cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beat saber update not downloading

T1nglez
Honored Guest

so ill give you the full story but ill give you the main detail to start, the newest update came out for beat saber and it is just refusing to download i dunno why all it says is "sorry we could not download beat saber please contact oculus support for help, i have a quest 2 i have beat saber on there base game and i also bought it for PC link cable so i could get custom songs with ease. played for 2 days then the new update came i click install on the oculus app on my PC and it moves to installed then back to not installed and then the error i previously mentioned, ive uninstalled the modassistant twice ive deleted my custom songs and sabers, disabeled all mods restarted everything ive also uninstalled the oculus app twice and yet still it refuses to download, its not disk space either i still have 1tb free in the system in total both drives have around 500gb free each. one thing i havent tried yet is manually going into file explorer and just right click delete beat saber as i cant uninstall it on the app because i need to download the update first, which is ironic.                                                                please help ive paid for beat saber twice and ive basically wasted 22 pound at the moment  

0 REPLIES 0