Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Help, Resident evil 4 automatically pause

On my second time around beating the game once. The game goes to pause right after I go through the first wall door and after message from handler. It Will not let me resume only quit game. Have reloaded and still does it.

Boundary screen

In roomscale the boundary screen stays on after setting it correctly.Doesn't happen in stationary mode.

math.i11 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

“Request not complete

I’m having problems purchasing any games on my quest 2. I keep getting a message saying “request not completed” and I’m not exactly sure why seeing as I haven’t seen any suspicious activity on my account. Maybe it’s cause I ordered controllers on my ...

New Quest Pro stopped charging. Help!

I just bought this about a week ago, and it already stopped charging. Whether it’s on the dock, plugged in with the official cable, or any other cable, nothing happens. The LED no longer turns on. Holding down the power button with volume buttons for...

sweetdiss by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pin

I don’t remember creating a pin and if I did I use a number that I know I will remember. It is telling me incorrect pin when I try to purchase a game. Can I get a link or something to reset the pin or turn the pin off altogether?

Takin payment twice!!

I’ve just purchased zero calibre reloaded for £18.99 and straight away got a notification of the payment going out twice, please can someone help me out with this issue

rift black screen flashing

some times the oculus rift starts flashing black for some weird reason, also it gets unusually hot after a whilesome times it shows something that looks like tv static but for only a split second btw this is with the normal oculus rift not the rift s

Pairing After Factory Rest

My son completed a factory reset on his oculus, and my mobile app and account shows the oculus as connected but the oculus has a pairing code that is five digits, and he cannot do anything on the oculus until the pairing code is entered, but there’s ...

Bmxer2128 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air link not showing my pc

When I tried to connect my oculus to my Pc, the name is not showingAlso in the Oculus App I can't seem to find the option to turn on Air link

Unable to link my headset

Hi we purchased a secondhand Quest 2 for my son but when attempting to link it to the app it says “this headset is already link to an account” and won’t let me link it, move carried out a factory reset but still not working, can anyone help please. T...

Can not find referral link

Hi, I can not find my referral code/link in my quest app. Not even in the web. Where can I find my referral code so that I can refer my other friends?

Wont let me login my oculus

So I have used two oculus' that my friends owned. Now that I have one, I'm trying to login. I use the code provided but it says"Can't connect to headset""You tried to connect this headset with login info that's not associated with your original accou...

Casting

On my quest 2 how can I stop the pairing from the main account to the app and then connect the pairing to a secondary account to the app ? Being that they are different phones ?

Forgot pattern

I think o forgot my pattern because when i entered my oculus quest 2 i try my pattern that its hard to forgot and It says"Se produjo un error un intenta de nuevo"Or in englishAn error occurred please try againBut then i checked a place i have the pat...

My Quest 2 Goes to standby a minute after starting up

SetupQuest 2 128GB with v40 update installed. Not a very old Quest 2 at that. I've got it only since last September and was mostly in use for the last 4 months. Reproduction stepsThe Quest 2 with v40 is completely turned off and with 100% battery fro...

avihut by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right controller wont pair

I recently replaced the thumbstick in my right controller and now it wont go into pairing mode . It wakes up when i push a button but when i hild down the buttons for pairing mode it doesn't do anything

the algorithm of oculus lipsync

Dear Devs,I'm a new learner of deep learning and lipsync,I want to learn the algorithms of lipsync used, could you please send me some reference documentation?Thank you!

HeiHeHeYu by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Developer mode.

I have created an organization and verified my account to be able to access Sidequest. It will not let me enable developer mode in the app. It just keeps taking me back to "create or join an organization". What am I doing wrong? Unable to enable the ...

display turn off

after prolonged play, the display starts to turn off for a few seconds. I got a new headset. The one I had before didn't do that.

LDS_Hero by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My right controller

I was repairing my controllers to try to fix stick drift and when I tried to pair my right on it won't connect to the headset or phone app.

theboy136 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low Resolution in Vr

We have an Oculus Quest 2 and we are trying to use if for real-time rendered walkthroughs of houses. The program is Revit with Enscape. While looking in the goggles the resolution is incredibly low and pixelated compared to how the image looks on the...

Forgot Pattern

How can I reset my Oculus? It keeps asking for the pattern and I don’t remember it. Is there any way around this??

Labels