cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logging into my oculus device

I have had my Oculus for a few years and it was awesome but recently technology has been quite rude to me recently and I am tired of it. . In august for some reason my facebook account rather got deleted or suspened something but i couldnt access it. it just kept saying that their was no account with that name. so I made another account with the same log info probably now that account is gone forever. everyone says they cant see my posts or me on their friend list on that old account that was connected into my oculus. tjough they could still see me in messenger. Now i have realized I cant even get into my oculus anymore it once connected to my new account with same info but my games werent there. I've probably spent over 100$ on games. since facebook login wasnt working i tried going to it through my email but guess what I forgot the password to that gmail account and i stupidly changed it. So now i can get into my email but still not into my oculus as its still connected to that old password i do not know. I have emails from oculus proving that i had existing accounnt it shows the codes they gave me and the receits when i would buy. Is this enough to get my oculus back? I have nowhere else to look. I just rather want all my games back or somehow my money back on all ythose games. Is their a way I can access my account again? Please Im desperate 

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we see you're wanting to access an old Oculus account and we would love to help you out and see if it's possible to recover it! We would like for you to reach out to us via private message with your account information so we can look into this further! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.