Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

New phone, forgot pattern, can’t get get into Quest 2

I haven’t used my Oculus for a while. I ended up getting a new phone (sold the old one), and now i can’t remember my darn pattern to get into the device (no idea why i even made one). anyways, a factory reset online didn’t do a thing, still says I ne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen Ghosting? Need help

My last Oculus session came to a quick hault when my screen stated to fade into on black screen then popped back up with the bottom section on the screen all pink and distorted. About 4 hours earlier I had played on it with no issues, the quest 2 is ...

PXL_20220616_222730529.PORTRAIT.jpg

Forgot pattern and WiFi change

So been awhile sense I got onto My oculus quest 2 and I forgot my pattern and also had a WiFi change fro AT&T to cox WiFi so I can’t connect my oculus to my phone to change the password

blade and sorcery wont download

i downloaded blade and sorcery on my quest 1 and it dosent show i have it and when i go to its store page it just shows it buffering and i tried a factory reset and that didnt work i tried restarting that did not work i am just wondering why it wont ...

Nemses by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Friend referral not worked

I received the link from my friend.It asked me to link my FB account, which I did.I then set up my brand new, shop bought Oculus and started having a play.I couldn't see any sign of any credit.I reopened the link he'd sent and it now said 'accept req...

Credentials

I am visiting family and have connected to their wifi but can't play games because it tells me it can't verify my credentials.

Left controller not working

Hi I bought oculus 2 for my sons birthday in January the left controller has been working on and off for the last few weeks just thought it was the batteries changed them tried it’s not that it’s totally stopped working now my son is having a break d...

DeanVR_ by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot Disable Developer Mode

I can't disable to Developer Mode on the Quest. The slider can be changed in the app, but nothing happens in the actual headset.Other options that are changed in the app also change on the headset as they should (power off time etc), but nothing for ...

Proddler by Sightseer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having trouble with Airlink

So, I got all of the things ready for airlink, nothing is wrong with my internet & computer, and my Oculus 2 is connected to the same Network. So, why does it say "connecting to pc", and just keeps loading? please help me out., thanks.

Koren63 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about Oculus and Forced Facebook Signups

So I purchased my Oculus Rift (Before Rift S and Quest) a while back and enjoyed it greatly. I invest in a 3rd sensor, got extension cables for the headset to give me more room. I've also purchased several games on my Rift as well. Though...those pur...

Nimarus by Protege
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 White noise Display Issue

https://youtube.com/shorts/M7G5QgaqDPU?feature=shareWas bought 5 weeks ago and arrived 3 weeks ago and in the process of setting up it did this display issue. which i did a usual Factory reset and it was supposedly fixed for a while. only today did i...

20220605_164825.jpg
AtemFuko by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

My app is telling me o can’t refund a game even though I got it one week ago and only played for maybe 30 mins?

Help

Basically while playing a game I accidentally smacked my controller onto my table and the ring broke and tracking and everything went haywire so, I was gonna buy a new one but the oculus quest 2 controllers but they were out of stock.Do the meta ques...

krakent0 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

v39 Update - Grab not working

System: Unity, MacOS Monterey, Oculus Quest 1 I'm following the Valem tutorial for setting up the Interaction SDK. Everything was working correctly with v38, but as soon I updated to v39 both controller and hand grab stopped working. Poke instead was...

Screenshot 2022-05-06 at 01.37.46.png Screenshot 2022-05-06 at 01.37.54.png Screenshot 2022-05-07 at 16.21.11.png Screenshot 2022-05-07 at 16.21.25.png

Oculus Link Constantly Crashing

I've had this issue when I first upgraded to Windows 11 and I tried everything I could to fix the issue but I failed, so I decided to downgrade to Windows 10. Surprise, surprise the issue is still there, I repaired the oculus software twice, I change...

Muhai by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

It Wont Let Me Use Paypal

When I go to buy a game on my Quest 2 I clicked add PayPal payment method, fill it out, click continue and pay and it says it failed to add every time. I have MORE than enough I am trying to buy Resident Evil 4 VR for $45.99 I have $58.64 in my PayPa...

Oculus link cable no longer connecting after four cables

My oculus link cable is no longer connecting to my pc, so I'm not able to play the games I have paid for on the oculus store. I have tried every oculus link troubleshooting tip under the sun, and they are always just short term solutions before the p...

Dennnn by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left Controller Spring Broken

Hello, I recently bought a Meta Quest 2 from Wal-Mart and recently became an Oculus member.I have enjoyed playing with the Quest 2 since I've had it, but I have recently ran into a fatal issue. I had been experiencing controller drift on my left cont...

Referral program

So I have a referral that is halfway done when I look on the Oculus app, I don't see a date or any way to redeem it but it's definitely past the 30 days, how do I find out what's going on with my referral? Thank you

contr

I need a new right controller because my broke where do I get the replacement

No audio from computer after using Quest 2 for first time

Hello! I recently purchased a Quest 2 and started using it with the link cable, but now I can't get any audio from my speakers. It seems my computer wants to play all sound through the Oculus device, even when it's not plugged in and powered off. I'v...

10564 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels