Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! Oculus PC app won't install

Hello, I've tried to install the Oculus App for the PC and nothing happens. Specs:AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.01 GHz16gb RAMGEForce GT 1030 Setup Log:[Debug] [1/16/2022 1:26:02 PM] Starting up _OculusSetup v1.16.0.0.[Fatal] [1/16/2022 1:26...

Repair to Oculus 2

We have had some damage to our Oculus 2 by our dog, which I understand is our issue, however the fact that there is nowhere to send this is in for a repair is pretty disgraceful. The amount of money that you spend on these machines is outrageous so t...

Работа наушников и микрофона

при подключении Oculus Quest 2 через USB к PC работает только гарнитуры PC такие как наушники и микрофон, не могу найти способ подключения звука и микрофона самого шлема Oculus при работе с пк, мне нужен звук в шлеме а не в наушниках

SukaCat by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game refund

I wold like to return the game richies plank experience I downloaded on accident

arroyo1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus won’t work

Had my oculus for 2 months and now it won’t work when I turn it on most of the time it’s a black screen so I have to reset it a bunch of times and it finally turns on but doesn’t show any apps I downloaded and keeps saying sorry something went wrong

sammmk by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-Connecting a Touch Controller [SOLVED]

Hold onto your hats, this one might be a bit long: My left Oculus Touch controller wasn't turning on, despite changing the batteries in it 3 different times. Went to the Oculus app with my controller having yet another changed battery to pair the con...

Disable Head Cursor Dot/Circle (BUG)

Hi,I was wondering how to disable the head tracked dot(cursor) when I'm not using the Oculus controllers. I'm running an APK, and after a while of not using my controllers, they go away (sometimes in my face, but that's another issue), and it shows a...

golf +

When the app loads it asks to pull the trigger to start but the trigger is non responsive so I can't start the app

CKatler by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Comfort Feedback

Hello, I wanted to let Quest hardware developers know that I’m one of those people who really wanted to love your product but it presented challenges for me. I’m 6 foot tall and I wear Large and Extra Large hats cause I have a relatively larger head ...

Razcrux by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus Rift Blackscreen

Hey Guys, i bought my Oculus Rift almost a year ago and never had any issues. But one Day suddenly It stopped working? So i suggest you guys know the light at the top middle at the rift and it turns white when you put it on but it's just orange no ma...

Lonj_ by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuttering until I alt tab

Hi,I was running an i5 with Geforce 1080, now switched to a i7 7700k with the geforce 1080 but since i formatted and reinstalled the games start fine but after 5-10 mins play it starts lagging and stuttering, the only way to fix it is by alt-tab in a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

friends can't join workplace in VR

Hi, myself and friend both have quest 2, workplace, and the mac remote control working fine. Each of us can create a meeting room on workplace.com. we have guest access enabled. We invite each other by email, but the link only allows "join in VR" via...

Quest 2 Issue Accessing Profile in System

The system is not allowing access to my profile, resulting in the app library being locked. The only message that it gives is that the profile is unavailable and to "try again later." This has been going on for 3 days. Does anyone have any ideas to g...

Disabling SPUD lowers Motion-to-photon latency?

I have a CV1. With defaults (SPUD enabled), the lowest latency I see is about 19.40ms. If I disable SPUD via the registry, the lowest latency drops down to something in 15ms. I'm wondering if anyone else can reproduce this.How to see Motion-to-photon...

Games not launching

Hi everyone, I recently bought an Oculus rift S and it was all working perfectly however certain games aren't launching or have stopped launching, these games are Trover saves the universe and Rick and morty's virtual rick-ality. Trover won't even la...

Esarhal by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Also with the 3 dots...

Hello,#Rift-S, #3Dots, #Not-LoadingOur Oculus Rift S has stopped working. We get the app to show the USB and the Headset are connected, But, the VR screen only shows 3 dots scrolling. And either a red or white light between the lens. I saw a post fro...

All Problems for Oculus Rift S

Use this discussion for all problems related to the Oculus Rift S! I have found most solutions for mine which I will be sharing on here as well.Common Problems: Tracking, Guardian, Setup, Freezing, Snow Pixels, Jittering, Plug Problems, USB 3.0 error...

Zip Code on Payment Method Error

I am trying to add a payment method but it’s telling me I am entering an invalid zip code, which is not correct. I have tried from both app and Oculus 2. Neither work.

Browser

how do you get multiple screens in the browser...i don't have the plus sign above my browser

Labels