Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

4 months of use and the plastic breaks

It has only been 4 months and the plastic that holds the strap going over the top of the head snaps off with no hesitation, sent a support ticket on this, (2485292), and I'm yet to receive a response validating my warranty and what options there are....

photo_2021-03-28_19-28-26.jpg
DippyNed by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 right contoller not turn on

Right hand controller will not turn on. -Check settings and confirmed it is paired- Replaced and reseeded battery multiple time.- Updated Firmware- Unpaired and PairLast option to factory reset but would like support before we do that.

hoochie21 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund approved but no money back

I bought the game "Death horizon" on 22/3/2021. I played like 20 minutes and didn't like it, so i refunded. Today(30/3/2021) The app said the refund was approved. But i check in my wallet, there's no money return back. How can i have my money back, a...

Oculus Go update issue

Hello, I cannot use my device.The problem is as follows; I restore the device to factory settings and then try to set up following the instructions in the Oculus app. It remains "Connected, Updating 100%". The update does not end. When I come to the ...

Locked graphics settings?

I am not able to toggle off antialiasing and one other option that is in the oculus link graphics menu. Im using quest 2. Why are these settings locked? (Im assuming specs arent relevant to this)

Antarial by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching from Rift S to Quest 2

I just upgraded from a rift s to a Quest 2 and I cannot download any of the games I had on my Rift S to my Quest 2. Even in the mobile app it only shows the install points as my computer.

Controls are dead

When I open up walking dead end date for some reason it will highlight the options to start the game but I cannot hit the a button to confirm. I reset everything and even did a factory reset I don’t understand what the issue is does anybody else have...

Super hot vr progress

Today I opened up my superhot vr game, but for some reason I suddenly lost all my progress ? Can someone explain why I lost my progress on superhot vr?!

M45USS by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

help loggin into VR Chat

On my Oculus Quest 2, I need help bc my VR chat says that it is loading as my Oculus account , then it says Could not load and try again later..and every time I try again...it still doesn't let me. Can anyone help?

gwdue by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDMI adapter for Rift S

I have bought RIFT S but I didn't know it works with only DISPLAYPORT. I have HDMI port on my PC. I have bought an adapter HDMI male - DP female but it doesn't work. I have connected even with an adapter USB C male - DP female, but nothing happens. I...

paiapaia by Honored Guest
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus rift s on hold

I ordered a rift s this morning around 8:00 and it's still on hold. Its estimated delivery date is the 31st of this month but I don't know how true that is. Anyone got any advice?

craftyy by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest 2 will not load to home screen

I logged onto my quest and it kept going black screen as if in sleep, tried a restart and it just will not open the home screen, i hear the loading noises but get just a black screen, i have held vol down and power to do a factory reset but its still...

THEDaz by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right controller trigger issue

My right trigger started to act funny. When I'm in the main menus it is fine but once I go in to a game it is very finiky. Some times it just will not select anything, but it will switch to the right controller if I press it. The tracking is ok and t...

cappoli by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Go Updated to 18.0 today

I got a pretty big update today but settings still report v18..0, not 18.02. Still good to see us Go users are not totally ignored and everything seems to work fine for me. Thanks.

help! never ending cycle of being stuck! pin & email

I have forgotten my pin... which I know you can change however it's linked to the old Hotmail account that I have no access to! which I cannot change without my pin! I have no way of changing anything, I've changed my email on my facebook, but it's n...

Quest 2 left hand controller won’t pair up

A few days ago my controller battery was low so I replaced it and now it will not connect to my headset. I unpaired it and try to repair it and it still won’t connect. I also tried to reboot the headset a few times but no results. Are there any sugge...

ASmales by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

refunds

i got a game that was 20 dollars and when i got the refund i was suprised because they only gave me 5 dollars back is this in the terms of service or is it a glitch plz help

Alpha publication bug - "APK not signed" error

Hello. I currently have an application on the Oculus store, in Alpha version. This application has already been updated several times. (last week)But Today, when i try to upload the next version, i got the "APK not signed" message at the step 2 of bu...

bchaps by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why

I got banned of oculus for using my moms account? even though, my mom used facebook for like 10 years or something, and i still got banned, either i'm never buying this **bleep** again, or i'm getting a refund

cluXKing by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift S showing as "No audio" ... Except it does

Hello,for the past month or so whenever I use my Rift S it shows up in oculus app / oculus's dash as having "no audio". However it does have audio and it's working just fine. I can set the audio volume using windows's mixer with no problems whatsoeve...

Aryetis by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

grey screen after being asked to pick a pfp

I was attempting to set up an account, and it keeps grey screening when i pick one of oculus's pfp, and when i pick mine it says "Sorry, we were unable to set your profile photo. Please try a gain later. If this issue continues, please visit Oculus S...

Facebook is the cause of the grey/black screen

After almost a week working with the Oculus team to unmerge my Facebook account to unlock my app that wouldn't let me in. I was able to FINALLY use my Rift S. Everything was going great, menus worked, games played well.....and then I did the dumbest ...

catcookie by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Oculus Rift S Hanging after setup

Hi! Just bought a Rift S and set it up... downloaded the setup, ran it, created an account, then it opened th oculus app. It asks me to select a picture, then hit next, then the screen goes to the next, there is no content and it just hangs there. Th...

jodymikal by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels