Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Meta Device Code Not Working

Everytime I have tried to add another accounts onto my quest 2 the device code on meta.com/device says "Invalid Device Code Request! Please try again!" I have factory reset my headset and done all troubleshooting methods.

Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://store.facebook.com/help/support/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or liv...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 116 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Ryanality by Community Manager
  • 68 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! How to purchase Star Trek Bridge Crew TNG Update?

Hello,My brother and I both have Star Trek Bridge Crew purchased through the Oculus Store.A while back I purchased the TNG Update as well (through the Oculus Store). No problems.Recently, my brother tried to also buy the TNG Update but it didn't show...

Slow RMA Process

I've been without my Rift S for nearly a month because of a dead pixel that was present out of the box. The RMA process has been fairly smooth so far, but dreadfully slow. UPS confirmed that my Rift was delivered and received almost a full week befor...

S0ggi by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift S Sensors can't track headset I TRIED EVERYTHING

EDIT: Finally adding a PCIe 3.0 USB card fixed my problem. I am using Fresco controllers (1.0) - Microsoft.Hello friends. I hope all of you are well and enjoying with your VR.Like the title says, I am having problems installing Oculus Rift S. The dev...

Catter by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus says everything is connected to USB 2 ports?

I just rebuilt my PC the other day and did a clean install of Windows 10. My new motherboard is a ROG Strix Z390-E. When I connect my Oculus (CV1) and 3 sensors, under Devices, it says everything is connected via USB2 and the display is much blurrier...

Sharv by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest Old UI on Version 18

My brother and I recently got an Oculus Quest and it's been a lot of fun, but I noticed his quest had the new UI while mine had the old one, even though I ended up getting mine a few weeks later due to shipping issues. We both have version 18. Is thi...

Genzuo by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fortnite With Touch Controllers?

So I am pretty good at Fortnite on controller, not really a good game, just play it when I'm bored, I also have an Oculus rift, I thought since you can use an Xbox controller with your headset, it'd be possible to reverse engineer that, I thought the...

Change Account Name

Hello, My girlfriend has recently purchased an oculus quest for my birthday (great gift!!!) but she had used her name and surname to create this account and had already purchased a few games to be able to play right out of the box. My question being ...

Dirt 2 vr low gpu usage

hi guys...i have pretty low gpu usage about 50% sometimes 60% no matter the game graphics (low,medium,high,even ultra) cpu is about 5% to 15%.i tried everything before i make this thread,like enable "prefer maximum performance" at nvidia settings,tex...

UPS tracking issue

On the UPS tracking website it is written ''Address Information Required'' and to solve that issue I need to contact the oculus support to change the adress but my Quest is already on ''shipped'' status and I can't figure out how to change the delive...

Anyway to temporary turn off the Guardian?

I ask because I have a Flight Simulator I have set up in one corner of my room and a Racing seat in the opposite corner. Now I have found that the Guardian grid shows up and it's very distracting when playing FlightSims and Racing Sims. Please say th...

RedRizla by Level 15
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Rift S freezing on start up - consistent error

HiI've just tried to launch my rift-s this morning, and it consistently freezes every time as soon as put on the headset and background home area loads. Before the home area loads there is no issue (so fine for approx 30 seconds). Is anyone else expe...

Support ticket ignored. How else to get support?

I have a ticket for a defective device that won't charge, straight from the box. On 6/30 I got a reply that I would hear something in 3-4 days because they were too busy with new sales. I've replied back twice and still no response or even an acknowl...

Volume issues

I have seen 0 reports of the quest volume not working, My quests volume decides to go up by itself. And because of this, its stuck in debug mode

Shoita by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Support tickets unanswered.

I've sent in a support ticket and the back and forth from the tech support was consistent, then i was told it would be 3-4 days before he'd get back to me. After 7 days i wrote back asking what was going on, no response. I then sent in another ticket...

Extremely Shaky Vision when looking down

In summary; Whenever I use my oculus quest and look down, there's a violent side to side shaking motion in both the hub and games, on and off the oculus link.I'm really hoping this is something fixable with software, because I'm not sure how expensiv...

Oculus Link Not Working

I have had my Quest for a long time and decided that the time was right to start trying out the Oculus Link so I can play PCVR games. I watched some videos on youtube and learned that I'm able to use my charging cable as a link cable, but I'm not abl...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors