Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Controlling my desktop while using air link

So I just got a Quest 2 and enabled air link. Was really excited to see that I can see the desk top icon on the control penal and went to use my pc with that like I have done before. I remember being able to click icons and fully use my pc through oc...

VOLUME ISSUE: From Rift S to Oculus Quests

I have a Rift S and my friends have the quest 2. Their volume comes through super quiet on my headset. Any way to adjust this or fix this? FYI, it is not just certain games, it is all games so it must be something with the fact that we have different...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black screens on Rift S - I heed help

Hi there, I've had my rift S for many years and haven't changed my configuration at all besides software updates. My Rift S has stopped working, not sure why... It has a black (no light) display, but the oculus software and my GPU still seem to be re...

My oculust rift S have a black screen

When i start oculus, n,othing wrong, but when i put the mask on my face, its just black. I tried to restart the oculus app, I tried to retire the cables from the rift S And the computer, put them back and still not working, if someone know what to do...

Is it safe to charge Oculus Quest 2 with a US to UK adapter?

I'm traveling to the UK and would like to bring my Oculus Quest 2 but want to make sure using a US to UK electric adapter to charge it there won't damage it. Does anyone know for sure if it's Ok? The last time I was there I assumed it was Ok and ende...

Oculus App will not connect to Oculus servers

I was on chat with support for 3 hours and updated and troubleshooted everything and come to find out my computer is in a build mode that they have yet to release a update for i assume I believe that is what my oculus support guy said either way does...

Khan3r by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just tried to install new game but it won’t download

My son has been dying to get B&S but had the Quest 2. We aren’t very tech savvy so when it became available on his we purchased it and went to install. It will start and stop and won’t download. It’s the nomad version available for Quest 2 but I don’...

quest 2 link problems

when i play a game like blade and sorcery it runs fine for a bit but randomly the game will start lagging like crazy and the visuals become all watery , but on my computer screen it shows everything is running completely fine with no lag and said wat...

It's been 2 months and Oculus won't respond to me

After going through the diagnostics and all of that with Oculus support. The issues with my headset are extremely major and the headset is almost unusable at this point. After asking for a replacement headset, I have been mostly ignored for over 2 mo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchases in Mexico not available

When will the game purchases be available in Mexico, since it says that the region is not available, due to updates on the page. Where can I find out about this topic.

Rift S front light wont light up

I got the Rift S and had a problem with it, it wont light up the blue light in the front of it but it does change colores between the lenses, and i cant get past the sensors test in the oculus app. I dont know what to do anymore.

Rift S being unstable with games

For the past few months (I want to say since, like, June) my Rift S is constantly having problems staying stable. Some examples include: Whenever I play on VRChat, it isn't uncommon for my view to go black, only for me to come back in a crouching pos...

MLDKF by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flipped headstraps on the Quest 2, how do I fix this?

I am a new Quest 2 user and have only had the thing for about a month, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot! However, The other day I was playing a game, and after I had finished playing, the straps had somehow flipped themselves over (see below,) I've po...

IMG-0376 (2).jpg IMG-0377 (2).jpg

Elite strap repair

My elite strap is starting to crack. I’ve babied it as much as I could knowing how many people have had the same issue. Has anyone had any success with any kind of repair or patch? Seems that even the replacements are still having the same issue. TIA

Petzza by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problème manette oculus quest 2

Bonjour à tous, je viens de faire l'acquisition d'un oculus quest 2, j'en suis très satisfait mais j'ai un problème avec les manettes. Je jouais à l'intérieur mais l'espace est restreint, j'ai donc voulu sortir sur la terrasse pour profiter de l'espa...

Help cant find anything on a new mini display port

So i play a pretty decent amount of hours on this Oculus rift s and today my mini display port decided it wasnt working. SO I TRIED TO TAKE IT OUT OF MY PC AND IT BREAKS IN HALF ...some of the metal pieces still in my pc i just need a new mini displa...

Pavlov (SteamVR) mic not working Quest 2

Hi, does anyone know if oculus are planning on fixing this issue? In pavlov the quest 2 mics are not picked up, I have tried setting it as default communication device, setting it in the oculus and steam vr softwares as both headset and windows defau...

Bizla by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus support has failed on every level

This is a rant about one of the worst customer support experiences I have ever had. Around mid October I received my brand new Quest 2. From the very beginning the unit would not change and the usb port did not work properly. Oculus support was great...

73Stace by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

1 year anniversary store credit

I purchased my Quest 2 during the anniversary event, for the $20 store credit, and I'm still waiting on it. I purchased the headset on October 14th and activated it on the 18th (the day I got it) and I was wondering when it's supposed to be added.

Set up

Needing help setting up a friends oculus.

moon player

Hi I know moon player is not popular with some but I purchased it and from the app store a long time ago it says that I have but I am unable to find it on my account or the glasses many ideas please.

Pending hardware issue

I have completed all the correct setup ,but still not able to play sotware such as google map vr .I m using quest 2

Oculus Rift CV1 Blank in left eye

I'm trying to get an Oculus Rift CV1 to work, and no matter what I do I can only get an image out of the right eye. The left eye is blank/black.I have tried this in a 6700K system with a 1050ti, and I have tried this in an r5 3600 system with an RX 4...

How do you advance to the next 360 photo?

Just got a Quest 2. I copied all my 360 photos to DCIM folder. In the TV > My Media app, I can see all the photos. I can click one and view them just fine. Problem is, there's no way to move to the next photo. I tried every button on the controller. ...

Can't send referrals to my friend.

Hi, all, Chinese quest 2 player here, I suggested my friend to buy a quest 2, but I can't send him my referral link. The diamond icon does have shown up on my oculus Android app, but when I click it, it said "无法发送推荐 我们正在全力抢修,请稍后重试发送推荐。" and an OK-but...

zwindl by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels