Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Can't install oculus rift on my PC

I can't pass the second screen when trying to install on my PC.After the "Review Terms and Conditions" screen I get :"Can't connectIt looks like we can’t reach the Oculus server. Pleasecheck your connection."With no other explanations. (of course my ...

Missing rift s drivers in device manager?

I've been having difficulties with the rift s sensor check, it worked fine for a day and then whenever i tried to play the screen was black, i deleted something called rift usb in my device manager and ever since then i've been getting stuck on the '...

Only SteamVR game that works is Pavlov

Does anyone know why the ONLY game that runs perfect fine with absolutely no lag or jittering is Pavlov. And it’s not like it’s because I’m using SteamVR because that’s what Pavlov is on. Boneworks, Beatsaber, Superhot, and all my other VR games don’...

New Rift owner, lots of game crashing!

Hi, I have a brand new gaming rig, and so far The Climb, Robo Recall, and Wilsons Heart, all crashing on me at some point or another, time varies but I never get far.In The Climb, I couldn't even get through the first tutorial without crashes. Uninst...

no audio when screen share on population one

i some time stream population one from the quest2 to oculus.com/casting but when i get into a match on population one there is no audio on www.oculus/casting but there is audio on my headset. plz help i have been trying to fix it for days

"No Signal" Message on DK1

Hi everyone,I am a researcher and we are using the DK1 as part of a cognitive experiment. I purchased and tested the kit when I was in Geneva on an internship and everything was working fine. Now home, I have installed all the drivers (Run time 8 and...

How to get DK1 to work on Windows 10?

Greetings, I just did a fresh format and it seems that everything I download to get the dk1 to work has only caused me errors. I installed the new runtime, and it says I need all the new stuff from the CV1, as I plan to get it sometime, now is not th...

Re: Elite battery strap not holding charge?

Hi, I just played FitXR for all of 35 minutes, and my elite battery strap, which was at 91% when I started and a full charge on the headset, went down to zero and the headset is at 90% I know that shouldn't be the case. What's going on?

TheJHU by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid zip code

Alright so idk what’s going on, but I just got a new debit card with 200 dollars on it. Decided to get death horizon for my quest but when I put in my zip code it’s says it’s invalid...?? And I called the bank to double check the zip code on the debi...

Black screen solution

TL;DR: If display is black, try to un-plug all of your monitors. Then try to open and use the headset. If it works, re-plug until it stops working, you now know the problem port. So, for many months now, my Rift S has stopped working, after many enco...

Question Re Rec Room Bowling

I am very new to this technology and I tried bowling in rec room. It was all going well but then no matter what I did the ball would not release from my hand. I would have to knock it off with my other hand, pick it back up and still when I went to b...

Just Another Display Port problem

Hello, so i travel whole internet and still i was not able to fix Display Port no connection issue. installed a Oculus software plugged Rift S into my VR ready USB on my msi z270 gaming plus. Everything was working i did first steps etc, install stea...

DalexVR by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display Port not working, pls help

so, i buyed the oculus rift s for christmas, when it arrived it worked fine, until now, i launched the oculus software, started a game, the game worked fine except for the problem that the rift s wasn't showing up anything on the screen, the controll...

loffry by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB 3.0 Link cable recognised as USB 2.0

Hi,My USB 3.0 Link cable has been working flawlessly for the past month but I recently started getting warnings about a USB 3.0 connection being recommended, which means that it is being recognised as a 2.0 cable. I've tried restarting the app, unlim...

Oculus Quest Potential Brick

there are no games on my Quest upon startup. icon is default. not able to access the store. not able to access the internet (despite me being CONNECTED TO IT.) there is little to NOTHING to do for my quest other than to stare at the menu or to factor...

Museum VR Experience

Good day all!I am trying to view virtual tours of museums online but can't seem to make it work on my Occulus Quest 2 (I also have a Occulus Link). Everytime I try to go on VR mode (Firefox or Occulus Browser), the 360 degree image that I can complet...

kemmb by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Display Port Connection

I bought a adapter from Amazon because to plug my Display Port to my laptop because the adapter that came with the rift s wont plug in. The USB cable is fine but why does it say no Display Port connection though I plugged the Display Port into the ad...

Oculus Rift S Black Screen for Months

This is a last ditch effort to find a resolution to my issue.I have a black screen on my Rift S, have done every sort of trouble shooting by the Oculus Support team as well as things I found online. I've gone as far as buying a new headset as well as...

Headset refuses to recognize DisplayPort connection

I've tried basically everything to fix this damn headset, but I just can't figure it out. I have restarted my computer, reinstalled everything related to the headset, bought a new cable for the damn thing, and it still won't work. I plug in the Displ...

Seriously what is the fix for installing asgard's wrath?

The entire 80GB is being downloaded, then when it starts to install I just get a notification saying "sorry we couldn't install asgard's wrath"I've tried the different stuff with repair oculus software, sign up for the public list, reinstall software...

Oculus Rift Headset Audio Defect

About 2 years ago I had sent in an Oculus Rift that I had owned since its release year (I think) and I had sent it in because it had the Right ear audio defect and I was sent a refurbished one that supposedly did not have that defect but around a yea...

Alternative Drive for installation of games

I have Oculus installed on my system drive but need the apps/games installed somewhere else. This has been promised for some time and the system slowdowns caused by the requirement to have a 'Basic' disk rather than 'Dynamic', is causing problems.I'v...

Mageka by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

canceled order and disabled account

Hello . I will try to explain quick. So after 2-3 months of searching for an Oculus Rift S , i manage to buy one yesterday night . I'm from Romania , so the delivery is not possible , but i have some relatives in Sweden , i ordered the oculus and add...

Purchase history issue.

Please somebody help me...I log-in Oculus using Facebook account and I bought apps about 1 year ago.When I got tired of vr, I deleted Oculus app in the phone.I recently installed Oculus app in the phone and I loged-in Oculus using Facebook account.Bu...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors