Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Gear vr Games wont install to library

I have purchased games and they appear in library under not installed. I press 3 dots and select install. Game goes through the loading g process, gets to 100% then gives me "Game could not install"How do I get them into the MY APPS section of my lib...

My Oculus Quest stopped working

My Quest goes to the guardian for 3 seconds and everything is black and goes to black. When I turn it off it goes to the 3 white dots and then back to the guardian with everything black and then black. It won't do anything. Please assist.

I forgot pattern

About a month ago I put a pattern on my oculus and now I can’t remember it. On the oculus it say that if you forget to connect on the app but the app ask for the same pattern that we don’t remember. How can remove the pattern with my PIN or password....

Setting the system time

Hi,I’m sure there’s an obvious answer to this question, but I can’t find it. How do you reset the system time on the Oculus Go? Set it up in the US but now want to change it to UK time.I appreciate any advice!

PSE1 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quill theater not working, keep crashing

Hi, I just wanted to watch the last "Soda island" but Quill theater does not work anymore on my quest 1.I tried deleting/re-installing, adding the good autorizations but it doesn't work. I click on a Quill animation, i see the 3D Quill logo with the ...

PiteurMC by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Oculus App wont install!

I have tried installing it about ten times, searched reddit and youtube. ive been unsuccessful. it fully downloads then when install is complete I get an error that reads "something went wrong during install, restart computer and try again" Please he...

SMU VR Conference 2022

Hello, I am a doctoral student at SMU in Dallas and I am part of a group designing a conference to be held Spring 2022 at SMU, which will focus on virtual reality as a new medium of storytelling. New ways to tell stories means new ways to understand ...

Oculus Link

You know what after the repeated fails of the Oculus Link I think that I'll just buy a Valve Index.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why do I need a pin just to buy a **bleep** game?

Just bought this thing for my son and so far I hate it. Why is it so complicated just to buy a **bleep** game? It keep asking me for a pin and I came to this website and changed it already multiple times and it still wont work. If someone can help th...

Bdean21 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still waiting for replacement to be shipped 1 month now,

Oculus received my faulty q2 headset on the 09/03/21, I got an email stating my replacement would ship in 2-3 days, it's now 30/03/21 and after 16 copied and pasted emails that totally ignored my questions and request for a refund, Oculus Support jus...

Oculus go plastic head strap connector.

Hey, my dog recently chewed up my oculus go head strap and the plastic connectors that connect the head strap to the headset. The connectors pop off and on almost as if they were meant to be able to be replaced, but I can find replacements for them a...

How to contact Oculus

I'm pretty much posting here as a last hope. It seems I've been ignored the entire time. I recently bought the Oculus Quest 2 along with the Carrying Case. I got the Oculus Quest 2 and everything is fine with it but I have yet to get the Carrying Cas...

Controllers not working

My right controller stopped working I’ve put brand new batteries in and it still can’t find my right controller

Nonumi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Both controller won’t pair

I just bought a new oculus quest 2 and trying to pair the controllers, the left one will act like it is pairing and lights up vibrating but it didn’t connect . The right never even lights up and vibrates, just laid blinking light. Help, I paid too mu...

Oculus Rift CV1 Black screen

I recently purchased an Oculus Rift CV1, and as I came to the end of setting it up (the part where we have to finish off using the headset and the controls) I was met with a black screen and no audio. I am unable to finish setting it up due to this p...

Need help with quest

I turn quest on and put in my password. Then shows four dots as if it was loading and stops and shows four dots again as if was loading but for a shorter amount of time. Then shows a complete black screen but I can hold the reorient button on the rig...

My Quest 2 wont load anything. Stuck on a Grey screen.

Ok so here's the deal. Yesterday I was playing beatsaber, but I felt exhaused so I left to do something else. This seems to be where the issues begin. I think i may have forgot to turn it of and when I came back 2 hours later I realized I had done so...

Quest 2 not being detected my oculus

I have tried, and tried to get my oculus quest 2 to get registered on my computer, ive checke to make sure i have USB 3.0 ports and all of the requirements. But when i go to link the quest to my computer, it sits there infintely trying to detect it. ...

Oculus link keeps crashng?

Hello.Today when I was going to use my oculus link something wierd started happening. When I plugg in my headset (oculus quest 2) and agree to the file sharing to my computer and go into link it starts as normal, but after like 0.5 - 1 second after I...

Changed username

I changed my username but it hasn’t switched over my oculus account is still the previous on and when I try to change it to the new one it says I already used it

Cant reset oculus pin

Whenever I click on the reset link it sends me to a 404 page… and before you say “have you look at the other answers to similar questions” yes I’ve looked at all of the other posts. I need help. I can’t buy any more games

Air Link and Oculus Link not working

I just got my quest 2 today and I cannot connect it at all to my computer. My device does show up on my computer as paired and it says It's connected when I plug in the link but when I press Launch or Link it's starts loading and doesn't do anything....

Abount by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't get beyond setup complete screen.

Hi. I just purchased a Oculus Quest 2. Completed the setup - including connecting to a hidden wifi network. I completed the setup and selected to just sit for a bit to try it out. When it prompts me to press the Oculus button it just refreshes the sc...

Labels