cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting support - a real person

Matt-2814
Level 2

I have a question about setting up my account.  Is it possible to talk to a real person or is this impossible?  I tried messaging someone but they sent me a link that was not helpful and then logged off. I understand the desire to route customers through bots and messaging systems - but I would like to actually find an answer to a question.

My question is that we have purchased 10 headsets, with 10 more on the way, and I would like to set them up.  I need personal help setting them up.  Is this possible?  I get support from my cable company and many other vendors.  Does meta have services that support their products or are we on our own?

Please help.  If I can't use your product I will cancel my order for the other 10 headsets.  If you won't support your product I will use someone else's product.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We understand you're still experiencing difficulties contacting Oculus for Business and are concerned, as well as having questions about how to set up the devices. Don't worry, we'll get you all taken care of as soon as possible.

If you go to this link and create a ticket, someone will be able to assist you in getting this all set up.