Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 76 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Oculus quest 2 not working

I've had my quest 2 for a while now and never really had a unfixable problem till now. I accidentally hit my quest 2 against the wall but I've had accidents happen before so I thought it would be fine but when I went to go ahead and play again the ne...

Oculus Rift Problems With Bluetooth Headphones

Oculus software (the software downloaded to make Oculus Rift work) is causing problems with my bluetooth headphones.This is occurring on Windows 11. I have a ROG Strix Z690 Formula motherboard which uses built-in Intel bluetooth. The operating system...

Returning after a very long absence

So, with the title in mind, I understand I need to update my old Quest 2, but whenever I turn it on, all I can see is the pass-thru vision. I've tried double-tapping the side of the device as of old, but I can't get any kind of UI to show up to proce...

App

Any one help.trying to sign in on the meta quest app, to enable playing on the quest.however it keeps saying wrong email and or password!!have reset password 5 times now!! And still will not accept it!!!frustrated as hell!! As it used to work!! But h...

BBurnsey by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graphics card is not compatible with quest link | 3080 ti

Hey everybody. This has been an ongoing issue and I am starting to lose my mind. Both my friend and I have oculus link compatible machines, including our GPUs. I have an rtx 3080ti, and he has a rtx 3060. Over the last couple of months we have been u...

Will not update

I cannot delete a game that has been updating for about a week, it’s pokerstars be, it has made it so I cannot update anything is there anything I can do beside factory update?

dageshupe by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck on update

I am borrowing a quest 2 but it is going through a firmware update but the problem is that it is not connected to my wifi and can’t complete the update. When I plug the charger in the light does not come on and it keeps flashing on and off. Is there ...

Friend referral

My friend sent me a referral the other day for an oculus, I bought one and made sure to do everything to get it set up before buying it. Once I got the oculus and signed up in it, it did not give me the referral, how do I redeem it?

Slav_mav by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simultaneous app sharing

Hi, we have an oculus 2 with beat saber and a number of other multiplayer games installed. I've just purchased another oculus 2 as it had an offer for resident evil and beat saber included. My question is this: if I set the second oculus 2 up with my...

I cant reset my pin

So I was trying to buy my first game, and it said that I needed some type of ocules code, and I never had to make one during the setup process so I'm confused. I clicked on the reset link and it said that I would get an email. So it gave me the email...

Beat Saber code

Beat saber code check was late. Is there any other way to use the code?

lsh6831 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

this **bleep** sucks

ever since it became the "Meta Quest" everything has broken, i did what it asked which was to make a meta account and link it. so tell me why now my Quest no longer wants to work, I cant update games I cant see my account I cant even update the syste...

swifty378 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referall code

I don't think it is very clear to everyone how you need a Messenger/Facebook account to access the Meta Quest's referall link feature and considering yoiu no longer need a Facebook account to acces a Meta Quest 2 headset I don't think it's very fair ...

Resolved! Upgrading to Unity URP causes black and pink screens with Quest 2

I have created a project following the official Oculus guide on configuring a project in Unity. Upon upgrading the project from the Built In Render Pipeline (BIRP) to the Universal Render Pipeline (URP), I get a series of graphical errors once the pr...

Matt-CC by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest 2 not charging passed 52%

my oculus quest 2 just recently stopped charging. it wont go passed 52%. I tried different chargers, restarting, going form 0% and see how far it goes again, everything, nothing changes. I got my oculus on release date.

Left controller update in progress error message

During my initial set up in oculus quest 2, a software update started and the left controller update was initiated but got stuck at 26% . It’s been more than 2 hours and I have tried everything from decoupling the left controller, removing and reinst...

AntuAvi by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power on trouble

Every time I try to turn on my oculus quest it’s restarts itself. The only thing I’m able to do is put on my password to unlock it and after you do that it restarts itself is there anything I can do?

meta quest 2 not pairing with ios bluetooth

Brand new meta quest 2. It will not completely pair with the Meta quest 2 app.I am using an iPhone 6s with the meta quest app.I have tried every suggested fix for this problem.I have all the latest updates to ios, metaquest app, meta quest 2 headset....

National Geographic VR APP Still Not Working

During the beginning of the pandemic The National Geo VR App was amazing for virtual travel while we were all on lock down (as noted here in this article: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/feb/06/virtual-reality-tourism-ready-for-takeoff-as...

xtna884 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2

I have not been on my quest two for a long time and all my purchased games I have disappeared out of my library

MR_sOU by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Games

Hi, I just just a factory reset my Oculus and I can't find any of the games that I paid for that were on it before. I read that I can get them back, I just don't know how. I think that I may be logged into one of the many accounts that I made, but I ...

Game won’t download

Purchased a game from the store and it says purchased and money was taken out of my account for it but the game will not download

emilio999 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Rift S Cable !!!!! Oh no...Oh My!!!

Oculus platform keeps saying my Display cord does not work. If I launch games from my desktop or steam it works fine. Its been a month since I have been able to access my expensive library.

How to contact anyone?

I'm a disabled student returning to remote university. It has always been presented that hardware & software would be available. Oculus itself had a program for this. Meta keeps saying "wrong department", no matter who I call. And all links given ALW...

Missing games

When I had logged out of my account which I had purchased games on there and switch to my other account games purchased on the first account went missing in the one I switched tohelp please??

Fw.silva by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referral Problem

My girlfriend brought me a meta quest 2 and she sent me a referral link which I accepted on my Facebook account, however I am logged into my horizon account on my oculus app and vr. I have linked the two accounts together but I haven't received the £...

IEndlessI by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit card

My credit card was blocked by fraud suspicious, I called my bank and now is active again but I can't add it to my quest account again.Please help.

Wi-fi not find

Hi, looking for my wi-fi doesn't get any results, both from the meta quest 2 and the phone (from the oculus app) even if my phone is linked to that wi-fi. I can't understand why this happens, my wi-fi name is ZyXEL.

Labels