Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Oculus CV1 sensor not detected

After not using my Oculus for some weeks I tried playing with it agian, i quickly notticed the bad tracking and apparantly one of my sensors isnt working anymore. I tried switching the USB ports but that didnt work. I have already updated all the fir...

AvelinNL by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest 2 is stuck on loading.

I was experiencing some difficulty operating some of the apps on the quest, like the friends app. It would tell me it needs to update but would not update and it would still let me us the app. The day after that when I tried to start up the quest, it...

Oculus Quest 2 Battery sensor issue

Hi, after resetting the oculus quest2 glasses, it asks me to remove the security seal from the battery that the controls have in order to continue with the configuration. Obviously there is no seal, is it the sensor that is bad? What can be? It won't...

Problem with beat saber

Hi, I'm having problems with beat saber after Oculus reset! Beat saber was included with bundles but now after Oculus reset I'm not able to reinstall the game!

Resolved! Cannot Reset Pin

For the past day or so I have been trying to purchase a game for my Oculus Quest 2 and at the end of the purchase it now requires a pin. I personally do not remember having to put in a pin in the past and have never set one up. So I try to reset the ...

pilesfr by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PCVR laggy and low quality

i recently got the vokoo 16ft link cable off of amazon, it works well on roblox vr but when i switch onto something like beat saber or pavlov it looks uhh not that good, i mean it's decent but not what it should be looking like and the lag is really ...

My controllers broke

Batteries broke in my controllers and leaked battery acid. My left controller will not turn on and my right one is barely living. Please help. I'm using an oculus quest two.

Mads47 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game codes

When I’m looking at a game it has an option to enter a code to get the game. Is the only way to get those is to get a gift code?

Unable to log into Meta to log into Oculus PC App

Hello Oculus Community, So, I'm trying to log into my Oculus App.I get redirected to my browser, try to log in with Facebook. White Screen. Ok, I'll clear my cookies and cache. That worked, but it just brings me to Facebook instead of logging in my a...

Reported by another user and no details given

I just received an email to say our account had been reported for breaking rules of the community with no information as to what the violation was. I have scoured the app and internet for contact details for Meta to find out what happened and this se...

Horizon World Europa ( Nederlands)

Hello, i live in the Netherlands and would like an access to the horizon world. now that the horizon has stopped venues and the rest of the world is closed off! give a date when different countries in Europe can use it? I bought the Octulus2 for this...

klaasho by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Quest 2 launching vrchat off steam doesnt work.

I do not know if this is either steam or vrchat's fault but it doesn't detect the quest 2. I try to launch vrchat off steam and it doesn't detect the quest 2 and doesn't go on VR mode. I have tried reinstalling it and it doesn't work. It works with a...

AsalianJ by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Right thumbstick stutterines and weird behaviour

Hi! I've recently bought my self a new Quest 2 about a month ago now. To keep things short my right thumb stick has become super sensitive and when I checked in calibration, It was supper jittery and moving all around the circle where it wasn't even ...

App referral accepted

So, a little bit ago I referred 2 friends 2 games, and when I go to app referrals it says Referral Accepted and the blue bar it’s full and I can’t redeem the $5 from each referral, can anyone help.

Unable to load profile

I initially had issues connecting via wifi. I have done a factory reset, tried a different account and restarted the router, and tested the router. It appears if the quest 2 is connected to wifi but it says it is unable to load please try again later...

arzeo by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set up device

So I have had this oculus quest 2 for sometime now and from the start it had some problems. What i am saying is that the oculus works fine but I have not been able to open up anything it just brings me to the setup device and I put in everything it s...

Device pin after factory reset

I recently bought a meta quest 2 from facebook marketplace. I when I turned it on it connected to the mobile app and started the walkthrough process describing safety procedures etc. After I connected my wifi it started the next section then in the m...

Uhy13 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Previews in Meta Quest 2 and in my Phone wont show up

I just got the meta quest 2 and started using it. I am trying to find new games but whenever I click on quest store none of the games have a tumbnail and the preview videos are not available. They are just not loading and all I see is a black tumbnai...

Kabusek by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to remove recommended processor?

Hello,I have published a game in Oculus Rift store:https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/6226497727408401/There is an optional recommended processor field, I have put "Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater" there which is from Rift specifica...

Pairing right controller

I got a new left controller yesterday and I played games perfectly fine, today my right controller isn’t paring and I try everything already, what else I can do .thank you!

Labels