Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! A problem with my credits...

So my friend was getting an oculus and he did my refferal link. 30 Days later (Today) I check my phone and don't see my credits. I asked my friend if he did the refferal and he said yes, He checked his credit too and he had nothing.... I've been want...

OmniKit by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect to Oculus app after V39

Title says all. I've been trying to edit settings only available through the Oculus App (phone) and my device shows up as ''not found''. Funnily enough I can still cast to the oculus app and other niche features work but cannot connect to edit any se...

undeny by Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any Ideas on this mess of a situation

I haven't turned my Quest on for like 6 months or so, I turn it on and it has an unlock pattern, I don't recall ever making one, there was no reason to lock it in the first place. Well the last time I used my headset I was not at home, so the wifi th...

Legitimit by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Greetings All.

My Go....well...it went.I stopped eating for a few weeks in order to 'order' Meta Quest 2. Tacked on an over the ear power bank.Really have not done much with it yet, I have over dosed on you tube vid;s ..some helped...some ...oh well.Too bad the Go ...

Skystryd by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help find who I was playing with

Can you please help me find who I was playing with earlier. Earlier today I was playing with someone named sugie but it has some numbers at the end I think, my oculus crashed and he wasn’t in the lobby anymore, he was a good friend and didn’t catch h...

multi account

I have bougt 7 Oculus Quest 2 for my School. Do each VR need a separately facebook-account, or is there a smarter way. Can all 7 VR be associatet to the same phonenumber?

NCDV_01 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus frozen Screen

Hello,My Oculus quest 2 all of a sudden starting freezing up and making a loud noise. I try rebooting only to reboot again and again. A screen with lines come across the screen and nothing can be done. Someone please help only had it for 4 days. I am...

GingerTee by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zoom meta meeting

I had a meeting scheduled this morning to try to find out what they have done with the link on the app that you could view the photos that you had synced from your headset. They sent me a link to join but in the code section it just said your code an...

MiamiU72 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low performance while using steam vr

I'm currently using a RTX 3050 and an oculus quest 2 with oculus link. it used to work fine with no stutters/compression artifacts when using steam VR games Suddenly I now have low performance and a lot of compression artifacts when using steam VR ap...

paphakorn by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Preordered Cities Vr, still nothing.

I woke up this morning soo excited to play cities vr I preordered it and everything, says it came out 5hrs ago on the store yet there is nothing on my games, pops up on my library on my phone as preordered but still nothing.

Oculus Outage - missing library potential fix

Hi all,I managed to fix my missing library after the recent v39 update. Here's the steps I took: Reinstall the Oculus app on mobile phone. Ensure Bluetooth is switched on, on mobile. Go into Oculus app on phone. Reboot your Oculus. Go to Devices insi...

David-Elb by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Drive 4k streaming

Is it possible to stream 4k-8k VR 3D stereoscopic videos directly from Google drive to Quest 2 without PC? Using some player or browser? In Oculus browser when I login to Google drive and choose to play some 4k video there is max 1080p to choose and ...

audio broken after using link cable

after using the oculus quest with the link cable, I am not able to get audio to come out of my speakers for my computer. The only fix I have found for this is to either disable the driver for the oculus (and then re-enable when I want to use it) or t...

Refresh Rates are Missing...

After The recent update the only refresh rate available is 72hz. ive tried updating it reinstalling, rebooting my pc... nothing seems to work. support couldnt seem to figure it out either.

Oculus 4_27_2022 2_18_04 PM.png

Refund

So basically I was buying big ballers basketball for my friend and accidentally sent it to myself I didn’t realize that I was supposed to put their email in could I have a refund?

Game stuck on installing

My population one update got to 'installing' a few days ago but still hasn't finished, when I try to install any other updates or games they just say queueing because they're waiting on this update.Restarting won't help and when I tried to uninstall ...

Q2 Battery dying

My Q2 Battery is dying ridiculously fast. I have it set not to wake when moved, I always power down, I do not use sleep mode. I charged it to full on Monday, used it for 30m yesterday, battery was still at least 75% powered down completely and today ...

Myscheif by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blank screen on startup

Does anyone elses oculus quest 2 have a blank screen on startup? My Quest 2 shows the logo and 3 dots then goes blank. Help is appreciated

Leguy01 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right thumb stick won’t work to press

When I play games and need to press the right joystick for them, the action doesn’t happen. I don’t know if there is something wrong with the joystick or the controller because the the other buttons works on the controller and the joystick works on t...

Lost purchased items due to locked FB account

Hi, My son's FB account was locked because of an unusual activity. (We think someone hacked his account.). Even we tried many times to recover the account, the FB steps puts us in a vicious cycle and it is impossible to recover account. However, we h...

Oculus Software not finding Quest 2 Headset

I recently wanted to use Air Link and I paired my Headset flawlessly but the second when I launched Air Link on the Headset I would get a pop-up on my PC saying that the Headset has not been found. When I close Air Link the same Message pops up again...

Help!!!

My oculus apps are all gone and I’ve tried everything pls help I spent a lot of money and do t want to lose anything someone help!

Greg0415 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microphone Volume Too Low

I got my Oculus Quest for about a month now. I play all the time with my boyfriend and he said my microphone volume is lower than average players. He can hear other players clear and loud but not me. I tried using a gaming headset and microphone it d...

Sent in for replacement

So I sent my quest 2 in for replacement or repair about a week and a half after I got it. They received my package on December 14th. I have still not received a replacement. When I ask they say to please be patient. It has been over a month and they ...

Labels