Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Watch same YouTubeVR video with second person

Greetings,I have an Oculus Quest v1 and would like to purchase a second unit, an Oculus Quest v2 for the purpose of being able to have family members/second person watch movies, YouTubeVR videos or the same gameplay together. Does every app/game allo...

Persyst by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

pairing

ok, so the pairing wont work for the oculus app and i reinstalled it, and now when i go to pair, oculus quest 2 is not an option, and ive reinstalled the app 2 times and still no quest 2. please help, because i just want to play doom in vr

Oculus Software refusing to install on secondary drive

I'm about to grab an Oculus Quest, my first ever VR, and I'm planning on connecting it to my PC via Link cable. I decided to try and download the software beforehand so I can have it up and running by the time I get it. However, I've noticed that it ...

JordonAM by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet connected but isn’t loading anything

My Oculus Go says that it’s connected to the internet but when I go to home or to the store it says that internet isn’t connect and says retry to connect. Can anyone help me with this problem?

idweblab by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual Desktop unusable

No matter what settings I choose (I've gone to low, 32bitrate, and 20% resolution in steam), I get framedrops and stuttering when using virtual desktop. I have my Quest 2 connected to it's own AC router. Whether I'm next to the router or in my room c...

Resolved! Oculus Move disappeared from my Apps and Store

I've had my Oculus Quest 2 for about 4 days now. After 2 and half days of use, my Oculus Move app disappeared from both my list of installed Apps and the App Store.A friend of mine who also bought an Oculus Quest 2 downloaded Oculus Move also, but hi...

Rift S is dead ? Black screen

Hello ! I had some issues with my Rift S. I received it in january and stopped using it for a bit. (Last time 28 january).So, today I want to go into Elite : Dangerous and, suprise : Black screen.The rift display image for 30seconds then shut down fo...

sikozis by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it normal to wait 2 weeks+ for warranty assistance??

Little over 2 weeks ago my lt. Controller acted up and finally died. Did all the steps (unpair, battery, reset) and wrote customer service for replacement. After a few exchanges and last message from them was 5 days ago saying somthing to the effect ...

Need to reset guardian and settings everytime

Everytime when I start Oculus Home I need to reset the play area / guardian everytime. It's getting pretty annoying. Tried reinstalling, plugging out the cables. Then first USB 3.0, 30 sec later the Displayport. Seems nothing fixed it, anyone has any...

Jeerus by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My oculus stuck on graphics card screen

i just spent the rest of my money on a rift and i installed the software on my pc and it said it was incompatible so i change over the graphics card and its just stuck on that screen (Graphics Card Not Supported). please could i have some help.

Software wont install!!

Hi, can someone PLSSS Help i recently bought the oculus rift s and whenever i go to download the software it tells me error and to reboot my pc. Whenever i do nothing happens PLS HELP!!

Stuck on checking for updates

I need help i'm trying to update my oculus so I can play a new game I just got, but I can't manually update it and it won't update itself. It's just constantly checking for updates. What do I do?

ASGARD-WRATH TROJAN ? TORRENT ZOMBIE BOT ?

ASGARD WRATH within 48 hours ASGARD WRATH suddenly started using 138 GIGS on my drive and when tried to launch started to make some FUNKY network requests. FACEBOOK OCULUS team you better check these guys out.

soltrinox by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LAG LAG AND AGAIN LAG

I bought my oculus quest probably 7-8 month ago and I had more trouble fixing problems with it then play game for fun. There is always a problem after fixing another now I cant play beat saber cause oculus software aint working right. here are all th...

Sound lag

Using Oculus Link the sound is laggy when I'm streaming on Virtual Desktop. And it's not only Virtual Desktop, it's happend on Beat Saber, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Synth Riders, and others game. But if I play wireless using Virtual Desktop the sound d...

Oculus Rift headphones cuts off when headset put on head

When i dont have the Oculus headset on my head and its off, i can hear my desktop auto through it fine, but once i put on the Oculus headset the sound cuts off after a few secounds, and comes back on again once the headset goes off again. This proble...

leopardx by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

display port problem seems unfixable

I'm going to run through the last day of events. My rift s is on and detecting i'm there, yet the display port is not being detected, I have tried seemingly everything, but nothing has worked so far.List of things I have tried:1) unplugging the USB a...

q2 oculus link crashing

Ok so whats happening is that i have a q2 and the notification pops up when i connect my usb c to my pc and on the oculus software the oculus pops up also and i checked the cord and its running 2gbps which is enough and when i go to setting and click...

Advice

I just bought Quest 2 and was told that it would work on my PS4 but i cant figure out how to get it connected and working. Can anyone let me know if this will work with a PS4 and if so how do i get it to work? Thank you.

Green Line on Oculus Quest

I've had my Quest for a few months now (bought it in the early-ish days of quarantine). No problems so far besides a couple minor freezes or glitches that usually go away pretty quickly. Today I was using my Quest and the right eye went an extremely ...

2o30q4tnsr38.jpg
Etrocals by Sightseer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error when trying to enable developer mode

When I go to the app to enable developer mode and it takes me to the web page to set it up and I click quest 2 it gives me the error below: Error saving Target DeviceGraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query. If someone coul...

I want a refund

I've gone through all the support steps to resolve issues with my rift s, none have worked. As a result I've asked for a refund within the 30 days stated on your terms and conditions. I've asked numerous times for a refund and keep getting asked the ...

Ziov by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Tested VR season (Oculus TV media) not shareable

So there seems to be inconsistency. I cannot "Save to VR" certain media but can others no problem.; Not sure about others but when I click for example this link (episode 07):https://www.oculus.com/experiences/media/242078924121433/ I cannot save it t...

Oculus rift sensor not showing up

Hi, Yesterday i wanted to play a game on the Oculus Rift CV1. But 1 thing my second sensor doesn't work. So i wanted to fix it. So i tried everything. restart my pc, Reinstalling the Oculus software, Updated my graphics drivers, My USB drivers. But n...

GwnRick by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

The device connected automatically to my friend's phone and wouldn't connect to mine. Now how do I sign out of his account?

Rift S turns off and turns back on after several seconds

When playing game I have noticed that sometimes the headset would turn off and turn back on after a little while. It's really odd. It only happens when I try to load things (saving changes, loading a new world, etc). It's annoying because that means ...

Labels