Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

PC desktop unavailable with Oculus Link

Hello VR friends,I think that since I use Quest 2 with Oculus Link to my ASUS ROG SCAR 15 computer, the "computer key" from Rift universe desktop panel has never given other result to me that a great black panel !!!If I understand all, I should get e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

App

When i trt to open the app on my iPhone is keeps crashing. Can someone help.

Can I pair my secondary account on Quest 2 to mobile Oculus app?

I am using Quest 2, and add a secondary account using Multiple Account (experimental feature). Can I use that secondary account to pair with Oculus app on my phone? I tried but got stuck in "Looking for headset" screen also not able to find 5-digit c...

anhdq by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 8 kudos

Problem disconnecting Oculus Quest 2 headset from PC

I bought an Oculus Quest 2 helmet a month ago, after 3 weeks it began to periodically issue "The helmet is disconnected from the PC", the oculus link wire seems to be in order, at least the test goes smoothly + when disconnected from the PC with an e...

TheDanRu by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IOS App crash

Hi, since last update the IOS app crash on start IPad reset dont fix ist.someone similar?

Pumo07 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

My oculus airlink isnt working

Hey guys,Just got a quest 2 and was looking to airlink it with my pc. My pc shows up on the device list but when i click "pair" it does nothing then doesn't let me click again. and in the oculus pc app it doesnt even show the airlink thingy in the be...

Resolved! Support send me instructions for a GARMIN GPS!

You wouldn't believe this. Recently I have been having a location issue on my Oculus devices/apps. The server thinks I am from Japan (I am in the US) and the store prices are all in JPY. Even some contents are now in Japanese. I am not using VPN and ...

ImXL by Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus App iphone

Not opening since yesterdays update.. any tips to get it to work again.. I can’t check out the daily deal etc.. 

Oculus wont load

When i log into my oculus my profile wont load, when i tap on it it says unable to load Please try again later. My apps nd games aren't there and the store won't load games. I cannot use my oculus because of this. Please I need help

Return unit not getting send.

I have ordered my Oculus Rift CMV1 10 july 2017.I have been able to make use of it until the start of september.When the rift broke down i made my first ticket. This was actually a rather pleasant customer experience.The responses came daily the test...

Home2-Win64-Shipping.exe is crashing

I just installed Oculus on a brand new computer running Windows 10. All of my games work fine, but when I try to access my home, I get the following error: Faulting application name: Home2-Win64-Shipping.exe, version: 4.20.3.0, time stamp: 0x60624fa2...

Quest 2 Limited connection to WiFi

Been having issues with my Quest 2 with wifi connection. It's just keeps saying "Limited Connection" and the date is saying June 4, 2037. Anyone else having this issue and have a way to fix this?

Mixed reality for iPhone not showing up in cast

I have been trying to get mixed reality in cast working but it only shows watch, split view and live overlay. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the oculus app several times but that hasn’t worked. I have an iPhone 11 and everything is up to ...

Virtual Environment is Black

Hi, I've tried downloading the Studio environment and it shows entirely black, with no atmospheric audio.I'm using the Quest 2 with default settings, tried restarting it as well as re-downloading the environment.Only seems to happen with Studio - swi...

Anker Charging Dock

I’ve had my Anker Charging Dock for a few weeks to a month. My left Controller will not charge at all on my Anker Dock. I know the controller works because my friend has a Anker charging Dock also and I tested the controller on his dock and sure enou...

ReRe1973 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund stuff not showing

Hi! I have a problem... I bought a game which doesnt feel like it for me and I would like to refund it but for some reason on mobile I cant find the account settings... My home tab is gone and I just have an explore tab and I cant get into my account...

mlv1 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

5 Digit Code

Where do I find this 5 Digit Code to setup my Oculus Quest 2 please?

My rift S is not working please help

So one day I start up my rift S like normal and it just doesnt work. The screen is black but the oculus software is saying that it is connected and active and will keep saying that even when the cables are not plugged in. I have tried reinstaling, fo...

No new reels on I expect you to die

I finished a mission the last time I played. I stsrt d it up today and saw no new reel, so I thought maybe it hadn't saved. I repeated the mission and was successful again, but still no new reel is appearing in the door. Halp  I can't figure out how...

VR Ready? Meaning What!?

There is so much misinformation here about a computer being "VR Ready". My 4 year old laptop passes the Valve's "SteamVR Performance Test" easily.Try it! Download it (it's free) in the Steam Store. See for yourself. A couple things to clarify (well, ...

All my games are gone

My oculus wasn't allowing me to do anything on it for a couple weeks, until I just factory reset it today. I reconnected it on my new phone, which I'd been trying to do for a couple months, and this was the only thing that worked. Now, every single t...

сколько можно настраивать его при подключений к компьютеру почти всегда работает плохо лаги

постоянные ошибки и лаги падение фпс даже на минимальных настройках графики через кабель или air link больше пол года пытьаюсь настроить его уже реально устал что half life alyx что pavlov да любая игра постоянно не хватка мощностей хотя даже минимум...

spriggff by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels