cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost my games

dennis.tanner.391
Honored Guest

please help i was forced to go with meta for oculus. please help i paid a lot of money!

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good day! We see you have lost your games?!? Oh-oh this is not the kind of experience we want you to have with your spectacular VR device! We want to get more information so we can look further into this for you. Which is why we want to invite you to get connected with us through PM. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, if you still need help with your missing apps we be happy to help! Send us a private message so we can assist you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

hollysteer
Honored Guest

I'm in the same boat

Hey there, @hollysteer! We can definitely understand your concern with this, losing games is never an ideal situation. Not to worry, though! The games haven't been lost, what likely happened is you've created a new account by mistake. When Meta Accounts rolled out, most Facebooks were unlinked automatically. So when a user tries to login with Facebook, as they normally would, it creates a new account instead. If you can send us a PM we can help you get back into your original account where all your games are. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you! 

@MetaQuestSupport wrote:

Hey there, @hollysteer! We can definitely understand your concern with this, losing games is never an ideal situation. Not to worry, though! The games haven't been lost, what likely happened is you've created a new account by mistake. When Meta Accounts rolled out, most Facebooks were unlinked automatically. So when a user tries to login with Facebook, as they normally would, it creates a new account instead. If you can send us a PM we can help you get back into your original account where all your games are. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you! 

It was an oculus account that I switched to meta. All sorted now. Thank you

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know, we're glad you're able to access your games and apps again! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions or concerns, we're happy to help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a factory reset on my oculus quest2 and in doing so I lost all the games I purchased so how do I get my Damned games back?

Hey there, @michael.lafrenier.14! We certainly understand why you would want to look into getting your games back. We can definitely point you in the right direction to get help!

Just select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hello again! We're checking in on you to ask if you still need help retrieving your games. If you do, just reach back out to us in a private message, and we'll gladly get started. 🙂