Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Oculus app facebook login issues

so when I sign into my oculus app it makes me use my facebook which is fine but for whatever reason its using a new account that isnt mine, it dosnt have any of my games or anything hell it hasnt even done the start up. I have no idea why it did this...

Stuttering in beat saber

hi im not sure if its oculus or beat saber but i been playing it on steam fine. all smooth but i recently bought it on oculus store for the multiplayer and the games unplayable. right from the start its stuttering contently. I have reinstalled it. un...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games bought on quest 2 don't show in PC app

Hey all,I bought a few games (Beatsaber, robo recall) on my quest 2 device, and want to be able to also play them from my gaming PC using the oculus link app, but the purchases don't show up. Do I have to buy them twice in order to play them standalo...

Oculus software installation problem.

I have tried lot's of things, disable Malwarebytes, fresh installs, clean downloads.I have re-downloaded the 5.16 GBs twice. And still it fails. my log is here.It fails with this error:[Debug] [11/11/2020 2:26:27 PM] oculus-worlds has 728 outstanding...

WorldDj by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lenses fogging up all the time, no matter what (Rift S)

I'll be on my headset, not even in a game, and already i can't see anything. this is and many many other problems are severely hindering my relationship with this headset. it doesn't matter if it's cold, or warm, but the lenses will always fog and fi...

having problems getting my Rift S to work properly

about 2 days ago i wanted to play something in VR after a while and when i tried using my rift s, first the led in the inside of the headset was white, the blue led wasnt on, and now the reocurring problem is the white light is on, but the blue light...

Computer gets hot when i use the Rift S

I have the Rift S and i notice when i use it for 5 hours + and when that happens the controls get mess up like my pc gets hot and so does the plugs that connect to my pc and I am not sure what to problem is could someone help me plz thanks.

Huge PAK files in the oculus directory

I've recently been running low on space on my hard drive and I found a very large .pak file in the oculus directory. "C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-worlds\Home2\Content\Paks\Home2-WindowsNoEditor.pak" is 6gb. Any idea what this is or if it c...

Oculus steal my money

I tried to buy an Oculus elite strap on 14th october. Sent 21th october. Never received because of their failure (i opened a ticket to warn that there were address problems caused by them, but the guy from the customer service answer with a cut & pas...

Sensor Detection Issues

Today my 3rd sensor came in for my Oculus Rift CV1 which I was very excited about, and at first it worked great. However, randomly during play it would completely disconnect all of my USB devices from my PC including the VR, which I began to troubles...

Best hdmi to mini-hdmi adapter for original Rift?

Hi all,I've been having problems with my Oculus Rift of late. My old cable was performing inconsistently leading to a lot of frustration, so I bought a new CV1 cable off Amazon. Long story short, the cable works fine (tested it on a laptop), but my m...

Oculus only works on other windows user accounts.

I have the typical problem with my Rift S of a black screen but with audio. The headset shows up as connected in the app. The headset was working 1 week ago. Most strangely, if I make a new windows account, it works perfectly.So far I have tried:unpl...

Announcement doesnt go away

When I use my Oculus Go. Theres an announcement that I have to merge my account with facebook. I already used Facebook to log-in. The announcement won't go away. Someone know how to fix this?Picture is in dutch.

My quest wont download updates (Quest 1)

So, this has been happening to me a few times i was able to fix it then but now i cant my problem is when a game needs to update in this case: rec room and echo vr some of my all time favorites these title wont update echo vr it just says its install...

I can't seem to install the PC application for QUEST 2

Towards the end of the installation the sound on PC stops working, and i get a popup message saying "Sorry, we encountered an issue during installation. Please restart your computer and try running Occulus Setup again"I restarted my PC, and nothing i...

Zankhal by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest support

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I have had my quest for three months and it worked great. It has now gone totally dead and will not boot up even with a full charge. I opened a ticket and customer support keeps prom...

No matter what, my Oculus won't leave the loading page

Every time I've turned it on, all I see is three continuous little dots that never cease. The only thing I am able to do is to completely shut the device down which I have done multiple times. I know I'm connected to wifi because I checked my app, an...

my oculus social

for the past month i haven't been able to use any of my social. i can still play games with friends but i can't join parties or add any new friends. no one can add me either. i've been trying to figure it out by myself but i've given up and i need he...

Star Trek Bridge Crew DLC Quest to PC

I purchased Star Trek Bridge Crew from the Oculus store and have since downloaded it to my PC using my Oculus client program.The install on my Quest includes the DLC but on my PC it is not there and impossible to buy or add in any way...There is no i...

Setting up guardian is causing glitches

I booted up my quest 2 tonight and when I tried to set up a guardian I would get the message I had left the play area which meant to redraw a guardian or go back to my old one. I at that point hadn't set up a guardian and when I got time to set up th...

Labels