Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Oculus cannot access library or store

Oculus Support, Yesterday I tried to connect my Oculus Quest to my PC via Oculus link for the first time. I installed the Oculus software on my PC, and I forgot my Oculus account password so I had to change it via the PC and my Oculus account email. ...

CodyLe by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Rift S won't install oculus software

Hello! I've been trying to install or repair my oculus software for a few days now, because when I tried opening it, it would be stuck on "checking oculus status" for ages, and then tell me it won't work. Every time I try load it gives me an error an...

Resolved! Windows 11

Windows 11 suggested compatibility, and yes, I wanted in on windows 11 and got it, thus I, got the dreaded black screen of iceland. Log of data [in simple terms]Booted up my oculus.The time comes, run it.Yep. iceland.I literally can count it as an ap...

sus.gif

Oculus Link or Air Link Black Screen

Hello, I would like to let anyone out there know that if you are experiencing the black screen with the 3 dots when trying to connect to Oculus Link and it wont load in fully PLEASE do the following.-CHECK IF YOUR OCULUS HAS ANY SOFTWARE UPDATES IF S...

Oculus Quest 2 not connecting with airlink

Whenever I try to connect my oculus to my pc, it never gives my a confirmation code to connect even though I have version 41 installed, please help, I wanna get this fixed as fast as possible.

Onward will not load while in PCVR

I recently purchased a PC just to play Onward on PCVR. When I try and play Onward, it just brings up the icon and says "loading". I have tried this with the link cable and airlink. Other games work fine, just having a problem with this one. Oculus te...

External battery not recognize

I bought a nivrana external battery for my quest 2 and if my quest is dead and i plug in the external battery it does nothing same as if my quest is full and i have the external battery connected and my quest dies and external battery is still 80% it...

Thehads by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with playing gladiatus on quest 2

so when i click on gladiatus it gives me the three dots the after a few seconds it just returns me to my virtual home i’ve uninstalled it restarted my oculus disconnected from sufi nothing works.i can’t enter the story either.how do i fix this?

wi112332 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Didn’t get my $30 Referral Credit…

I just activated my Quest 2 but didn’t get the $30 referral credit and neither did my friend. I made an account and activated credit in the morning then ordered the Quest 2 at Best Buy for an afternoon pickup. I know I activated the referral because ...

0D585A4F-B7B6-45D2-8591-951C2D19FCFA.png C869EC0B-B030-4C18-8535-44626CD23E48.png
AIMEEG0 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ib cricket Purchased

I bought IB cricket game few months back but now it is asking me again to buy?? Do I have to buy same game every year?

Quest 2 controller integration

Oculus, I know the rift s has been discontinued but could we please, please have the quest 2 controllers work with the rift s? Now that the headset has been discontinued the og touch controllers cannot be purchased anymore, so if even a single contro...

Multiple controllers

I have just purchased the Oculus Quest 2 (being delivered today). I am really looking forward to several of the FPS's. In such, I also ordered the pistol grips as well as the VR rifle gunstock. My question, can multiple controllers be used at once as...

jr00d0 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus quest 2 stuck on meta logo screen

Hi my sons Oculus is stuck on the meta boot screen, i have tried the volume down and power button. I have factory reset and reboot etc with no joy ! I am connected wirelessly through the oculus app, which is obviously not finding the device anymore, ...

Did not receive $30 referral credit

My son just sent me a referral link for the $30 credit and I bought a new Oculus and created an account using his referal link and i did not receive my $30 store credit when i activated my device. Please help

Oculus replacement

Does anyone know the average time a replacement takes for an oculus quest 2 and it's controllers? It's been a month now and all I've received are the controllers. Everytime I ask they say there are no new updates on the delivery time for the headset ...

Buyer beware

I recently bought a oculus go on Facebook marketplace. It was working great the first week but recently it stop powering on And couldn't charge. I did all the troubleshoot and talked to support about a replacement but they couldn't help me cause I bo...

wbang by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My payment method and PayPal won’t work

When I tried to add my payment method it never worked so I added PayPal I was able to add it I try yes to get the game Sport Mode and try to do the transaction it never worked   

8A4FDE66-77D2-4871-A189-FD82C3CFB87E.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

System requirements for Workrooms

We want to run a pilot test with workrooms in a corporate environment. Really difficult to find system requirements for this. We are planning a pilot set up with three Oculus Quest 2 headsets, two being run on a regular business PC laptop and one on ...

Cant log in

After I tried to login with facebook on oculus app, a window pops up which says: To comfirm your facebook login, please switch to default web browser now. I have waited a good couple of minutes and nothing happend. It did not log me in.

VR Work space

I recently come across a feature where it allowed me to outline a desktop in VR how do I get back to that location to finish set up I thought it was called VR workspace but I miss mistaken

Spuco64 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VRChat not working even after reinstalling

So I've had this problem that, even after reinstalling it 3 WHOLE TIMES, It still crashes at the login screen. I've tried everything I could think of and No one online has the same problem or even a solution. It's a brand new headset not even a month...

Air link VS Wired link

Hi all. Only had my quest a few days. I've enabled Air Link and been playing Half Life: Alyx for about 7 hours or so this way - with no issues at all - as such. Also been playing Ragnarock (what a fun game!!) My question is though - would the game lo...

X99MYKE by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rifts S App lag

hey guys, need some help with my rift s app. My Vr works normally on the Quest 2 menu and such. When I hop onto the Oculus Rift 2 app, it is super laggy and stuttering. This impacts steam vr and vrc as well. I need some help cause it works fine/smoot...

ToxicTM by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 apps fully crashing after 20 minutes

Hi hi! I've switched from Airlink VRC to plain ol' Quest 2 VRC, however I've noticed something a lil funky. I read a few reviews that were relatively recent (as they were made within the month) about launching the game, playing for a good 20-ish minu...

Purchasing game but needing to sign up

Hello!I am new to Oculus. I purchased $60 worth of games. They showed up in my library, but they are asking me to ‘sign in’ to get full access. What am I signing in to? The game itself? I’m already signed into Oculus or the games would not have showe...

Updates

I've been trying for 2 days to update poker vr and it is taking so long. I went to work and came back to it not being installed. It's going to take 10 or more hrs at the rate it's going today. What am I doing wrong?

Jewelzzz3 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels