Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Problems with quest 2

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I recently gave my brother a Meta Quest 2, and I factory reset it for him. After that, he had trouble pairing to the oculus through his account, as it would always say there was an error. I tried to pair it to my account, o...

Resolved! Right Hand not tracking (Quest 2 Controller)

Recently, My right controller stopped tracking. It works, but doesn't track. I've been in a well lit room, with no sunlight, no windows open, anything that could cause the tracking to go bad. I don't have enough money to get a new controller, and hav...

Resolved! quest 2 stuck on v50

My Quest 2 is stuck on v50 and it wont find any updates I've sat on the update screen for 10 min while plugged in to a charger and it still said searching for updates.

Oculus App crashes Windows OS

Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this.I am having an issue with the Oculus App. When I lunch a game using Oculus Link the game (Project Cars 2) works fine but after a random amount of time (5 mins to 30 mins), the whole OS (Windows 10) c...

LiborM by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roblox and Beat Saber PCVR

So recently, I have been playing Beat Saber pretty casually. I then recently figured out that I can run both Roblox Vr and Beat Saber at the same time without any issues. And just recently it broke…Let me explain the process I took before it stopped ...

Resolved! Refund

How long dos it take for me to revive the money back 

Resolved! Casting with iPhone Mixed Reality not working

quest 2 is v35iPhone oculus app is v140followed the instruction herehttps://support.oculus.com/articles/in-vr-experiences/oculus-features/mobile-mixed-reality-camerabut can't see the button in step twothere are only 3 modes to cast and they are not m...

coolish by Honored Guest
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

Game purchase

I pre ordered asgards wrath 2 and was supposed to receive asgard 1 and never did

Resolved! Can't Factory reset since headset doesn't charge

I cannot charge my oculus anymore. The port is messed up inside it. So how do i factory reset it if i cant get it to come on anymore? Its suppose to be on to reset right? Even if its done by your phone its got to be on right? Help me cause im getting...

There is a problem with your headset

I recently bought a refurbished Quest 2 and when I go to pair the controllers or connect the headset to my phone it says “There is a Problem with Your Headset.” I am not sure what to do as a I can’t do anything without the controllers or connect to w...

Controller Vibration extremely loud.

Hey all, posting here to see if anyone else has had similar issues to me with the touch controller. After the first week of using my Oculus Quest, I started having issues with my right touch controller making a loud squeaking noise when the trigger w...

Return Controller question

I returned my controller two weeks they sent a e-mail saying it takes 5-7 business days can it go longer than that and if it does do they send you a email??

NateMor by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Menu button not working

Hi, so I've been using the Quest 2 for a day now and I started using it on pc via Oculus link, but when for example I want to pause some games with the left controller menu button or use the SteamVr dashboard it takes me to the oculus dashboard. I do...

Meta Quest Link breaks after limited use.

Hey! So for the past few months my Oculus Quest 2 has had a serious issue when using Quest Link to play games from my computer; every time I try and use quest link (sitting on the oculus quest link dashboard does this too!), the screen will start to ...

Son died, 9 year old daughter doesn't know acct info

My son has an occulus which he bought for his daughter. He has recently passed, and she wants to play it. I know nothing of his account, and have no access to his emails. Can we just do a factory reset? When she tries to open the app store it just sa...

Resolved! Help unfreezing my account

Please help me get my Oculus account back. My 13 year old son sometimes uses my Oculus account and I think someone reported him for being underage. I got a notice of suspension and appealed by sending in a picture of my ID. It’s says it will be revie...

Meta Quest 2 application doesn't turn on

I can't even turn on the quest app despite downloading it, i tried every way, watched many youtube videos for help, searching it in google but i haven't seen anyone have my error. When i try to turn on the oculus app downloaded from website, it asks ...

Szymoneix by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Username

Hi, I'm trying to get a username for my new page. Facebook says that username is not available. But the facebook page with that username does not exist. If the facebook page does not exist, can facebook give me that username?

ne.sc1111 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Random charges

So I bought some beat saber dlc for 1.99 and for some reason they charged me 3.98 out of nowhere for all of them I just wanted to know why

Right controller has quit working on Meta quest 2

I am having an issue where the right controller keeps shutting off. I followed trouble shooting advice and unpaired the controller and even though the controllers light turns on the controller itself doesn’t turn on or connect. When it was connected ...

jamey1016 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wont receive my 6 digit code

I activated my account but when i try and log back in its making me send myself a 6 digit code for 2fa and i am not receiving the 6 digit code i have been trying for a week now

Major issues trying to pair headset with Meta account

When I turned on my headset today, it told me it needed to be paired to my Meta account. It gives me the link as meta.com/setup, with From there, I can choose to log in with Facebook or Oculus. I click log in with Oculus, and on that page under the l...

Labels