cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant find user to add as friend

Unfixability
Level 2

My friend and I both have quests, and whenever I search his username/real name it doesn't show up. He has the same problem as me. We were added a few months ago, but it would show up for me as a pending friend request that couldn't accept. Any way to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We see you're having an issue with adding your friend to your friend's list. We know how much more fun VR can be when you're with friends, so let's see if we can get to the bottom of this together. There are a few troubleshooting steps we can offer, so if you haven't done so already, please try the following.

If you're still having issues adding your friend after attempting these troubleshooting steps, feel free to reach out to our support team here. Please include the details of your issue as well as all troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, and one of our agents will be happy to look into this further with you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We see you're having an issue with adding your friend to your friend's list. We know how much more fun VR can be when you're with friends, so let's see if we can get to the bottom of this together. There are a few troubleshooting steps we can offer, so if you haven't done so already, please try the following.

If you're still having issues adding your friend after attempting these troubleshooting steps, feel free to reach out to our support team here. Please include the details of your issue as well as all troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, and one of our agents will be happy to look into this further with you.

Unfixability
Level 2

fixed