Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Missing Referral Credit

Hi, I bought my Meta Quest 2 on Sunday and I try using my referral link with my friend but it states that I am unable to use the referral link because my Facebook account was used to activate my meta quest. I only bought the meta quest because my fri...

Tianotime by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friend referral code too late.

My friend referred me to the Quest 2 but I didn't know when to click the link for it. I thought it would be like a code I could enter after I set up the device and all that but I was wrong and now I can't get me or him the credit. I just activated it...

areenix by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Congrats

I have a Quest that I have not used in a while. Congrats on making this impossible.Having spend the better part of an hour trying to use the thing, I have given up.I am looking to upgrade to a better VR device, but will NOT be looking at anything MET...

Oculus quest 2 airline control issues

Hi!I connected my sons oculus quest 2 to pc via airlink. I can see the game he wants to play but I cannot get into the game. It says to click to enter and I do that but it doesn’t do anything. Seems to be connected just fine.

I cannot pair my Quest 2 because I dont know Oculus password

I cannot pair my Quest 2. The iPhone app is asking for my Oculus password which I don't know.When I try to reset it, I am redirected to reset my Meta password.I know my Meta password and don't need to reset it. It's an endless loop!Support have been ...

Referral Code

My boss sent me a referral code email which I added through Facebook before I bought my Meta Quest 2. I can’t find the $30 anywhere. I tried to redo the code but it said it has already been entered into my account. I don’t get it. I wanted to order s...

Beat Saber

Hey- I just bought the quest 2 with resident evil and beat saber. I found the resident evil code in the box but not the beat saber code. Can you help me?

Customer support slow

I bought a unit that had right controller that was not working correctly, I summitted the issue to customer support march 2nd. I have yet to hear what they are going to do to help me. I had a long chain of emails from them saying they are looking int...

Cenzzzo by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RMA - Meta Support Lost Device

Support ticket 6102522RMA stalled for 16+ days. No meaningful response from support staff other than, quote "As of the moment, there is no update yet from our Logistic team".Headset returned due to hardware fault with both lenses.

Quest Pro Controller Tracking Issues

I think I have an issue with my controllers. I heard tracking can get lost with low lighting. I switched out my bulbs with LED daytime lightbulbs. I think it made tracking better, but it still happens too frequently. Wondering if this experience is e...

Oculus Desktop app games to headset

Hello all, I’ve bought games on the oculus desktop app assuming I can run them straight from my headset , but I’ve seen a lot of people say that you need a USB C cable, I have one but i don’t have enough space in my room to play. Is there a way to ge...

Sad

My headset was stolen n I'm really upset.. any idea what I should do?

DeadlyBoB by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IB Cricket bat and game

If I purchase IB cricket bat and game in India, can it be used on the Meta Quest 2 purchased in USA?

iyersbox by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password and Facebook Merging

I am incredibly frustrated right now with the oculus 2 and the whole dang company. My boyfriend and i bought a quest 2 to share and play games on but for some reason after merging his facebook account it keeps saying that his oculus password is wrong...

Quest 2 has horrible download speeds

I just purchased Walkabout Mini Golf, which was heavily discounted for Black Friday. And the game is only 3GB and it's been downloading the game for 3 days straight now. And the worst part is it's not even halfway done. I know my internet is crappy, ...

Meta Quest 2

My PC is connected to my wifi router via ethernet cable, my meta quest 2 is connected to the wifi. Why won't it let me connect my quest 2 to my PC? Do I have to use the actual wifi connection for my PC too?

Unable to gift games during Cyber Monday sales

I am unable to buy a couple Quest games for a friend during the Cyber Monday sales through the Meta Quest app. I enter the email address, but after I click “Send gift to…” then “Continue” when it prompts “Send Gift?” the “Unable to Load. Please try a...

LokiVader by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App gifting broken

It's Black Friday / Cyber Monday and all the deals are going on. I'm trying to purchase games as gifts for my son, but I can't get beyond adding the e-mail for where to gift...I select Buy for a friend, enter the e-mail, add a little note, click next...

Aiwa805 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Applications meta quest 2

Bonjour je viens d’acheter le meta quest 2 et avec ce dernier je devrai avoir accès à résident éveil avec un code que je possède mais je ne vois pas comment faire. D’autre part j’ai voulu acheter d’autres applications qui m’intéressaient mais j’ai be...

Changing My Name

My friend changed by username a while ago. I don't know how long it has been, but I want to change it. Is there anyway I can change my username before the 6 months or will I have to wait it out?

Resolved! Can't buy app for a friend

I'm trying to buy an app for a friend on the Oculus store. Every time I put in an email and click next I get a dark grey rectangle pop up and that's it. I've tried different browsers and computers, all the same. Thanks for any help.

virtual desktop.png
Hixbot by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels