cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can’t submit a support ticket

Tacocats718
Explorer

Dear oculus I’m having an issue with my right controller it’s bugging out and sometimes it will register movement when I’m not even touching it I’ve already tried messing with the dead zones and things like that. I’ve looked into it and I’m told that sending it to you to get it fixed is the best thing to do but when I try and create a support ticket after logging in it says that I don’t have authorization to access the page please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're having trouble with submitting a support ticket and we want to help!

You can visit our support site here, where you'll need to log into your Oculus account to continue submitting a ticket.

If you're still having issues, please reach out to our PMs so we can give a helping hand! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're having trouble with submitting a support ticket and we want to help!

You can visit our support site here, where you'll need to log into your Oculus account to continue submitting a ticket.

If you're still having issues, please reach out to our PMs so we can give a helping hand! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Just checking in to see if you still need help. Please let us know.