Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Error popup

So earlier I was playing completely normal and I stopped to charge it before it died. I tried to put it back on and it says “social platform keeps stopping” and it says close app or app info but it jut automatically restarts the headset over and over...

How to make display not move?

I have a Quest 2. I would like to be able to have a video play in front of me no matter where I am looking. Basically turn the head mounted display into a dumb monitor. Not permanently, just while I view the video. It can either be on some internal a...

Resolved! Air link stopped working randomly.

I was enjoying my VR experience for about 2 weeks, and then one day a problem occurred. I'm going to "General," then "Link," using Air Link, and selecting my PC. For some reason, there is not a button labeled "Launch," but instead, it says "Connect."...

Unable to cast from quest2 to smart tv

Hi,I purchased the product on October 2022. Earlier I'm able to cast my meta quest 2 to my smart tv but now. Unable to cast. When trying to cast im receiving the error in casting: casting/ streaming has been stopped. However I connected both quest2 a...

Icon.yash by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App not wanting to log me in.

When I try to log into the Meta Quest app it tells me wrong email or password. I have changes my passwords MULTIPLE times and it still refuses to let me log in! I'm trying to link my oculus to the app because my oculus is brand new. PLEASE SOMEONE HE...

Help

I want to buy used oculus quest 2 those days.. jow can i check it and be how to be sure if it works perfectly without connecting to pc . I want to check it out outdoor before i pay .

Whale86 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving the code to activate my account.

I'm not receiving the email with the 6 digit code to connect my VR. It keeps saying "There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can." When I try to request a new one.

Resolved! Quest Pro Controllers (paired to Quest 2) Finger Tracking Issue

Hi,since 2 months I had issues with my Quest Pro Controllers (paired to Quest 2) while using VRChat. Before that, everything worked fine.From time to time, the finger tracking for hand gestures sometimes started to not work all the time (for example,...

Ryudar by Protege
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help

Hello I would like to help me My go just showin 3 dots how can I fixed it

Failing to add second account to quest 2

when I go to add a second account it prompts up the code and tells me to go to meta.com/devices so I do so and put in the code as well as logging in to my Facebook to connect to connect my account.. after I do this it tells me it’s connected on my ph...

Air Link not connecting

I have a meta quest 2, the air link used to work and I could connect to my pc but recently it has stopped working. It shows up on the air link menu but always fails to connect

DemiseTM by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pokerstars vr running at less than 1 fps with oculus link

It runs great on stand alone, and ive played half life alyx on steam VR no problem. but for some reason, oculus link just doesn't utilize my gpu...it remains at 0-1% when the game is running (at 1 fps). Ive tried manually setting various associated p...

Account Change

Hello:I purchased Meta Quest 2 for my grandson for his birthday. He was staying with me for a couple of weeks. Now that he has gone home, his mom has set him up with a phone. We would like to transfer the account to his gmail account and her credit c...

Meta Quest 2 black screen

Hello! My friends Meta Quest 2 turns on but goes to a back lit black screen. After a few seconds it turns back off.

Broken controller ring

Hi, we brought our new Quest 2 home this morning but the day has ended in disaster - a completely broken left controller ring. Can this section be replaced?

Airlink Not working with Meta Quest 2

I followed every step on the guide and I got Airlink to work once, I then left and decided to update my drivers and when I came back I couldnt connect my Quest 2 to my PC. I even disconnected the headset from the Oculus app on my laptop, and hen I we...

ItzJeno by Honored Guest
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen record

A few days ago my screen recording has stopped working... it allows me to click the button but does not start recording. Can someone help please 

Yasminxie by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with oculus services

What to do if the oculus setup does not see the headset itself, even though they are connected to the same network, even though oculus is connected to the Internet, but no services work in it. The mobile application says "Last check: 18 days ago". Te...

Meta Quest 2 Air Link

Hello to everyone who may view this! I need some help. I recently got a meta quest 2 and was trying to hook it up to my laptop via Airlink. It says I don't have a compatible graphics card. Would it work if I bought one if the link cables and plugged ...

Games won’t install

I bought a football game and have been trying to install it for a hour and at this point this is unacceptable. Why are we spending our money on games we can’t even play and meta knows this happens and still have not fixed it. Then meta wants us to re...

kc5553 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording and Captures not working

I can’t record anything or screenshot anything so I’ll chop it so it’s easier to understand. Me screenshoting or capturing brings up the messege “capture could not be saved” and there’s nothing in my gallery. When I try to record it looks like I can ...

Airlink is completely unusable

Airlink is completely unusable when it was functioning fine in the past. Yes, meta, I already did a factory reset before you give me that whole song and dance. Yes, I am using a wifi 6 router with 5ghz band. I had no problems and now its unplayable. ...

vaizor by Protege
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels