Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Gamepad option missing

Gamepad option missing from pairing just shows the 4 controller options and not game pad.

ajac09 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund for an app

I purchased an app a year ago (fitXR) after using the app and realizing it was what I had expected I cancelled , or thought I had cancelled my subscription, fast forward to a year later (today) I was charged AGAIN for the app. I would like my $90 ret...

snakpak33 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Lacking Service

Customer service is really lacking this new meta whatever they call themselves you have an issue you report it and you get a response it replies nothing to what you reported it's ridiculous I wouldn't suggest anybody buy these games anymore I used to...

OculusMirror not showing guardian

Hi,I have a Quest 2 and I want to stream what being shown on HMD with Quest Link (I run with normal Oculus app on Windows PC). The OculusMirror does its job whether I am in Oculus Home or any other commercial games in the store. However, when the gua...

jb.051172 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sound meta quest 2 brand new please help

No sound on my meta quest 2. Very frustrating it’s brand new. I did a factory reset and still nothing. Prior to reset only sound was static when trying to watch YouTube. Someone please help. This device is too expensive for it to have issues like thi...

Lil_Chet by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

help me

my oculus cut off my pc's sound so how do I fix it

Pin

Hi, I’m having issues with my pin, every time i reset it, put a new password, then type that password it says it doesn’t work. It’s been like this for a day. Can you please help me. 1. Why is this happenin?. 2. How can I fix it?

Left Controller not tracking

I haven’t used my Oculus in a while, but when I used it today my left controller was not tracking. It tracks better; almost perfect in the right camera but doesn't track at all in the left camera. I cracked my left controller once and right as well b...

Visual bug

Hi I need help. So I have been playing blade and sorcery through airline on my pc with my quest2. It has been working great but I just got on ro find that in my right eye on the quest it like mushes everything it is realy annoying and it makes it ver...

Cmac831 by Honored Guest
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game not installing or is really slow installing

Is anyone else having a game install at a very slow speed or a game not installing at all because I've been trying to install bone lab for 2 days then my power went out and now it's not installing at all

ttt_mac by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB Error

Hello, could someone pls help me?Today when i turned on my pc and plugged in my headset, i got a message from Windows that something went wrong last time i was using the Headset and now it wont connect anymore. The light in the headset also doesnt li...

Resolved! Fatal Error message

I have just started getting the following error message on my Quest2. "Dash encountered a fatal error. Please reload dash to continue. Press any button to reload dash" This seems to be an intermittent fault. It recently occurred when I was using FS20...

Alan2247 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left controller completely and constantly disconnects

I’ve had some drifting issues with the right controller from time to time and sometimes it would just completely disappear, but it would usually come right back. Now, however, my quest 2 is COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE due to the left controller connecting ...

Sphinx9 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Water damage in right oculus controller

yesterday I was playing on my oculus but I took my oculus headset off because I felt like it was falling so when I tried adjusting it ,I was holding my right oculus controller in my left hand , but as soon I put my headset on my right controller fell...

kixxo15 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Сontrollers do not work in steam vr

Congratulations. I have a problem when I go into steam vr or another game in steam like half life Alex I have these two controllers and none of the oculus keys on the controller work except the button to exit steam vr.How can this be fixed?- windows ...

vrmonitor_FhqnrfVgBI.jpg
motend by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

issue when I try to spawn modded weapons in Bonelab

I tried to mod Bonelab, the mods are IN, but when i try to spawn, for example a M134 Minigun, nothing spawns. Help?No idea if any Stress Level Zero devs are in this forum, but im guessing not.Remember, the mods are in and active. If it proves that i'...

I can’t buy games

Whenever I try to purchase a game, I got a message that says, “Something went wrongwe are having trouble completing your request, please try again”what do I do? I have a PayPal linked and but I am using a gift card.

ELITE STRAP WITH BATTERY NOT CHARGING

So I have the elite strap with battery and I have loved it so far but it’s always given me issues with it not staying connected. Now it won’t connect at all or it will for only a second. I know it’s not the headset because it charges fine with my oth...

Elite strap with battery not taking a charge

I just bought an the elite strap with a battery on it, plugged it in for hours and it never took a charge. There is no button on it to turn on that i see nor does the light on the oculus itself light up when its plugged in or charging. Not entirely s...

"Something went wrong" whenever trying to buy a game

I'm trying to buy Bonelab right now with my gift card balance, but whenever I try to buy it "Something went wrong" shows up. I didn't have any problems when I bought games in the past too, I also tried downloading it in the browser, app and the vr it...

Screenshot_20230124_143841_Meta Quest.jpg
zbored by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels