i recently got my oculus rift s back from my son and went to install the software back on my computer and now as of 8/6/2022it keeps telling me that it cant connect to the server right now and to check the internet connection.... now how is this possible if im currently connected to the internet on the same computer and using the interet which is hard wired into the wall
Hello and welcome! We see you mentioned getting the Rift S back for your son, but now you're having trouble connecting the device to the PC. No problem, we can help you get this issue resolved as soon as possible. To get started, could you please complete the following steps:
1. Download the RouteThis Helps app: open the web browser on your mobile device and navigate to: getrt.co/oculus
2. Open the app and enter your access code: FBRL
3. With your mobile device in hand, stand close to your Oculus device and click network scan
4. Follow the prompts on your screen to run a 2 minute network scan (do not close or leave the app while the scan is running)
5. Once the scan is complete click on Improve Facebook Device Performance and follow the steps to improve your network
Please also make sure that your PC and Rift S are up to date. If you are still having problems, please let us know so that we can look into other options to resolve this issue and get your son back to gaming.