Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 69 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

App purchase not appearing in my library

I purchased an app thru the Meta store in the app for my Oculus. I then had to replace my headset. Now the app is no longer appearing in my library. How can I restore this purchase?

Oculus go won't power on or charge

No lights or anything. Try holding the power and volume and still nothing . Is there any known fix. Meta will not back their product And I can't get it repaired . Please help

wbang by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording and Casting to MQDH 3.2.0 not working

Hello. My Quest 2, `Version: 47.0.0.282.341, Firmware Build ID: user-49068160412800150` is completely unable to cast or record through the Meta Quest Developer Hub. I've tried everything the popup asks (check accounts, reboot, update, check network, ...

nexusxe_0-1674856252703.png
nexusxe by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Meta Quest app Log-in not working

Hi. Sorry, I know this has been posted before. I am just not sure if I will receive support if I post on an already created thread. I am trying to set-up my Meta Quest through the iPhone app. I have tried logging in with Facebook, Instagram, and even...

Resolved! Meta quest app logging in not working

Alright so in my meta quest app there are many options into logging in, face book logging in with metaquest account and instagram. So first I clicked the option log in to your meta quest account BUT it says "Continue in your browser" I exit out and f...

Quest 2 cyclically show battery status after sw update

After latest firmware update, to 50., latest version as of today on the 3rd of May. I put my oculus on charge after updating the thing, to get it to 100%. Now it seems to like it partly start and show the power status screen, then shut down again and...

Oculus is not connecting to my new account

I’ve had trouble with my oculus for at least a year now. I got it late 2021 and since the new meta update came out i haven’t been able to access anything. It made me log out and it wont let me log into my facebook because I didn’t make it with an aut...

I’m having trouble with beat saber

For some reason, my beat sabre just randomly uninstalled and every time I try to reinstall beat sabre, it will say to reinstall again and I don’t know how to fix this issue. Also, I really don’t want to end up doing a factory reset so please someone ...

Resolved! OCULUS QUEST NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PC HARDWARE

Hi, I try to set the Oculus with my Dell Notebook that set up an Nvidia Quadro P520, RAM 16GB and Intel Core i7-10510U, but app reports this error (attachment) and Oculus doesn't connect with te pc. Someone know any solution?Thank You

Screenshot 2023-05-03 123152.png
elione91 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

having to use FB accounts is a nightmare

Honestly I thought FB were going to fix this given all the problems it's caused but no. I now have 4 devices unsuable for by the school I work at because of this companies decision to only allow FB account for setting up Oculus devices,. I wrote to O...

Locked out of Oculus account

So my son was locked out of Oculus account and the issue is they are asking for proof of purchase for the headset. The refurbished headset was sent from meta due to issues with original headset. All that information is being sent to them but for some...

Right joystick won't turn right

About a month ago I came on here to fix an issue where my right joystick wouldn't register any input that happened when I pushed it to the right, it was temporarily fixed by changing the batteries but the issue is back and changing batteries hasn't b...

PC connectivity with usb c cable

I can't seem to connect my pc to my quest 2 via usb c cable. I don't want to play games I just want to sideload games 'from side quest. My pc doesn't see my quest as a place to move files. I am using a data transfer cable as well usb 2 and 3. I can't...

Touch pros are causing numerous issues

The Meta touch pros are causing issues for a lot of players, is there some extra information we can gather regarding them? They seem to directly interfere with PCVR, specifically virtual desktop, have not tried link. My routers are on channel 44 and ...

Jagged and flickering edges since update 47

Anyone else have this problem since the latest update?Started my headset today to find dramatically reduced graphics quality.There is a very noticeable problem with the drawing of lines, particularly the edges around polygons. Lines looked jagged and...

low-quality-01.png low-quality-02.png
murifantu by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

my rift is unplayable

i can start up my rift cv1 and have no problems untill i get in a game and at first it seems alright getting a bit of lag and fps drops, then my game starts stuttering so i haver to move my mouse to stop this after a while of this happening throught ...

Rogue2118 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My quest 2 won't charge and it's fully dead

So I've had my quest 2 for a little over 2 years and last night I was playing rec room for a bit and I turned it off to charge it to find a battery symbol with a slash in it but I thought nothing of it and let it charge only to find that It no longer...

Meta account not showing previous Facebook account purchases

Hi there, i was using a Facebook account since I set-up but when I was forever to moved to a meta account my games don’t appear on my phone account and I can’t sync my headset to the app. I merged my Facebook account to my meta account and still noth...

Kellrob by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does any know how to fix this issue on bonelab

For the past 1-2 months when I press on bone lab I get the three dots of death or just the three dot loading screen that just keeps “loading” and it’s probably because of the mods because sometimes if you downloaded a lot of mods some could be corrup...

Broken Controller

I have broken my right controller a wile ago but recently the right hand controller stopped tracking.Here is a picture below: 

image.jpg
CGBozy by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels