Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

[SOLVED] Another Oculus Software not installing

Hello,Just another post about the broken installer.The oculus software won't install on my company computer. I tried most of things posted on the forum and on the main thread.You can find attached the log file, it seems to fail at vulkanRT installati...

Address Invalid

For some reason when i try to return my oculus rift s it says that my address is invalid, is this because i live in the EU?

Tomster00 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to add any form of payment to account

Just received Oculus Quest 2 and associated to my FB account that I've used for 5+ years and had no issues with anything until I tried to buy my first game. I tried to add a payment method and it will not accept any of my payment methods. Tried mobil...

i have update v25 but missing features

hey so basically my headset has updated to v25 however i seem to be missing some of the features from the update such as messenger it is no where on my headset i am also missing the universal menu what should i do to fix this thanks in advance

Had error after error till now I can't even install Oculus.

This might be confusing so I'll just give a chronological order of what's happened so far.- Bought a Rift S and installed it no problems, queued up a bunch of free games and bought Arizona Sunshine- It got to about 56% downloaded and stopped. I did s...

Ronnotron by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will it stop processing for shipping

It’s been stuck at processing for shipping for about 3 days and I’ve looked online at it says only 3 business days the thing is it has been 3 business days. Are the items not in stock or maybe there’s a line and I was in the back of the line. But eve...

Delayed Shipping

Possibly an update for anyone who was promised a delivery date of February 2nd. I just received an email from Oculus stating that my order placed on 1/20 and charged to my credit card on 1/23/21 is now experiencing a shipping delay of 10 to 12 days. ...

TibbWill by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus link games running poorly

I am trying to run half life alyx on my quest 2 through an oculus link cable hooked up to my pc. I put about 6 hours into the game without any problems but upon booting it up the game now tells me I have low vram and it is very laggy and stutters imm...

Oculus DK2 issues - Tracking is good but no display in Unity

Hello, I am running into problems with a DK2 and Unity.Blue led are ok on the headset. When the Oculus app is active I see emply plane gray plane with a safety/health disclaimer. It seems ok for me so far.In Unity, tracking seems to work. When I run ...

77o2zzmaxuk0.png dmrxffpwsrhn.png

Can't add payment method through the App,Website or Quest 2

I set up my Quest 2 today and when I tried to add payment info it comes up with "Payment Failure, sorry your payment failed. Please update or change your payment method" Is there any fix to this? I've also created a completely new account and it stil...

SYNDR03 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Adobe medium issue with link

Hello everyone. I have a problem with this app, that it runs in 65-73 frames instead of 90. At the same time, the problem is not in the power of the video card or processor, since there is a reserve there and there + I specifically conducted a test b...

Gnevash by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

pin code

How can I change the PIN code if I forgot it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No display in HMD with HDMI audio (Sony Avamp) Is Plugged In

Hello all,I currently have an HDMI cable plugged into my GPU (2060) to make use of the HDMI surround sound with Sony AVAMP drivers. When I do I do not get any display out of my Rift S. Is this a limitation of the GPU or something with the Oculus soft...

Sound_Guy by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I ordered a Rift S, bit confused about the shipping process.

I tried to order one, paid with Paypal Balance, everything went okay, got an order number. After that nothing happened, no email, payment didn't went off my Paypal. I tried again, this time logged in with Facebook. Now I got an email but it's saying ...

Jeerus by Protege
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to clear all Bluetooth devices

I have been able to successfully pair two Bluetooth devices with my Oculus Quest 2. One of those devices was a pair of Bose headphones and now every time I turn them on I hear "Oculus Quest 2 connected", immediately followed by "Oculus Quest 2 discon...

Oculus DK2 Not 'Fully' Working

I've been trying to locate a previous discussion regarding this, but have had no luck whatsoever so I'm posting a new topic. I used to be able to work and develop with my Oculus DK2 back in 2015 with no issues whatsoever. After a number of years, my ...

Black screen when wearing headset

So, yesterday my Rift started playing up. I was in the middle of a game when, all of a sudden, everything went black. I removed the headset and could see the picture tracking just fine on my monitor. Weirder still, after removing it, the picture then...

How to setup Oculus Rift?

Hello guys.I didn't use oculus in last 3 years, maybe little more.After reinstall my win10 in y 2018, i didn't set up oculus.I have some free time in COVID19 quarantine.So it's time to try again.How I can see I have some old dir in my disk F:\Oculus ...

just tired of sensor check issue screen

I have had my Rift S now for about 2 months, all the time i have managed to spend itn VR games, equally I have spent the same amount of hours running through the setup/ trouble shooting every other day/week.It usually starts when it cant detect senso...

TfromC by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Software not updating

BigScreen and AltspaceVR won't update... they both do not work, and I know there are updates out there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. BigScreen VR said it isn't connected to interenet, but their support forum said that has been fixed. AltspaceV...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refunded game cause i was double billed and now nothing!

been a week since I refunded a game cause I was double-billed for it, I created a ticket about it and was asked for various things which i provided then nothing, Radio silence and that ticket is 3 weeks old! seriously what does one have to do to get ...

Oculus Touch from Oculus Rift

I have the simple Oculus Rift, I need the Oculus Touch but I don't know if I should buy other new glasses or I can buy this accessory and complement it. - The question is if this accessory is compatible with the oculus rift and if I need another sens...

Dosen't show i have ordered anything

I ordered an oculus quest 2 then decided to sign up, but when i checked my orders it said that i hadn't ordered anything but the money was still taken out of my account.

Oculus Rift S black screen, white light

This morning, i opened a game in SteamVR and my Rift S' display went black and the light inside the headset is constantly white whenever it is plugged in, oculus app open or not. It seems to react normally, for example if you put it on while the ocul...

Hollypox by Sightseer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will Oculus Quest 2 be back in Stock

So long story short, I didnt know how you guys worked, with the whole purchasing, processing deal, I hit purchase you guys didn't take the money because there was nothing you guys could send me, so you guys take it out once it's on departure to me, y...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Processing for Shipping

I bought the Oculus Quest 2 and the Elite Strap here on the Oculus website. The website dated my purchase on January 23, 2021, and that I should expect my purchase to arrive on February 2, 2021. For the past 2 weeks, my account here on the Oculus web...

e11i0t27 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels