would randomly crash but I tried to reinstall them but now the whole headset is bugging out and it keeps going in a loop of loading t...

Resolved! Issue connecting wirelessly

As the title says, I've had issues connecting my Oculus Quest 2 to anything outside of the wifi. I have restarted the Oculus and my PC several times with no luck in resolving the issue. I redownloaded the PC desktop app and that didn't help either. I...

Resolved! Air Link issues

HelloDevice: Oculus Quest 2When i try to connect to my PC trough air link it says pair and when i click it then the button grays out with a label "Launch" and when i click my PC at the top it says "Pair" now on the button and its grayed out still.I c...

a question

hello, I am a new user here, I thought that the meta community is a small river, but I was surprised that the meta site is like a wide ocean, so I have a question, can you help me to get the wellness answer to it?The question is: - How can I understa...

Game no longer appearing

I recently purchased ironlights and played for a little while. Next tiime I went to log on, the game to me to check my connection and restart the game. Now the store shows I have not bought the game. I have proof of owning the game. If there's any fi...

Boot_leg by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Gift card won’t work

Whenever I try to put in a gift card code into oculus app (it’s an oculus gift card that meets all requirements) it just gives an error message about not working and the team it working on it. But when I come back and try again hours later it still w...

Brand new Oculus Pro Controllers cant be found by app or pro!!!!

I am so absolutely unbelievably angry at MYSELF for buying this NOW $1,000 coffee table display. THIS IS NOT my first time here, but unless you have an oculus quest pro parked right outside my door that is capable of at the very LEAST, working with i...

BS98 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air Link isn't working

I'm not sure what to do but my air link isn't working anymore for some odd reason what happened is my air link stopped working for some odd reason so I disconnected it from my pc app to reconnect it and now its not working when i try and re-pair it b...

How to see Meta support answers

Link to my answers How do I see the real answers from Meta support? They just spam with "your request has been updated" , but I don't know where to see the answer

Resolved! Microphone

Hi so I actually did make sure my microphones were on in all 3 but meta horizon worlds is still saying my microphone is muted. Why is that?

Microphone not working

My microphone on my quest 2 has seemingly stopped working. Every time i join a party or play an online game, other players either cant hear me or hear a loud static noise. I van hear everyone else perfectly fine but no one can hear me. What do i do? ...

showbop by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller problems

My grandson hit a table with his controller and now it’s “glitchy” and moves “uncontrollably”. How does he fix it?

keagatron by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup problem

So I was trying to setup my new meta quest and it’s stuck on a black screen and when I look down with it on all I see is my virtual body I haven’t had any prompts show up or anything wat do I do

meta please help

When I turn on my Quest, after the Oculus logo, when the background screen is completely black, I can clearly see a small green line (like a green line scratch of let's say 1 cm) on my left lens, but then when the (colored) home screen comes out, it ...

TreionYT by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enable unknown sources

I'm trying to connect the oculus meta quest 2 vr headset to a Roblox account on a laptop.The meta quest app I have for vr headset is on my phone.I'm trying to 'enabkle unknown sources', to allow the vr headset to access the Roblox game use on the lap...

Resolved! Link keeps breaking

A few months ago, I had an issue where my quest link stopped working. This was fixed by re installing the Oculus app, however after a couple days, it just breaks again. It's gotten to the point where whenever I want to use link, there is a high chanc...

Pokerstar Vr Sport bet

I bet on the warrior to win against blazer but the result was blazer win the game on Dec. 8, 2021 game. pls let me know how to get my chips back. The link below. Thank youhttps://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffb.gg%2Fv%2F9OmShb7ULa%2F%3Ffbclid...

Dizlocate by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right Controller Paired but not Showing on VR

When I try to pair my right controller, the app shows it's paired but when I put on my headset it shows that only the left one is working. I just got the VR today btw so I dont really know how any of this works

samsjello by Honored Guest
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Quest 2 air link right eye fish eye effect problem

HiI have an odd problem using airlink. When I turn on air link then I notice that everything around the screen of the right eye (on the sides) is stretching similarly to a fish eye effect which unfortunately makes air link unplayable for me. The qual...

Plobben by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pictures won’t sync to my iphone

Hello. I recently took some pictures on my quest two. When I go to my files and press the sync button it says it’s going to sync but doesn’t happen. Please help asap!

VR headset working but cant play games

The vr headset seems to be working ok and shows games but nothing will play. I go to a free game which is in the library (or in the heaqdset) and click on it but the only thing which plays is the preview video. I use the hand controller and push ever...

Labels