Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Black screen on boot

So i got my unit yesterday. PLayed with it for an hour or so and went to bed, next day after charging the unit overnight the problems start.Unit boots to the oculus logo, controllers vibrate, then i get 3 white dots and it goes into standby mode. Not...

Warranty

Update 1/29/21Spoke with Lisna in oculus chat....she was very helpful. Hoping to get this resolved soon. Request (2123857)

oculas link wont work with my msi gaming laptop

I have a MSI QE62 6QF Apache Pro gaming laptop with a Nividia GTX970M graphicsWhen Loading Oculas app it says Graphics card not compatible - click here for info - when i goto the infor it says my graphics card is supportedOn verge of selling my quest...

How to fix bricked oculus sensor

So I used the steam vr and oculus firmware update and one of my cv1 sensors just stopped working not detected on my pc and the light dim turns out its bricked any ways I could fix it? Thanks,Chris

How do I stop Apps from showing in "APPS" after removal?

I have uninstalled a number of apps on my Quest 2, but they are still cluttering up my "APPS". I don't want them still in there, with the only option they now show is "Install". I want them gone completely from APPS, because I will never use them aga...

connection issues

i have the original quest. not used it in few months. just tried it. i get message saying no internet connection. cant get news, see store or install any games i bought. i can play the ones i have installed tho.i have been able to watch stuff on you ...

ilubeve by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus software will not install on pc (Quest 2)

I am trying to install the oculus app on my pc and I keep getting the "Restart your computer, we have encountered an error" message. I have tried turning off all anti virus and firewall software, restarting my pc, router and modem several times. I tr...

Cannot login to Oculus on PC

I am having trouble with logging in on my PC to my Oculus account, which is linked to my one and only Facebook profile. When I attempt to login on oculus.com, I am informed that I need to login on Facebook due to the accounts being merged/linked. Whe...

virtual desktop

hi when i connect my oculus 2 in virtual desktop with my wifi the application operate but not in 3d . i can sea that i have striming data but stile without 3d. help pls........

aviflem by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is oculus customer support so bad

I contacted Oculus' support and I tried all the steps and all the ones the customer support person gave me. I checked on Reddit and it's the headset's problem so I asked for a replacement because it's still under warranty but they just copied and pas...

Asgard's Wrath textures are extremely blurred

Hello,I know that my system is not the recommended system for Asgard's Wrath. I have an AMD FX8350, a GeForce GTX 970 with 4 GB of RAM and 16 GB system memory, 500 GB SSD. But with lowest graphics settings, Asgard's Wrath runs with an acceptable fram...

Thylon by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

gear vr

I was wondering what apps and games work on crossplay between oculus gear vr and quest/quest 2

Patch for game

Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible to install a patch on a game downloaded from the oculus store? It would be a patch that a user could download from another website, so they would not install it through the oculus store. Is it possible ?

How do I fix my audio?

For the past couple of days when I plug in my headset it says no headset audio. It'll play through my tv just fine, and any other problem I come across usually fixes after a restart, but ever since I installed the last update about a week ago it has ...

My microphone stopped working, any trouble shooting ideas?

I have never linked my Quest 2 to a computer and all the troubleshooting help I can find has to do with link cables. The microphone worked, and then it just stopped. I have no idea what happened. When I was in Pokerstars VR if I didn't mute my mic, a...

Stuck on the "Continue As..." button on the Oculus App login

I accidentally disabled my Facebook account temporarily and I forgot to re-activate it. When I hopped into the Oculus Quest 2 all of my stuff was gone. I tried doing a factory reset and everything was going well however when I tried to login into my ...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors