Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Controllers not working correctly

My controllers aren’t working like they should mainly my left controller but the issue is I can’t move in games. How do I get replacements or get them fixed?

Bikmin4 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OVRserver_x64.exe crash quest pro

Hi, I got my quest pro headset a week or so ago, all set up and working fine, used exclusively for DCS. This weekend, I have started getting crashes everytime I use it, from about 20 minutes onwards, although this varies, just now I played for over a...

Oculus Go Factory Reset not working

Our school has an Oculus Go set that teachers and students can rent. I wanted to use it, but I can't connect it to my phone because another account is already linked to the headset. I kept the power button and volume down button pressed to try a Fact...

Have Lost my Apps after creating a Meta Account

I have an Admin Account and another Account (do not know why I had to do this), now neither has access to the App Library,Headset wants to setup all the time, but I cannot find where to input the code - please help with both problems.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Change Did Not Go Through

Hi, so I ended up re-opening my oculus after a year, and was prompted to move to a Meta acccount. However, when I was asked to login with my previous Oculus acccount, I realized I no longer had access to the email I created it with, I never even knew...

Resolved! Activated headset before using referral link

I accidentally activated my Meta Quest 2 today before using my friend's referral link. Is there anything I can do to redeem credit (offering proof of purchase/confirmation of account creation date) or am I out of luck? Thank you for your time and hel...

minjujube by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't download Oculus Setup, Restart computer error

I've gone to such lenghts as to even factory restart my pc, still it won't work. The only thing I see in the setup log which makes the installation roll back is Process D:\Oculus\Support\oculus-drivers\oculus-driver.exe exited with code -1 (failure)S...

Fuemix by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right joystick- issues with controller

About 3 months ago my right joystick went haywire and began behaving Radically...vibrating and blinking until finally just maintaining a steady vibration until the battery died. Today after reading a post about joystick calibration I installed a new ...

Referrals Not working

Basically like 13 or 12 days ago someone accepted my referral so i could get £4 in store credit, but after 11 days, it's stuck on credit in 0 days. (This is on the meta quest app) Any help? Should i try on another device?

Update

So I wanted to sign in under my Bubbas375 account but it wouldn't let me.. now I've lost all those apps.. I need help getting them back, they were expensive

Resolved! Pokerstars VR black screen

Thought I'd try poker stars out.After the pokerstars logo intro, there is just a continuous black screen.I have read many people having a similar issue.Are people currently experiencing this issue?

Roomscale Boundary grid stuck

After creating a roomscale boundary the gridlines won't disappear. Still there after launching a game. Tried re-creating, rebooting, frustrating as grid blocks my view when playing

larson250 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you check app download progress on ios?

I remember one day I was downloading an app on my oculus and I went and checked my oculus app to see if it was still installing cause it normally says “Installing…” but instead of it saying installed it showed a progress bar that said 536MB/1948MB th...

toxz_jt by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My charging port has melted

Will meta cover my melted charging port? My device won’t charge and the charger was melted to my headset also.I’ve only had this device for 2 weeks.Will my meta warranty cover it?

Rec Room

Hello, Does anyone know why Rec Room will not work? When i load it, I get the loading screen flashing in & out in left eye but totally black in right eye, I've rebooted uninstalled & reinstalled twice, deleted data twice and factory reset, and still ...

Drkaboo by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VR doesnt connect with browser support

I tried multiple browsers and websites with oculus 2 to get connected to VR video and it never connects to the headset.Only thing that connects is regular programs though the computer or local. VIA airlink or wired link.Anything that has the vr optio...

eracet by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New user

I need help getting my Quest 2 set up. It keeps asking me to log into a work account (I don’t have) I linked my fb as I read on someone’s post to do so and it still isn’t getting me anywhere.

Cjx617 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Factory Reset - App sharing

Hello.Is there someone who can help me? We are new to VR. I just bought the headset and it's been nothing but a problem. The passthrough wasn't working, we couldn't set up Guardian, the pic wasn't clear.We were told to do a factory rest.Now, when I l...

Resolved! Start set up on another device

So basically My headset is telling me to start setup on another device directing me to www.meta.com/setup and its telling me to put in an 8 digit code. even though I’m already logged in and stuff I’ve had it for over a year and this is the first time...

Online games stoped working all of a sudden

Everything on my quest 2 was working fine, then I stoped playing on it for a couple of months. After I started playing again, the online parts of my games aren’t loading. Like gym class is stuck on a loading screen, creed ride of glory can’t open pvp...

2C5707DE-E1F2-4B0E-B83E-AB8A2C0649D5.png CF4C23D5-B547-4488-9642-E7521628C159.png 77F787A5-EBAB-4128-9C1E-6ACD1F0B88BF.png
pumpkinea by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home internet not working on oculus quest 2

So for a while I couldn't play any game online on my home Wi-fi and only on my hotspot, I don't know why it doesn't connect to the home Wi-fi anymore like when it did a couple weeks ago, I have no issues with it on my pc neither phone so I don't know...

Quest link not working - Windows 11 - razer blade RTX 3080

I'm currently trying to connect my quest 2 to my laptop using quest link but nothing happen.When connected through the USB the quest 2 appear in the oculus app and the link is green which mean the connection is good.However when launching quest link ...

Ankhaz by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels