Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

New account - code error

I think there's issues related to this. I cannot add a second account as the code I enter then says, error, please try again.I have:-checked that I am logged in to right accountfactory reset so what's answer Meta as seems loads of people frustrated a...

right eye artefacts on Adobe Medium

I got a Quadro K6000. Seems to work. However with the Adobe Medium Painting app only the right eye it looks like when something drawn gets into the view all vertexes have edges to one point and/or there is some flickering. Is this a problem with the ...

Screenshot_20221015_123334_com.whatsapp.jpg

Link cable and Air Link not working.

Today I was about to do some driving in iRacing. But my link have stopped working.This thing has happened before. Then the issue has been that the software on the pc and the headset has different versions. This time it seems to be the same issue AGAI...

FIXED (Can be delete) Oculus Rift and Unity

Hello everyone, I have an Oculus Rift and Touch (so not Quest) and I'm making a VR game in unity. Therefor, I need to use my headset to obviously test the game. Problem is Unity doesn't seem to recognize the headset in any way. I read online I might ...

yas.30481 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product tester

Hi!i am a 30YO female interested in become a Meta product tester. Any info on this? Thanks,M

Cannot reset menu positions

For the past several days, the main menu (showing after the Oculus Quest starts up) opens well above my field of view, at about a 25 degree angle upwards. When I open the App or settings menus, they appear above this, at about a 65 degree angle above...

cant buy any games

"something went wrong we are having trouble completing your request please try again later" I get this BS every time I try to buy a game. I tried logging out and back in and no difference. Now I am here wasting my time because your garbage system can...

trek554 by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I spilled soda between my eye things

so i spilled soda between my goggle thingy then put it in rice. its been a few days since that now its blinking 12 1 i think thats a thing for devs, i wont get into what i think and not think if i did this who'd be 10000 chars long.

Resolved! Quest 2 randomly turns off tracking and closes app

Whenever I'm playing a game, after about 20 - 30 minutes my Quest 2 randomly "turns off" the tracking, showing the 3 dots for about 3 seconds and closing the app. However, after it returns me to my home, the tracking seems to still be on and working ...

Rhodez5 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta account merger has caused problems

I can no longer use my VR as it says I need to log in with my Facebook account email but meta made me merge my Facebook and my oculus accounts, I don't want to factory reset it as the games installed on it are not in my new account library (Onward, B...

Maximum device request message

Maximum device request message keeps appearing every time my grandson tries to use his oculus. How can I make this go away? We are unable to get the code because of this error. I’ve tried turning the oculus off, insured the oculus and phone app were ...

10 dollar store credit but I am EU and need euro’s

Dear support, you’ve given me 10 extra credits (dollar) for using my referral link. I am from the EU and usually you give me euro’s but for some reaso. You’ve now given 10 dollar US. Can you please swap this to 10 euro so I can use it? Thanks you!

my free code for beat saber does not work

hello, i just bought the oculus quest 2 and got the free code to beat saber, but when i click on redeem it's just redircet me to meta's webstite and does not show my code, i have 10 days before it expires please help

omri2113 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

air link no conecta

Tengo las Oculust Quest 2 desde hace poco tiempo y ahora tengo un ordenador bueno con una rtx 3060 y un raizen 7 de procesador. Ahora estoy intentando conectar mis oculust con mi pc pero cuando conecto todo y le doy a iniciar el airlink se queda carg...

Refunds

I have recently refunded BoneLab and it has taken away the game, but has yet to refund my money

PyRo108 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oculus Rift connect to unreal

I want to connect my Oculus rift to the Unreal Engine. I don't know how to connect this. When I open Unreal, it is not in the list of devices. I can't see my devive in the Oculus Developer Hub too. I don't know where the developer mode can be changed...

dwkim8504_0-1666086338559.png dwkim8504_1-1666086496243.png
dwkim8504 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BoneLabs wont install

So i bought bonelabs recently and i was really exited to play it but where the purchase button is there is a blue loading circle there infinitely and no mater what i do it wont go away and wont start installing bonelabs and this ruined my mood cause ...

ASP_Mint by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 airlink heavy judder

Ever since i upgraded from my Vega 56 to an RTX 3070ti about 3 months ago, i started to experience HEAVY judder with airlink. This is what i see inside the HMD when i turn my head to look around:https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-i...

tplink3r1 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest Go No passcode window showing to pair with controller

Attempting to (again) pair controller with Quest Go headset. When requesting to pair, receive a passcode but not window to enter passcode. Researching says to go to app but nowhere are app is there blutooth settings setup. App deleted and reinstalled...

Pass through mode

When I am in passthrough mode it will not make a grid. I have tried many times and it will not work.

Br0dym by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have not received replacement left controller

I returned my left controller because out of the box it was glitchy and then all of a sudden the left bottom trigger stopped working (the spring let go). This all occurred within 4 days of getting it. I went through all the hassle of proving it as mi...

Link keeps freezing or crashing

I have been playing pc vr through link for a few months and now it freezes every two minutes or so ive tried rolling back my drivers/updating them ive unintalled and reinstalled to oculas app and even completly reset my headset to factory and yet the...

Issues with Meta Horizon Home

Hello everyone,I am having problems with Meta Horizon Home.Me and my friends, we all installed v41, but we can't see each other in Horizon Home.I create a party and invite my friends, we talk and talk but we can't see each other, this problem we all ...

Guido.981 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels