Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

(Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

PCVR laggy and low quality

i recently got the vokoo 16ft link cable off of amazon, it works well on roblox vr but when i switch onto something like beat saber or pavlov it looks uhh not that good, i mean it's decent but not what it should be looking like and the lag is really ...

My controllers broke

Batteries broke in my controllers and leaked battery acid. My left controller will not turn on and my right one is barely living. Please help. I'm using an oculus quest two.

Mads47 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game codes

When I’m looking at a game it has an option to enter a code to get the game. Is the only way to get those is to get a gift code?

Unable to log into Meta to log into Oculus PC App

Hello Oculus Community, So, I'm trying to log into my Oculus App.I get redirected to my browser, try to log in with Facebook. White Screen. Ok, I'll clear my cookies and cache. That worked, but it just brings me to Facebook instead of logging in my a...

Reported by another user and no details given

I just received an email to say our account had been reported for breaking rules of the community with no information as to what the violation was. I have scoured the app and internet for contact details for Meta to find out what happened and this se...

Horizon World Europa ( Nederlands)

Hello, i live in the Netherlands and would like an access to the horizon world. now that the horizon has stopped venues and the rest of the world is closed off! give a date when different countries in Europe can use it? I bought the Octulus2 for this...

klaasho by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Quest 2 launching vrchat off steam doesnt work.

I do not know if this is either steam or vrchat's fault but it doesn't detect the quest 2. I try to launch vrchat off steam and it doesn't detect the quest 2 and doesn't go on VR mode. I have tried reinstalling it and it doesn't work. It works with a...

AsalianJ by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Right thumbstick stutterines and weird behaviour

Hi! I've recently bought my self a new Quest 2 about a month ago now. To keep things short my right thumb stick has become super sensitive and when I checked in calibration, It was supper jittery and moving all around the circle where it wasn't even ...

App referral accepted

So, a little bit ago I referred 2 friends 2 games, and when I go to app referrals it says Referral Accepted and the blue bar it’s full and I can’t redeem the $5 from each referral, can anyone help.

Unable to load profile

I initially had issues connecting via wifi. I have done a factory reset, tried a different account and restarted the router, and tested the router. It appears if the quest 2 is connected to wifi but it says it is unable to load please try again later...

arzeo by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set up device

So I have had this oculus quest 2 for sometime now and from the start it had some problems. What i am saying is that the oculus works fine but I have not been able to open up anything it just brings me to the setup device and I put in everything it s...

Device pin after factory reset

I recently bought a meta quest 2 from facebook marketplace. I when I turned it on it connected to the mobile app and started the walkthrough process describing safety procedures etc. After I connected my wifi it started the next section then in the m...

Uhy13 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Previews in Meta Quest 2 and in my Phone wont show up

I just got the meta quest 2 and started using it. I am trying to find new games but whenever I click on quest store none of the games have a tumbnail and the preview videos are not available. They are just not loading and all I see is a black tumbnai...

Kabusek by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to remove recommended processor?

Hello,I have published a game in Oculus Rift store:https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/6226497727408401/There is an optional recommended processor field, I have put "Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater" there which is from Rift specifica...

Pairing right controller

I got a new left controller yesterday and I played games perfectly fine, today my right controller isn’t paring and I try everything already, what else I can do .thank you!

Charging Voltage

My charger that came with the Oculus broke. I have a Chromebook Charger that says on the back of the block in the middle of the cord 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 15V=3A, 20V=2.25A, all in the output category. I was wondering if i could use this for my Oculus. It al...

Internn by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rtx 4080 Glitch on Cable Meta Quest 2 - PC

Hello everyone, I have an issue with the rendering on Cable on RTX 4080.If I ran any game in Air-Link, the glitch is not there.So the issue is that one quarter of the screen seems to not shot correctly the image, this happens on VR lens because if I ...

OculusScreenshot1679428125.jpeg OculusScreenshot1679428125.jpeg
Dut29 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Gear VR SM-R324 won't recognize / connect to Samsung S9

I have used Gear VR years ago on a Samsung S7 (with a different Gear VR headset) and it worked fine.Later I purchased a Samsung S9, never got it to work with the new Gear VR headset (The SM-R324).No I really want to look back old 360-movies I took wh...

EdovdZ by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vader immortal issues

I posted yesterday about a problem I was having with the Vader immortal bundle I purchased. All three episodes required an update and of course I updated. Since then, the game lags, the sound disappears, and the game starts glitching. I got an email ...

PayPal account not being able to connect

So when I go on the Meta app and go to add a payment method then add a PayPal account and put all my information in when I click Add it just gets rid of all my information except my name and billing address and doesn’t add the account. I’ve tried thi...

EF78638A-A3B8-49A5-8685-1626AC5FEC68.jpeg 8F9FEA8A-00B1-430B-850D-DD5751A7C708.jpeg

Quest 2 Button Remapping

hey, so i have an issue, i was born with a disability known as amniotic band syndrome, and was taken of half my left limb with only my bicep on my left arm remaining, my issue is with the quest controller layouts and how they unfortunately affect the...

Xanzoh by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Static vibrant colors under my screen

I have turned on my vr on this morning (quest 2) and there was a problem with the screen it has a static and when i move it has this like vibrant colors copying the envoriement under my screen and i cant remember my vr falling or anything. I have tri...

Unreal Engine Link with Incompatible GPU

Hi,I'm currently using a 3050 RTX (laptop) for my Meta Quest 2. The GPU I am using is not whitelisted under devices suitable for the PCVR. However, I am looking for a way to use my Quest 2 when running my Unreal Engine 5 scenario. Would I be able to ...

Rift S Sensor loses tracking

Rift S loses head tracking very frequently. Will track side to side head turn but will not track vertical movements or depth. Fix requires the headset to be powered down, restated and Guardian to be reset. Is there anything that can be done to resolv...

Labels