Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Transfer data from one headset to another

hi my headset has become faulty and I need to return it. Can I retrieve all of my current games and settings from this headset and transfer the data to a replacement headset? TIA

mlldaisy by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid account error

Hi. The last few days I have been unable to ay gorilla tag or rec room as I keep getting 'invalid account' message pop up. Anyone had the same, know how to fix?

0rnj by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movements are not tracked

an error occured. your device cannot monitor its movement or position in the play area. I don't know, how to fix it, couse hand controlers ain't doing anything. What should I do? Please help.

N0rb1 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compatibility Question

Hi. I have a Dell G15 5520 laptop with I5 12500H, RTX3050 95w, 16gb 4800mhz ram. Do you think I can play VR Chat with a Quest 2? If so, roughly how many fps I would get. And also in the compatibility page it says " *Please note: NVIDIA 3050 (laptop) ...

Quest pro controllers keep losing tracking

Hi there. Bought Quest pro controllers for my Quest 2. Every so often the left or right controller will lose its tracking whilst I'm playing a game. It will then come back to life after 3 seconds or so of waving it about. I'm on Quest 2 v56 I have he...

J40NYR by MVP
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My quest 2 mic is not working

I was playing nock with a buddy of mine switched to app chat from our party chat and it completely broke my mic. I have tried to fix it since by:1. checking all my settings making sure it wasn't muted2. Factory Resetting3. testing on both air link an...

JelqMommy by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Head set won’t pair

When oculus changed to meta I had to create a new account. I have now bought new controllers that I want to pair but can’t as the headset won’t pair with my phone. Is there a way round this as I don’t remember the original logins and don’t even know ...

Resolved! Cant go in vr

I went on vacation for 3 days and accidentally left my headset plugged in(idk if this is related to the problem but jusy giving info) when i turn the headset on it shows up with the pin and i unlock it. Then after a bit of loading it shows a pop up t...

Login code???

I can't log into my Oculus account, i have Rift S and never had this problem before.It wont send me the 6 digit code, no matter how many times i tried to resend ( So no need to tell me this for the 500 time).I never reciede a recovery code, so i dont...

erytes4ys by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus freezing

There have been glitches in the main menu since the last update. Then yesterday it started pausing/freezing over and over. At first it was every 10 minutes. Now it’s every 10 seconds. I’ve tried restarting, rebooting my modem, checking my internet sp...

Cant download Gym class basketball

I tried to download the game gym class basketball but on the oculus it says "add to wishlist" and on the app it says "coming soon" it says it was released Oct 6. I checked to see if I need a system update but nothing worked. Any solutions?

Oculus Quet 2 PC Link Cable - Social/Party/Chat

Ive recently bought a Link Cable, i actually prefer to play games through the link cable, and it helps when I stream on twitch. I receive party notifications from friends, when i try to accept i just see the spinning loading circle with no end in sig...

Lowmelly by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Airlink option in PC app

I tried everything but the Airlink check still does not appear in the PC app to be able to connect this2 to the PC, I don't know what to do anymore.

Dannoles by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Airlink option for Alienware

I am currently having issues using the Oculus app with my currently laptop. I have an Alienware M18 R1. My specs are:Processor: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13650HX 2.60 GHzInstalled RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based proce...

RiderV by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest 2 Gliitching out

Hello, my barely used Quest 2 glitches out while playing in PCVR over air link ( I have good enough specs in terms of PC and Wifi). I tried factory reseting, restarting etc, I still glitch out. When playing, the quest would occasionally stop and when...

Dead Controller

After roughly 8 uses in a year and a half the controller is dead. The chat continuously disconnected me and after 10 representatives 1 called to say I could buy a new one for $74 as they do not repair them. Then after that I was informed I could get ...

I didn’t want to buy green hell vr

I didn’t want to buy this game I was supposed to buy the other one first I was trying it out I didn’t like it then it won’t let me return it so yeah can you please help me return it

Suspended Accounts

I really want to hear from everyone who has experienced Meta suspending their account one or more times saying you've gone against their code of conduct. They've done this to me over a dozen times and not once have they sent me proof of such accusati...

USB-C Headphones Not Working

So I use to be able to use my Steelseries Arctis 1 Wireless Headphones for my Quest 2 but recently they stopped working. The headphones work on my computer so it's not them. My wireless receiver is however USB-C. When I go to look at the device it's ...

my left controller

My left controller is glitched it keeps moving to the right it doesn't get stuck it just moves to the right i do not know what to do with it and i wanted to ask is there a fix or i should buy a new controller thank you

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

Hi there. Can you tell me if this is still an unsupported graphics card and if there are plans to support it in the future? Could you also tell me why it's not supported, when there are cards with lower spec' that are? Thankyou.

Resolved! Losing wifi connection randomly

Hey VR Gamer,as the subject says my quest 2 is loosing randomly connection to the router at least once or twice a day. Only for a few seconds but still ... if you are in a multi player game and you get disconnected for a while ... that's annoying.I d...

Qiwibyte by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Issue

When I purchased the Oculus for my son I created an Oculus account using the Oculus app. Note we have not used the Oculus or logged into the app in quite some time. Today I tried to login to the Oculus app and it said my account was not recognized. I...

no.631549 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels