Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Referral Codes

So I've already linked my account to a quest without using the code beforehand. So is it possible to still get the referral reward even after linking before hand? Wondering is that is possible or not.

MrDerp by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus refund

I refunded one of my games I regret it And it’s been three days and I have not got my money back is there anyway I can cancel my refund

ciz2k by Honored Guest
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Store credit won’t let me buy shiny rocks in gorilla tag

So I have this $10 store credit that I got from this nice person because I had to factory reset my oculus quest 2 and my photos and videos were gone because of that and that person felt bad for me and gave me $10 store credit but I never got to find ...

H4zza0 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about returning my VR headset

Hi, I have to return my VR Headset as there is a technical issue and I am getting a new one. D should I do a factory reset? What will happen to all my games I have purchased. Thanks

I can't sign into the metaquest app on ios

I'm having an issue where if I try to sign into the metaquest app with my facebook account which I already have one it says incorrect information. Yet when i click on the instagram sign in option instead of the facebook option and through there I tap...

Never Received Right Controller

I never received my right controller in the box for my Oculus Quest 2, and when I contacted customer support they said they couldn't do anything about it. Someone please help me. I just want to be able to enjoy my VR.

Kqng by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link crashing

My Oculus Link crashes every 1-2 minutes, the pc works fine only the link crashesI use a kiwi 5m cable, had the same issue with another normal usb cable and upgraded to a new one but the problem still persists

MrPop1 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use MacBook Pro as keyboard in Horizon Workrooms

Hello all! Had my Quest 2 for a couple of weeks now and it's been great so far. I wanted to as a question regarding the use of keyboards in VR. I have a MacBook Pro 14 M1 Pro and I want to use the native MacBook Keyboard in VR. I see that on some of ...

Power Button and software issues

My Quest 2 just had a plethora of issues. After one play session, i went to shut off my headset, yet the power button wasn’t responding. It would not show the screen pop up after holding it for 3 seconds. I thought nothing big of it and just pressed ...

Game crashing on Meta quest 2

So while I was playing recroom for 5 minutes-ish my game freezes and when I double click while my game is freezing I either close the game or wait until the game responds when I click it, it sends me back to the Oculus app pc. I tried uninstalling an...

Meta quest 2 wont pair to app

 When i try to connect my meta quest 2 to the app it just says please try again and gives me no error code or anything to do and when i try to set up a business account it wont generate a code ive done all the troubleshooting tips

IMG_8503.png
Mrkphoe by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guardian wont respond

I have restarted it, rebooted it by holding power and volume down buttons and selected "reboot". Still, nothing happens when I select guardian, passthrough, or floor level adjustment settings. I hear the 'click' noise but nothing happens. I bought th...

My screen glitches out like a broken tv

Just until yesterday my quest 2 was fine, but today as I turn it on my screen glitches like a broken tv, with colors everywhere. I can't see anything. When I turn it back on after turning it off, what is supposed to be the meta logo with a black scre...

Resolved! VR Squadrons Won't Work

I have Star Wars Squadrons because of my Xbox Game Pass subscription. However, every time I try to play Squadrons in VR it doesn't work. I get the VR Settings tab in the settings menu in the game but when I actually toggle the VR on my headset freeze...

"SystemUX keeps stopping" when trying to open Camera app.

Hey there. My girlfriend and I just bought fresh Quest 2s and she's suddenly run into an issue with casting to devices. Whenever we try to cast using her phone, it says it's connected, then gets stuck in a loading loop where the only option is to hit...

3D play position

After updating the main system of Oculus quest, the play position of 3D videos from the browser has moved to the upper left. If you switch back to 2D, it will play in front. Please tell me how to set the 3D play position to the front.

JACKSP- by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Party connection issues

Hello all, I tried to start a call with one of my buddies tonight and when I did it kept giving me a notification of I am connected to the party and can mute my microphone or someht5ing along those lines. I couldn't hear my friend and he couldn't hea...

IAxFINKii by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't calculate tax on order.

I received my Oculus Quest unit this week. This is my first Oculus product.. Setup went smoothly. Went to purchase several apps but the Oculus store said they couldn't calculate the tax (see image below)I submitted a support ticket but no response at...

l7a225t5btw3.jpg
wojo0811 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newest update to the headset

I updated my headset and now its turns on and off as if I'm taking the headset off and on very fast, I'm not sure how this happened from one update as I haven't used it for a while.

I cant login to my meta account

I cant login to my meta account. When i try to log in it says send sms to the phone number or use recovery code. I changed my number so I dont have access to my old phone number and i dont have recovery codes too.Im writing from my second account.Ple...

Lowrisx by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 keeps turning on and off

My quest 2 keeps turning on and off and is stuck on the blue meta sign when u initially start it up. I tried powering it off I tried plugging it in and charging for a while but nothing helped it just keeps turning on and off by itself. I even tried f...

It won’t let me add an account

I got this media quest to used so it already had an account on it, but for some reason it won’t let me add another account, and I cannot get in contact with the people who had it before I don’t know what to do and would love some help!!

Avaharp2 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken controller

I need a new controller because I tried to fix stick drift on my left one and it broke and it won’t even connect anymore because of the drift so can I get a new replacement

Resolved! Severe Stick Drift

I’ve had my Quest 2 for an unknown amount of time. It was roughly one or two years ago so I have no idea if the warranty expired. Over the few years of using my quest on a regular basis, both my left and right controllers have extremely severe drift....

MxSlurry by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

quest (air) link not working

I used my quest with airlink about 2 days ago and everything worked fine, but now when I start air link it loads for about 2 seconds, after which I am back in my normal oculus home. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Labels