Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Having issues with link with quest 2

So i have had this quest 2 for about a month now and about 1 week ago it started having this issue. starts with me having to reinstall the drivers for the pc app of oculus then i get to go to my desktop then i launch the game i want to play from stea...

Blade and sorcery black screen

When I try to load the game a black screen appear but nothing else. I try too te-install the game, reboot google. Etc but nothing happens always stuck at the black screenLatest version of the headset = yes so now what happening next ?

VR Chat not working on Oculus Rift S

Lately when trying to play VR Chat, when I "click" the icon for it, it begins loading normally but will suddenly cut to black with no sound. The only thing visible to me is red lights above my eyes on either side of my head. After a few moments of th...

Refund

I’m waiting for a response on my gmail to get refund for unauthorized purchases it been about a day with no response from the support on gmail and I need help the request number is 3546421

Password yo get Oculus games

My son is trying to get a game on Oculus. It has my Verizon email which is no longer valid. We had signed up through my Facebook. Facebook will not let me add my new email or remove an old email what can I do?

trrilex by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bug in submitting Developer Financial Details for the UK

I am trying to submit my company's financial information so that we can submit our App for sale however when I get to the bottom of the screen it asks for an IBAN.I submit my IBAN knowing that it is a valid IBAN for my country (UK) however the valida...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happened?

What happened to the passthrough home environment? Was it removed or am I just missing something

Supernatural wont load

I just updated Supernatural on 11/09 and now it won't load. It keeps taking me back to the homescreen. I uninstalled/reinstalled but it doesn't fix the problem. What is the deal?

Membership issue with vrfit app

Hi. Evevytime I access the vrfit app it says that I am not a member but it has been taking the membership money from my bank account. Anyone know how to help me out? What do I need to do? I've tried resetting, and deleting the app also but it's not w...

How to setup quest2 with my phone?

How I understand i need to download app Oculus on a mobile.I can't found it in google playmarket.I will try to download this app directly.Try to install on my phone and get : Parse Error. There was an error parsing the package.Nothing more.My android...

Rift S won't connect - Support won't help

Hello, I was directed to come to the forum pages from the support team after over a month of troubleshooting my Rift S device. Ever since an update back in February/March my Rift S will no longer connect due to a failed "sensor check". However, while...

My payment method

Hello my name is Suki and i can not add any way to pay on my Quest 2 ive tried the App The desktop App, the website, and but its not letting me im trying to add my visa card on it but its not letting me anywhere please help

Question about the Rift S

The Quest 2 as i understand, needs to communicate with a Facebook (or other server) to work. Is this the same for the Rift S? Also, can ASW also be used on the Rift S? This is in PCVR applications. Im asking, since im not too happy buying a headset w...

Oculus TV bug with v34

Playing a stereo360 vídeo from the local storage doesn't show the video, instead you see the home enviroment. You can see the video is playing in the background around the edges of the UI, but with the Home enviroment overlapped on top. If you sleep ...

Occulus Broken on windows 11

I updated to the pre-release Windows 11 and now the Occulus software is broken. It tries to start then you can see in the top of the window Occulus isn't compatible with this systems hardware then closes and opens over and over. Reinstalling did not ...

Oculus Store Downloads Not Working

Hey guys,I've bought the Oculus around 3 weeks ago and from day one I haven't been able to download/install anything from the oculus app. Pressing "Download" moves the application/game icon to the front of the row but nothing actually is downloaded. ...

Pc not up to spec?

Hi there,I am a newbie with the Quest2, which I am slowly getting to grips with.However in my settings on the App i keep getting a message in blue telling me my 'Computer doesn't meet the updated minimum specifications, which can lead to a poor exper...

Screenshot 2021-10-31 191144.png Screenshot 2021-10-31 191301.png

Why is Beat Saber missing from my Oculus Library?

I have a Rift S on a Windows 10 PC. I have had this set up for sometime and have not had any problems so guess I have been pretty lucky. But tonight when I turned everything on I found that Beat Saber is no longer listed in my library. I went the the...

Unable to Connect my Oculus Quest 2 with my laptop

I'm having an issue pairing my Oculus Quest 2 with my laptop either wired or with Air Link.I connected my Oculus Quest 2 to my laptop with a USB C cable and I do see it as an external device in File Manager (MTP USB Device).I also agreed to have my l...

Cwood67 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't buy any app, always getting an error

Since about two weeks i have been trying to buy new games to try some new things but everytime i click on the button in the store it redirects me to the online shop, then i enter my PIN and this appears"An error occured during authentification. Pleas...

Capture.PNG
TaR0_ by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! this thing coming off on oculus rift S

 I don’t know what to call it, but it is coming off. Since i don’t play many vr, i wanna sell this headset, so i need help with this.Is it unfixable or do i have to like glue it together or something? 

image.jpg image.jpg

Quest 2 controller

My right hand controller for my Quest 1 died. Can I pair a Quest 2 controller to my Quest 1 Headset??

Cannot purchase With store credit

 I wanted to buy vr char plus I have 14$ in my store credit and when I try to make it my default payment method it says “an error occurred while processing your request, please try again” anyone can help?

104F3544-E37F-4434-B67F-E6A600413585.jpeg
Xoysi by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels